Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 60 Jackson County 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FINAL.....:Cheerlead
The game was much closer than the score JMO. Good job Jackets. The floor and backboard and rim seem to be different may be me.
I don't think the Arena is good for the shooters. 64 advised me of the playing condition just a couple days ago, he was right on.
Andrew Griffith, Chase Lowrie and Fred Massey came to play, the Jackets move on...
I will bet anyone a single A school will be playing in the Championship game in the 13th Region. Confusednicker:
Jackson County worked on shutting down Shelton and Skyler but Andrew and Massey had big games. Andrew had 24. 11 was lighting Williamsburg up in 3rd. Coach Robinson had Lowery face guard him and the complexion of the game changed. Williamsburg came from 4 down to win by 15.
Andrew Griffith if he plays more physical Williamsburg will be playing in the Championship game. And a chances going to Rupp. :worthy:
Williamsburg has as much chance playing in Rupp as lol Rupp does. Come on man.
Wreakit Wrote:Williamsburg has as much chance playing in Rupp as lol Rupp does. Come on man.

Better Pay attention to 64.
Wreakit Wrote:Williamsburg has as much chance playing in Rupp as lol Rupp does. Come on man.

I'm not a Williamsburg fan, but c'mon man, looks to me like they have a darn good chance of going to rupp.
Congrats to Williamsburg. Play one game at a time. Next Barbourville.
Easy Wind Wrote:I'm not a Williamsburg fan, but c'mon man, looks to me like they have a darn good chance of going to rupp.

Well I AM a Williamsburg fan! Just as long as they aren't playing HC!!
Confusednicker:

I wouldn't consider it a surprise at all if they ended up in the Sweet 16.

I know everyone considers Clay County a power house, and they are but they are far from unbeatable!

Wish I could've seen last night's game. We were helping some neighbors get out of the water and couldn't make it. Got updates throughout the game, and when one came through that said....we are tied at 36, it made my stomach drop!! LOL

Congratulations on the win Jackets!!!!
Barbourville and Dinky will be worthy opponents, the Jackets will have their work cut out for them...

Wrecker service I will take Williamsburg odds over your team. If you have a team. :Sad04:
64SUR Wrote:Wrecker service I will take Williamsburg odds over your team. If you have a team. :Sad04:

Same team as Flash312...
OldJacket Wrote:Same team as Flash312...
Ok, I will tell you, Saturday my team is Barbourville. Go Tigers!
Good Luck to all the teams there in the 13th but Clay is the team to beat. but you never know this region ranks 14th out of 16 total regions.
64SUR Wrote:Andrew Griffith if he plays more physical Williamsburg will be playing in the Championship game. And a chances going to Rupp. :worthy:
Andy Griffith hasn't been physical since he caught that convict down by Myers Lake.:eyeroll:
Flash154 Wrote:Ok, I will tell you, Saturday my team is Barbourville. Go Tigers!

Thanks goodness Flash101 has picked a team. Congratulations :welcome: to 1A. You will be granted another team after Williamsburg beat Barbourville. Confusederiously:
Meow 312's team was sent packing. But he will go buy him a new hat. He has a UConn, Giants, Spurs and Pats hat. He will change as they are replaced.
After watching the burg play last night I'm saying no way they can play with CLAY CO....Jackson CO had them in a dog fight through 3 and they have no size and 2 good players....first time seeing the burg and wasn't impressed.....they play zero defense and farmer and Smith will have a field day in this game....
bballfan20 Wrote:After watching the burg play last night I'm saying no way they can play with CLAY CO....Jackson CO had them in a dog fight through 3 and they have no size and 2 good players....first time seeing the burg and wasn't impressed.....they play zero defense and farmer and Smith will have a field day in this game....
You'll hurt 64Sur's 1 incher feelings saying that. He thinks they are going to win state. He loves his school, and he gets mad if anyone says something negative about his Williamsburg nation.
hoghead Wrote:Good Luck to all the teams there in the 13th but Clay is the team to beat. but you never know this region ranks 14th out of 16 total regions.

Flash that you picked Barbouville does not surprise me one bit, You will always choose who ever is playing. I hope you keep picking winners, I think you have already jinxsed CC.
Left out playing Williamsburg.
topnotch Wrote:Flash that you picked Barbouville does not surprise me one bit, You will always choose who ever is playing. I hope you keep picking winners, I think you have already jinxsed CC.
You begged me to stop reading your posts and correcting you when you make mistakes, so if that is what you want, stop reading and commenting on mine. All your kissers will take up for you anyway.
bballfan20 Wrote:After watching the burg play last night I'm saying no way they can play with CLAY CO....Jackson CO had them in a dog fight through 3 and they have no size and 2 good players....first time seeing the burg and wasn't impressed.....they play zero defense and farmer and Smith will have a field day in this game....

Who was the 2 good player....Just curiously :Cheerlead

Ball fan 20 we are so proud to be where we are, we have had to scrap and fight all the way to get here, right now We have our plate full with Barb. Ville and Dinky, at this point we could care less about Clay Co. and Farmer. When and if we can scrap and win again Then and only then, We will set our sights on coach Parks coach Smith, Mr. Farmer and Clay Co. IF CLAY CAN GET BY CORBIN, KC , HC. Ain't nothing shaking but the leaves on the trees.
I agree jackets have had great year,,just saying their defense will have to be a lot stronger for them to even be in the game with clay CO or Knox central,,,,but if they fix that they have as good chance as anyone does,,and I also agree on you can never overlook dinky
I think those kids from Jackson county played A great game, they fought all the way, I do feel that the arena had a lot to do with the game They depended on A lot of 3 point shots, I think the arena has an adverse affect on 3 point shooters, Look at Wburg they worked well on the low post.
bballfan20 Wrote:I agree jackets have had great year,,just saying their defense will have to be a lot stronger for them to even be in the game with clay CO or Knox central,,,,but if they fix that they have as good chance as anyone does,,and I also agree on you can never overlook dinky

Williamsburg plays a zone defense bballfan20. Giving up 45pts is not a bad defense....Just sayin....This region is wide open for the 6 remaining teams. :worthy:
Pages: 1 2