Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview 44 Hazard 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bac2369 Wrote:Very young team. Here is the injuries to 3 corners and lineman.

Dan Dan Turner out with torn meniscus.
Isaiah Stupart stress fracture.
Bailey Blair Concussion.
Austin Smith two weeks knee injury.

That is per word from a hazard coach who was out. Dan Dan is a senior and his leadership will be missed. Stupart is a freshmen and was starting corner and Blair the back up QB and Corner also a freshmen. Austin Smith a sophomore lineman.

Hard when your 4th and 5th string corners are playing.
Hazard also had way too many penalties.
People say that the officiating is usually home cook cooking but I only seen 2 calls that weren't made. 1 one was a catch on Fairviews second drive that hit the ground and was ruled a catch. The other was a holding call. But overal a good called ball game.

Fairview had excellent composure and good line play. I'm not sure Hazard even blitzed them.
Fairview had 4 players who didnt dress against Bath or Hazard . 2 of those we get back friday . The 2 we get back are. Makaris Franz (not sure of spelling) a 3yr starting LB/DL , & Jervis a starting OL/DL . Another player Derek Elswick who is our TE/DE/LB who is a 2nd year starter will be out 2 to 3 more weeks . Then a DB/WR that is as good & fast as Washington may not be able to dress the entire yr . Hoping to here good news about him .
I look for france and jervis to help sure up the defensive line. brett Johnson and billy davis have looked good up front with others. Andrew aurthur should pick up the pace he has been a no show on defense so far this year
Pages: 1 2