Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks Granny!!
Oh, it looks great!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:This is a thread about football if you want to do your usual crying and talking bullshit go somewhere else. You should start with football for dummies. Now, tell us what HC has to do or gtfo.

calm down demary , there is not enough space to talk about what Harlan co. Needs to do to get better. The list is to long, you might as well jump on the SW and wagon, your tense enough we will take you and help get that corn cob out your crevice :biglmao:
For the record I like Harlan I hope they do better next year. but I think they got some work to do, mainly experience they should be okay the year after next. In the mean time take some Prozac ware, you ll need it until they develop more
^^^ pointing out the message board police wiznut telling everyone what to do again. When will this end.....
I think Jake Ball has that break away ability, he played most of the season injured and still broke a few! He reminds me of McMillian a little! If he was bigger it would almost be impossible to bring him down.

We tried a lot of different guys at linebacker, seems like every time this summer or during the season they got injured. Kennon Napier will be back there with Carmical and possibly Alred.

I think the key to this season is the weight room and O-line.
Lilly Wrote:^^^ pointing out the message board police wiznut telling everyone what to do again. When will this end.....

Never little girlyman :drooling:
Jake runs a lot like Marcus did!! He's also one tough little player too!
wiznut Wrote:calm down demary , there is not enough space to talk about what Harlan co. Needs to do to get better. The list is to long, you might as well jump on the SW and wagon, your tense enough we will take you and help get that corn cob out your crevice :biglmao:
No thanks I would rather quit watching football than cheer for SW.
wiznut Wrote:For the record I like Harlan I hope they do better next year. but I think they got some work to do, mainly experience they should be okay the year after next. In the mean time take some Prozac ware, you ll need it until they develop more
Prozac is for girls and girlie men. As for the Bears, they have the skill players coming back. Ball will be a beast next year. If they can hit the weights hard which I know some are with the direction of one awesome weight trainer, then their strength will be there. Hopefully someone up there can get them developed on the line and make it a respectable season.
Demarcus ware Wrote:No thanks I would rather quit watching football than cheer for SW.

i dont believe you . you know greatness when you see it. i got a membership card into sw exclusive membership club waiting for you and granny bear Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Prozac is for girls and girlie men. As for the Bears, they have the skill players coming back. Ball will be a beast next year. If they can hit the weights hard which I know some are with the direction of one awesome weight trainer, then their strength will be there. Hopefully someone up there can get them developed on the line and make it a respectable season.

LOL, Demarcus, I try to hate you, but it is impossible to hate you, your posts are just too good . i am consulting our board for SW NAtion club tonight to get you an honorary membership into our exlciusive club , your just to good to pass up . Harlan is now my number 2 team behind the 2015 5A State Champion SW Warriors :Cheerlead because of you.
seriously i hope you guys do well, i like coal country people! EKy people rule !!!
^^
Then you will LOVE our football announcer!!!

Coal keeps the lights on!!!
Smile
wiznut Wrote:seriously i hope you guys do well, i like coal country people! EKy people rule !!!

:truestory:
Cant have respect for a team that buys there way out of taking a beating. If you sign up play the dang game.
wiznut Wrote:seriously i hope you guys do well, i like coal country people! EKy people rule !!!

you need to come over to the dark side.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Then you will LOVE our football announcer!!!

Coal keeps the lights on!!!
Smile

He loves Jimmy Rose,too.
andy griffith Wrote:Cant have respect for a team that buys there way out of taking a beating. If you sign up play the dang game.
Nobody bought their way out of anything. Try again dummy..Life is rough as a troll but even worse as a bad one. Stick around you will learn.
Doesn't matter that they didn't go through with it, but even considering buying your way out is a punk move.
Commenting about a subject while hiding behind a screen name, without knowing the first thing about what you're talking about......is a "punk" move.

I'm not surprised it came from you.
Granny Bear Wrote:Commenting about a subject while hiding behind a screen name, without knowing the first thing about what you're talking about......is a "punk" move.

I'm not surprised it came from you.

I knew you would come out to play. Confusedinglepar
You don't have to be rude about a football team just to entice me to play, Andy.

I just wonder what I've done to piss you off so badly.
andy griffith Wrote:Doesn't matter that they didn't go through with it, but even considering buying your way out is a punk move.
So you are going by what was said on here as rumors or you know this to be fact? Without knowing the facts and making that comment shows who the little punk is. Like I said just a bad troll. You'll eventually learn..
Don't know if he'll learn or not Demarcus ware. Don't let the join date of March 2015 fool you.....he's been here a while.
I have why didn't I know that granny. Besides if I had there is a rule against disclosing identities so this little punk would be protected.
Ill giv yall one thing. Yall are at least nice enough to not kick me off for improper capitalization, punctuation, and spelling like some other place kicked me off for. I was told I don't use enough periods.
andy griffith Wrote:Ill giv yall one thing. Yall are at least nice enough to not kick me off for improper capitalization, punctuation, and spelling like some other place kicked me off for. I was told I don't use enough periods.

Lily, Have you been playing in the traffic again?
Lilly Wrote:^^^ pointing out the message board police wiznut telling everyone what to do again. When will this end.....

quit whining.
How many kids out lifting weights

who is in charge of weight room now that coach canady isnt there

heard we had a few kids move in and are new, is this true
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9