Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel Vs Southwestern 11/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Round 2!! Both teams playing very well this time of year. Who survive's to advance to the next round?:argue:
North Laurel has a taste of school history, Let's keep it up. :Cheerlead

North Laurel 38
Southwestern 28
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
southwestern 28-20
I would love to see this game!! I sure think it will be a hard fought, gritty battle. North Laurel has just made school history by winning their first post season football game. Southwestern is on fire right now!! Both teams appear to be peaking just at the right time.

It would not surprise me to see either team pull out the win, but right now, at this moment....I'm picking Southwestern by 3!!

Warriors 24
Jags 21

Here's to a great, injury free contest!!!!
Good luck North Laurel.
Will be a barn burner game on defense.
NL 13
Sw 14
Southwestern 35-14
Southwestern has only given up 7 points in the last 3 games. North Laurel is playing their best football right now. I'll go with the defensive team. Southwestern 21-7.
I can't go against the Jags, just yet. SW only beat them during regular season by 1 pt and remember that controversial call - that was major in that game. I have seen NL improve weekly. We think they are at their peak right now. NL was only beat by 7 pts total all season. Their Defense is stellar & as someone else pointed out they have as good an offensive line as anyone -along with 2 big blocking backs that will open up a semi size hole for their RB's!! Got to stick with the Jags in this one 30-14. :football:
64SUR Wrote:North Laurel has a taste of school history, Let's keep it up. :Cheerlead

North Laurel 38
Southwestern 28
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

taste of school history?
pjdoug Wrote:taste of school history?

Read Granny Bear, post #4.
Write back if you need more clues!
Pulling for Larkey.
Gonna go with SW.... 35-14
These two teams are very evenly matched. Who ever has the ball last will win this one. Go Jags!!!
South Western will pull out this win!
SW 35
Nl 14
mayfield_9 Wrote:Read Granny Bear, post #4.
Write back if you need more clues!

:oooo:
1101guesswho Wrote:South Western will pull out this win!

easily
Another barnburner. 21-20. SW survives to face a rematch with Pulaski!
I'll take southwestern 28-10
1 point game with results reversed. Go Jags.
This ought to be a dandy of a game.
SW is on a mission, I can't see the NL defense slowing down the Warrior offense. If NL scores more than 10 I will be shocked. SW 34 NL 10.Confusedinglepar
JagSwag Wrote:These two teams are very evenly matched. Who ever has the ball last will win this one. Go Jags!!!

Very evenly matched very unevenly coached. You don't beat Coach French this time of year. 41-7 South Western.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:SW is on a mission, I can't see the NL defense slowing down the Warrior offense. If NL scores more than 10 I will be shocked. SW 34 NL 10.Confusedinglepar

:dudecomeon:

North will be prepared for SW. If this game does not stay close it will be North pulling away.

:truestory:
Hey Jim Rome why don't go fly a kite like in the Middle East somewhere!!! I know Coach French, he is a good man & good coach! Chris Larkey is also another good man & good coach!! Of which neither need your opinion!!
jim rome Wrote:Very evenly matched very unevenly coached. You don't beat Coach French this time of year. 41-7 South Western.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

French is a very good coach, but, Larkey is not bad either. Larkey has more talent this year than ever before. I will not be surprised if you see this for yourself this Friday night! The game preparation Larkey and his staff is putting in is second to none. These Jaguar coaches, players, fans, and community are all pulling together to build a successful football program. No matter what happens Friday night one thing is for sure:

NORTH IS ON THE RISE!!!!!!!

P.S. 41 - 7, lmao:biglmao:
jim rome Wrote:Very evenly matched very unevenly coached. You don't beat Coach French this time of year. 41-7 South Western.

:lame:

I think, anyone that really thinks that, has NOT been paying close attention this season! :eyeroll:
Just a thought? Thank the Lord the playoff monkey is gone for North! Looks like the pressure now comes to Pulaski Co as a whole. The thoughts for PC & SW is a rematch with the winner making it to Bowling Green. Not a bad position to be in for the Jags & Cougars. I will take the Jags in a real slobber knocker! Go JAGS Go!!!!
Coach Blair of SW will find a way to shut down NL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4