Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What are you thankful for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It may sound corny, but with the holidays upon us, I thought maybe we should take a second to give thanks.
I will get it started.

I am thankful for my family, job, friends and good health!
I am thankful to live in a community (Belfry) that takes such pride in their children.
I am thankful for this website, because of it, I have made some good friends that i wouldn't have made otherwise.
I am thankful for my country, my freedom, and those that risk their lives to defend both.
I am thankful to the Belfry Coaching Staff that have played a huge role in molding my son and building his character, just as they have done with so many others.
I hope that we never even once take these things for granted!
Happy Thanksgiving! See ya Friday at the C A M!
im thankful that i dont go to BELFRY lol jp guys!!!:devilflam
Panther Thunder Wrote:im thankful that i dont go to BELFRY lol jp guys!!!:devilflam

:thatsfunn
Im thankful for Hillard Howard he kept the matewan players away from belfry for years!!!
I'm thankful for my family and my friends and for the sports, and the Prestonsburg Blackcats and the Kentucky Wildcats, an that UK is going BOWLING!
Im thankful for family
Family and friends.

The fact that my children are all healthy and happy. Albeit aggravating as hell.

That I have a home to go to every day and a wonderful wife that puts up with my stupidity.
I'm thankful that we don't have to travel to Russell this year!!TongueirateSho :flame: :devilflam
I'm also thankful for the food thats waiting on me tomarrow!
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm also thankful for the food thats waiting on me tomarrow!

agreed
My family, My girlfriend, My JOB, A Place to sleep
mrfootball03 Wrote:I'm thankful that we don't have to travel to Russell this year!!TongueirateSho :flame: :devilflam

Why are you trying to set me on fire Im a DEVIL.
Im thankful for family,friends and life...its all good.One more day.
Thankful for my job, family,especially my dad he is in bad health. The great friends that I have. My health. And i get to follow a great team in Belfry that has brought me great memories over the years
Defenitley thankful for family and friends! Wouldnt be anywhere without them
I am thankful for my salvation, my family, friends, my family's health, our home, our jobs, for each and every day of life that the good Lord gives to us, for those that risk their lives fighting in wars so that we are free and safe to get together and watch all these great football games on Friday nights. I am thankful for Coach Haywood, his staff and all those wonderful football players that have given me all these years of enjoyment.:USAFlag:
Nice post ff74!
piratefan_4ever Wrote:I am thankful for my family, job, friends and good health!
I am thankful to live in a community (Belfry) that takes such pride in their children.
I am thankful for this website, because of it, I have made some good friends that i wouldn't have made otherwise.
I am thankful for my country, my freedom, and those that risk their lives to defend both.

:Thumbs:
piratefan_4ever Wrote:It may sound corny, but with the holidays upon us, I thought maybe we should take a second to give thanks.
I will get it started.

I am thankful to the Belfry Coaching Staff that have played a huge role in molding my son and building his character, just as they have done with so many others.
I hope that we never even once take these things for granted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratefan_4ever

I believe you guys said it all :thumpsup: and Im thankful for every second I spend with my kids.
I am thankful for my Kids 21-17-5 and my wife of 22 years.
i am thankful for my parents, siblings, friends, that i am a devoted christian, and that Kentucky made a bowl game.
I'm thankful for football!!!!

But in all seriousness, I'm thankful for most everything that has already been mentioned.

God, family, health, community, etc.

One more thing...I thank God I'm a country boy!!!!
My Children and family
I am thankful for coal. Belfry fans should be too, they might not have that state of the art football stadium.

Family, friends, etc.
My family, friends and good health!
iam thankful for my family, the friends and memories i have made because of my short term as a football player. I'am thankfull that i played football when i moved from india last year, coz if i didnt i might have went back and missed out on a great game and making great friends and iam thankfull for my granny who is healthy and alive in india.
Im thankful for every moment GOD blesses me to be alive, and the wonderful family and friends that HE has blessed me with. Im thankful to have had a father who taught me how to be a good father and how to serve the LORD, how to work and provide for my family. He also taught me that football was the greatest game on earth. I lost him back in february, Its been a lonely football season without him. Im thankful for the 29 years I was blessed to know him and call him daddy. While youre family is here on earth let them know how much you love them, cause it might be the last chance you get.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Im thankful for every moment GOD blesses me to be alive, and the wonderful family and friends that HE has blessed me with. Im thankful to have had a father who taught me how to be a good father and how to serve the LORD, how to work and provide for my family. He also taught me that football was the greatest game on earth. I lost him back in february, Its been a lonely football season without him. Im thankful for the 29 years I was blessed to know him and call him daddy. While youre family is here on earth let them know how much you love them, cause it might be the last chance you get.
This has to be one of the most touching threads I have read on here.I lost my father at a very young age so feel blessed to have had the amount of time you did with him.Instead of not having any memory and wondering what he was like.TongueirateSho
PantherPride68 Wrote:Im thankful for every moment GOD blesses me to be alive, and the wonderful family and friends that HE has blessed me with. Im thankful to have had a father who taught me how to be a good father and how to serve the LORD, how to work and provide for my family. He also taught me that football was the greatest game on earth. I lost him back in february, Its been a lonely football season without him. Im thankful for the 29 years I was blessed to know him and call him daddy. While youre family is here on earth let them know how much you love them, cause it might be the last chance you get.

Great Post Buddy! Hang on to those memories!
Very touching!
I am thankful for being allowed to be BORN,,, not being able to control my destiny in the womb of a 17 year old girl,..... All the rest I have experienced is just ICING on the cake. I have died 3 times as a child from heart failures before I was 2 years old,, had my life flash before my eyes in the military TWICE in Honduras........ 18 years old and scared as hell.....
Why do I tell you guys this.????? BECAUSE I live my life as if there is no tomorrow.. enjoying what GOD has put in front of me everyday.. be it good or bad it beats the alternative..... not being able to enjoy anything at all.....
I am happy to be alive, have a wonderful wife, 2 great children and friends to enjoy football with ...........
PS- I love being a RED DEVIL...
Pages: 1 2