Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins the 15th region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i still think the teams are the same as last year, but anyone fell free to corect me.
Teams:
Shelby Valley
Johnson Central
Belfry
Prestonsburg
East Ridge
Besty Layne
Pike Central
South Floyd
Phleps
Paintsville
pikeville
Sheldon Clark
Magoffin County
Allen Central

so who wins it this year
warriorpride Wrote:i still think the teams are the same as last year, but anyone fell free to corect me.
Teams:
Shelby Valley
Johnson Central
Belfry
Prestonsburg
East Ridge
Besty Layne
Pike Central
South Floyd
Phleps
Paintsville
pikeville
Sheldon Clark
Magoffin County
Allen Central

so who wins it this year

I think Lawrence County is in the 15th.
JC wins!
Johnson Central
Paintsville
Shelby Valley
Belfry
Pikeville

Not in any order, just who is on their game on the night they play.
You never know who's gonna win the 15th but these are the teams that I think have the shot:

Paintsville
Johnson Central
Pikeville
Belfry
Shelby Valley
No Betsy Layne??
blackcat_student Wrote:You never know who's gonna win the 15th but these are the teams that I think have the shot:

Paintsville
Johnson Central
Pikeville
Belfry
Shelby Valley
East Ridge or Shelby Valley.
Just like a couple others said, the winner will be one of these 5 teams...
Paintsville
Johnson Central
Belfry
Shelby Valley
Pikeville
And that's in no particular night. I think any of these teams could win it.
I watched Belfry this summer and they are physical and have several good players. They could start off a little slow but get better as the year progresses. RC does a good job with them.
Either Shelby Valley or Paintsville
Thats an easy question, Paintsville or Johnson Central.
Paintsville
Johnson Central
Belfry
Shelby Valley
Pikeville
i agree 1 of those 5...good luck to my Panthers though
Theres quite a few teams right now that could win it. I think it's a little to early to call anything like Region champ or even district champs right now.
Its still early but im gonna go with Shelby Valley.
Shelby Valley wins the region hands down

Also will anyone PM me the Shelby Valley Boy's schedule. It would love it if you would. Thanks!!!
kysportsguru Wrote:Shelby Valley wins the region hands down

Also will anyone PM me the Shelby Valley Boy's schedule. It would love it if you would. Thanks!!!

This is said in every thread, We all know your'e just playin though..
But seriously it is to soon to tell!
Johnson Central HANDS DOWN!...
watchin-u Wrote:This is said in every thread, We all know your'e just playin though..
But seriously it is to soon to tell!

When I started this thread all i intended was some good friendly pridections nothing more. I know its too early to tell but it whouldnt hurt to guess.
I think it will come down to a must win grudge match JC and Paintsville
Yeah your right it will come down to JC and Paintsville but I think the Tigers should have it in the bag this year
its goin to be the year of johnson county either paintsville or johnson central........
johnson central or sv
Should be Paintsville, with Johnson Central, Belfry and Shelby Valley as close possibles. Then their is a long list of cinderella teams that could if the right circumstances fell into place. But the key word I used is SHOULD. Like someone said earlier, it depends on which team brings their game on the night that it counts! My predictions are assuming that the favorites do bring their game when it counts.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I think Lawrence County is in the 15th.

Yep, we inherited them last year so that Boyd and Ashland could have an easier district. But so far Fairview has proved to be more pesky to the 64th than Lawrence would have.
Paintsville should win it, but I don't think they will. That's what everybody said last year and they didn't even make it out of first round.
You know, most of the time when it is said over and over that a team will win it "hands down", that
usually
means they wont make it either to the regional, or they are gone first round. The team that has the best players on paper
doesnt
win it. The team that is playing the best in that week will win it. Remember one bad game and you are going home. I just wonder if all these teams that everyone is so sure is going to win it are going to be overlooking the teams that done have a chance.
Wide open! Paintsville or JC should but should means jack squat in march. The team that brings it then will win it.
I think Pikeville will suprise quite a few people this year! Im looking forward to the SV,Belfry and Paintsville game this year...and a rematch w/ JC! If things work out that way that is...
Im very anxious for march to come around and watch the 15th region tourney and the state tourney as well. My favorite time of year!
Pages: 1 2