Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central vs Pikeville 8/29/15 (Pike County Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Let's hear the discussion and predictions, folks.
Pikeville....

2-0 with 13 more to go.
Going up against a 5A school will be a challenge for the Panthers next Saturday evening in the Pike Co. Bowl. Letcher will be led by an excellent RB in Jaylyn Williams. No doubt Pikeville will be up to the task, being led by RB Daric Pugh, one of the State's best. This should be one of the best games in the mountains next Saturday. Pikeville will make it 2 - 0.

Pikeville - 34
Letcher- 21
I think I already said this would be the highest scoring game of the year.

Letcher County Central 56
Pikeville 42

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
should be a good one. Two offensively strong teams. Jaylin Williams is the real deal. Hopefully the LCC D will be up to the task of stopping Pikeville.

Go LCC!
Pikeville by 14
I'd say this will be the best game at the PCB. Also the best mountain game this week.

Pikeville 42-35
Pikeville 35-14
Panthers
Pugh goes for over 250, Williams goes for around 200

Pikeville 46
Letcher Central 26
I guess wymt will have this game on tv so I can watch it. Pikeville plays Letcher this week and the week after Hazard will play them. So I'm excited to see how class A stacks up and too see a great game.
Pikeville 48 Letcher 32 ....Pugh will have better stats because he's on a better team.J willy is the best RB in the mountains tho ,he has more ability and is a better athlete than Pugh! Better get Letcher early cause freshman QB Sergent will get better as season goes on! Everyone knows how difficult it is to win at PIKEVILLE ,you have to be 2 TD'S better than them and the officials!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Pikeville 48 Letcher 32 ....Pugh will have better stats because he's on a better team.J willy is the best RB in the mountains tho ,he has more ability and is a better athlete than Pugh! Better get Letcher early cause freshman QB Sergent will get better as season goes on! Everyone knows how difficult it is to win at PIKEVILLE ,you have to be 2 TD'S better than them and the officials!
ALREADY blaming officials? My oh my. I'm not going to say the Williams kid is not a good athlete, never seen him or heard of him. BUT, Pugh has a body of work as evidence (11.48 time in the 100 meter for one, wrestling, etc) so for now, I believe Pugh is better. And Pugh actually has LESS chance of better stats if on a better team, due to having more weapons around him that get carries and touches. 460 yards and 6 TDs tells me he is possibly the only offensive weapon, or at least he main one. Your argument Pugh will have better stats by being on a better team are baseless.
Pikeville - 34

Letcher County Central - 20
LCC in a barnburner.
Ok PHS Forever,everyone knows you get off the bus over there down 14.As for your argument about Pugh a better back than Williams don't hold water!Jaylyn is all that Letcher has and will be keyed on!Pikeville has many more weapons at there disposal and I believe Pikeville s line is better!Pugh is an excellent football player but put Williams on PHS and you would understand! I don't know what you know about ....THE OPENING hosted by Nike at Ohio State but Jaylyn Williams SPARKS SCORE was 104.63 which is phenomenal! J .Willy posted a 4.68 40,a 37 inch vertical a shuttle run that measures agility in the top 10 ,and medicine ball toss of 37!He was a top 15 score out of 300 kids that participated !His score was higher than alot of UK commitments!I already understand what a talent Pugh is and have watched him play,maybe you will gain a little respect for Mr.Williams after Saturday night!
:Sad04:^^^Somebody call him a WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!Confusednicker:
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Ok PHS Forever,everyone knows you get off the bus over there down 14.As for your argument about Pugh a better back than Williams don't hold water!Jaylyn is all that Letcher has and will be keyed on!Pikeville has many more weapons at there disposal and I believe Pikeville s line is better!Pugh is an excellent football player but put Williams on PHS and you would understand! I don't know what you know about ....THE OPENING hosted by Nike at Ohio State but Jaylyn Williams SPARKS SCORE was 104.63 which is phenomenal! J .Willy posted a 4.68 40,a 37 inch vertical a shuttle run that measures agility in the top 10 ,and medicine ball toss of 37!He was a top 15 score out of 300 kids that participated !His score was higher than alot of UK commitments!I already understand what a talent Pugh is and have watched him play,maybe you will gain a little respect for Mr.Williams after Saturday night!
Well, if everyone knows you get off the bus down 14 over here, it's news to me. I suppose that means the Paintsville game score actually should have been 30 to -8 instead of 30 to 6 last year? Blaming the officials is always the losers lament. Stop. You mean to tell me that since (your words not mine) Williams is "all they have", that doesn't mean he's not going to get the lions share of all the yardage and touches? How many carries did it take him to get 463 yards or whatever? And since 6 TDs is only 36 points (42 if pats are all good), who got the other TD? Look, I've never disrespected Williams, I simply made my case based on what I know about Pugh, that Pugh is the better athlete/RB. I do know about the Opening, and the SPARQ score is very good indeed. I've just never seen him play so I don't have anything to base an opinion of him on. Care to share any video from last year? Highlights and such?
This game should be the Thunder in the Mountains II. Guys, Pugh and Williams are both great both will make plays. Who will step up and be the unsung hero is the question?? We all kno what the other two will bring.
I'm going with Pikeville but closer then some think.

[Image: pikeville-ky.gif] 42

[Image: letcher-county-ky.gif] 35
Go to hudl Jaylyn Williams
You said it sounds like Williams is all the have and I agreed!
Champ7 said it for me. I've looked at Hudl and only find a few clips of a couple plays here and there of him. I trust my eyes better anyway. Can't wait to see this young man and this game.
PHSForever Wrote:Well, if everyone knows you get off the bus down 14 over here, it's news to me. I suppose that means the Paintsville game score actually should have been 30 to -8 instead of 30 to 6 last year? Blaming the officials is always the losers lament. Stop. You mean to tell me that since (your words not mine) Williams is "all they have", that doesn't mean he's not going to get the lions share of all the yardage and touches? How many carries did it take him to get 463 yards or whatever? And since 6 TDs is only 36 points (42 if pats are all good), who got the other TD? Look, I've never disrespected Williams, I simply made my case based on what I know about Pugh, that Pugh is the better athlete/RB. I do know about the Opening, and the SPARQ score is very good indeed. I've just never seen him play so I don't have anything to base an opinion of him on. Care to share any video from last year? Highlights and such?
I think it should have been 30 to 20 if you spot them 14! Negative and positive numbers are tough tho! Lol! I guess referees came from out of Pikeville's area for that one!
Lol.
I'm going with Pikeville in a shoot out. The freshmen quarterback is still green, but in due time he will be great.
One things for sure Pugh and Williams was both named to the hearld leaders top 50 players in Kentucky regardless of class!There was only 7 or 8 RB'S on this list so the price of the ticket will well be worth it this Saturday night!
Ville 42
Central 21
Pikeville 42
Letcher 14
This should be a great matchup, to great running backs going head to head. I'll say
Pikeville28
Lcc 21
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5