Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Knott County Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
If Clay can recover to their playing habits of three weeks ago, they will make this a close game!! Maybe even pull out a win!!

Good luck!!
Going to get myself in trouble with the clay fans.But knott County Central is the #1 team in the mountains.

Knott County Central 84
Clay County 60

my score would be bigger but BB King played 8th grader in the last of the 4th qtr lastnight against harlan county..... i think....Will he do it again. Confusedmoke:
Actually he had 3 8th graders in the last couple minutes, Cameron Jones and the Couch twins Branson and Gannon.
This one will not be close.
[Image: g42xc.jpg] or [Image: g433z.jpg].I like both of em bruh! Patriot Nation will rise again Friday and the Pats will march onto the championship! I'm going to throw these ideas out to the Tourney committee and see which one they like the best.Taters and Pats Friday night!!! More mash taters!!!
Clay us a really good team but this one will be more than they can handle I think Knott co 80 cc 66
Knott County Central is just too good.

Knott County Central 74
Clay County 56
70 53 pats
I'm interested in seeing the interactions between Smith and Justice...Justice is the real deal and Smith is becoming the real deal. I think Smith may learn learn some positive things Friday night about what it take to be a leader of a very good team.
I really feel that if Clay can get their act together and play the way I know they can....they can make this a lot closer than most people think and maybe even pull the upset....now with that said....if only a couple of guys show up to play then Knott will run them off the court.
Justice is phenomenal!! So much fun to watch him play!!!
Knott Central - 75
Clay County - 62

Justice - 25 PTS
Next year Clay County will be hard to beat!!!
Knott by 21..
Knott Central by as much as they decide.
If Clay plays like last night,lights out for them by the 2nd qtr. I hope not but you have to be mentally prepared to play Knott County.I want to see a close game throughout.
As long as their not in foul trouble, KCC by 20+. If foul trouble plagues the Pats then a 5 point game with CC having a shot if they make plays down the stretch.
Remember this is Clay. If they are not ready to bring it then something is wrong.
Tigercreek Wrote:Remember this is Clay. If they are not ready to bring it then something is wrong.

CC will be ready...Nuff said.:flame:
KCC in this one
Don't count cc out so fast 64. They will play them a lot closer than north would
If Clay comes out and actually plays I see this being a ball game.....I think Smith is athletic enough to guard Justice to a point.....with that being said that takes away from clays offense....It's gonna be a rough night for Farmer b/c he will probaly have to guard Hall (which I was impressed with the way he played at the beach ball classic)....however If Clay can play to their tempo and control the game I see clay shocking alot of people....but overall I see Clay going to the championship beating the Pats 70-67......
Don't think Smith will guard Justice...Justice is just one of about five that can hurt you for Knott, he just hurts the worst. Their attitude on the court kinda reminds me of the old CC teams during the Bobby Keith days...They are good and they know it. Very buisness like.
Clay did not look good at all last game. I believe they will play better against Knott given the atmosphere and potential. With that said, I take Knott by 12.
KCC 75
Clay Co. 56
I really like this Tiger team, but after watching Knott several times, I have to take the Pats by double figures. 12 or so. Clay will play hard and compete, but Knott pulls away on fts at the end. Playing Knott helps the Tigers on down the road.
Well all I gotta say is clay has to play some defense....Clay has given up 910 points this year and Knott has given up 672....Their offense is almost the same point wise....And Knott has played a really tuff schdule compared to clays....But I still think If clay buckles down and plays some 'D" they gotta chance of pulling it out.....70-67
after seeing what the 13th has to offer I say pats by 20. Justice and hall get to rest the 4th quarter again
I'm saying CC by 7...
Everyone knows I always hit it on the nose...
:drooling:
Count Wrote:I'm saying CC by 7...
Everyone knows I always hit it on the nose...
:drooling:

[Image: 0jjQIUT.png]

More mash taters please!
Pages: 1 2