Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Knott County Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good luck to the CC Tigers!
Good Luck to the KCC Patriots
This game won't be as close as many think.Game will be the same as the Harlan game.Clay is a good team but Knott will put this one away by the second quarter.Clay just has no answer for Cam and Evan.
^
I think it will be closer than many people think.
:rockon:
For Clay's sake,I hope you are right.I stated Clay has a good team but Knott has steam rolled teams in the mountains.They have beat them by 20 points or more on the average.
Count Wrote:^
I think it will be closer than many people think.
:rockon:

[Image: 7cmDTK2.png]

Pats by 15!

More mash taters please!
Knott Co by as many as they want.
I think this will be closer than you think. Knott wins by 9!
Cause Dew said so.
[Image: g7244.jpg] More mashed taters please!!!
[Image: eYY0hRq.png]

More mash taters please!
You are the biggest Patriot fan I have ever seen or the craziest.Nuff said.
I think that Cam Justice goes for 35 tonight!!!
CC by 7 :poker face:
If Knott plays smart and under control they may be right there in it come 4th qtr. few plays goes their way they may pull this one out.
I hope the Knott County players and coaches are as confident as there fans, because it obvious that you don't think Clay can play with you. I guess the tigers will have to show you just like they did against Cov cath last year to make you believers. If the Tigers show up and play with heart and grit then I promise you this will be a game.
[Image: confidence_o_795796.jpg] Keep dreaming and you might become big tigers or maybe even Lions one day.Hope they got some good catered food tonight.If not,I'm hitting the concession stands wide open. More mash taters please!!!
What is the deal with "more mash taters please!!!"?
Clay will understand what it will take to win the 13th after this game. Knott's team
has already established themselves as one of the better mountain teams in recent
history. If Knott wins state, they will be compared to Paintsville and Shelby Valley.
Good company indeed.
My tiger sense is tingling.
13-5 Knott early
Getting chippy as Clay has pulled within a bucket. Refs letting em play.
So glad WMYT streams this. I'm watching from Army training on the coast of Virginia! Gotta love the internet lol.
Halftime Knott 27 Clay 21
Pages: 1 2