Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 60 Jackson County 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flash154 Wrote:You'll hurt 64Sur's 1 incher feelings saying that. He thinks they are going to win state. He loves his school, and he gets mad if anyone says something negative about his Williamsburg nation.

I never get mad have to many teams to cheered for in eastern,kentucky. :Cheerlead
Ever where I go in eastern ky, every body involved in High school BB talks about Farmer dropping 20 to 30 points on us and I guess any other team in the 13 region, they over look wolf and a couple more hosses like Smith, I think he is a prett good ball player. That is what makes Basket ball this time of year special in the Mts. I hope that all our MT. schools play to their ability and the team that wins will be the best to send to play in RUPP. We in the MT have always supported that team and I see no change.
I think our district has a ton of great players! Blake Smith, IMO, just takes it a level up because of his consistency.
The only thing I see hurting Williamsburg D is that they do not play man very much and press. They stay in a 2-3 most of the game and that's the only reason Jackson County played close. Soon as they played man a pressed a couple times is when Williamsburg took off and dropped the hammer on them.
Pages: 1 2