Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What are you thankful for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All of the above.

Most of all my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. Hell at Russell's football field only last a couple of hours, but without Christ hell is forever tormenting, agonizing, and never ending.
I thank Him every day for saving my soul.
I am thankful for my family-especially my children and my husband-they are my life. My friends, both old and new, mean the world to me and I enjoy the time I spend with them.
BIG JOHN Wrote:All of the above.

Most of all my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. Hell at Russell's football field only last a couple of hours, but without Christ hell is forever tormenting, agonizing, and never ending.
Great Post, this is so true
i agree
I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ saving my soul. I am also thankful for my familyand my friends.
I am thankful for the lord, family, friends, and sports!
I am thankful for God bringing me here but espicially my Mom for carrying me for 9 months and raising me...my Dad for raising me and making me who I am today. The coaches for teaching me the game of football that I will never forget and pass on to my kids when they get old enough to learn the game. For my 2 Brothers who gave me support when I needed it the most.
Pages: 1 2