Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel Vs Southwestern 11/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
fan first Wrote:Coach Blair of SW will find a way to shut down NL.

I'd have to be filled in on him because I do NOT know what he has done?! I have no info on this individual at all. :thanks:
jim rome Wrote:Very evenly matched very unevenly coached. You don't beat Coach French this time of year. 41-7 South Western.

:thatsfunn
Warriors 27-7. Everything is clicking for these Warriors.
Great defensive game, this one will be tight.
jim rome Wrote:Very evenly matched very unevenly coached. You don't beat Coach French this time of year. 41-7 South Western.

If Blair is the Def coach and French's son is the offense coach, what does French coach?
former Wrote:If Blair is the Def coach and French's son is the offense coach, what does French coach?
Coach French is known throughout the state as a defensive coach, but as the head coach he has input into ever phase of game planning as needed. A great head coach will let his ast. coaches do their job and keep everyone on the same page. A good coach will not have to micro manage ever detail, his game plan will be in place before the first practice of the week.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Coach French is known throughout the state as a defensive coach, but as the head coach he has input into ever phase of game planning as needed. A great head coach will let his ast. coaches do their job and keep everyone on the same page. A good coach will not have to micro manage ever detail, his game plan will be in place before the first practice of the week.

and a bad head coach lets the assistants rule him Confusednicker:. French is one of the best in the state for sure.
Well, NL's head coach is no slouch, he was taught at the 'heels of the master' so to speak. Tom Larkey, is a GREAT coach & his son has followed in his footsteps from what I have observed this season. Chris Larkey, knows his team is what we have seen week in and week out. I am not familiar with French not being from that area of the state & being out of the US for several years. I thought this thread would be remiss not to mention Larkey as being very capable himself in this sport we all love to arm chair quarterback! Good luck to both coach's and their assistants & teams in the up-coming game - hoping the 'polar vortex' misses the area Friday night - that is the first thought on my agenda right now!:coach:
I am for NL I believe they will win this one However, is Sw healthy?
Know doubt Coach Larkey is one of the better coaches, never meant to imply any thing different. North Laurel will bring all any body could ask for to the Reservation. This Warrior has nothing but respect for North Laurel's players,coaches,fans and program as a whole. My kids attended North several moons ago and still follow closely, just ask JagSwag.
Southwestern
Pulling for Coach French in this one...he's a Berea boy!
SW 36
NL 28
SW defense is hitting on all cylinders now. Don't think this will be close at all.
North Laurel will pull this one out 23-21.
USNCHIEF Wrote:SW defense is hitting on all cylinders now. Don't think this will be close at all.

I disagree! This game will be a barn burner!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I disagree! This game will be a barn burner!!!

I sure hope it is Granny, we need to keep warm. It is going to be cold!!!

:Wave:
JagSwag Wrote:I sure hope it is Granny, we need to keep warm. It is going to be cold!!!

:Wave:

Everyone better dress warm for this one, I'm talking electric socks, heaters & hand warmers!! The polar vortex is going to hit Friday night! :Sad04:
go warriors!!!
GO JAGS!!! :Cheerlead:1::Cheerlead
:flame: Go Warriors TongueirateSho
Tight End Wrote:GO JAGS!!! :Cheerlead:1::Cheerlead

GO WARRIORS!!!:yesno::wenumber1
SW better be worrying about PC when Hall gets back next week. This is just a warm up game for SW before playing Pulaski next week.
former Wrote:SW better be worrying about PC when Hall gets back next week. This is just a warm up game for SW before playing Pulaski next week.

Confusednicker:
How bout everyone worrying about THIS WEEK'S games first. Southwestern and Pulaski each have tough games. It's not a forgone conclusion both, or either, will get to next week.
Forever Maroon Wrote:How bout everyone worrying about THIS WEEK'S games first. Southwestern and Pulaski each have tough games. It's not a forgone conclusion both, or either, will get to next week.
So true. I hate when people look past the team they are playing next. So disrespectful to their opponent and their fans. At this point in the season nothing is guaranteed.
Well the southwest people sure talk alot about next week playing pulaski and how big of a game it will be, a rematch and they hope pulaski is full strengh so pulaski cant use injuries as an excuse.
the odds at work are already 8 point sw win
steel city gal Wrote:So true. I hate when people look past the team they are playing next. So disrespectful to their opponent and their fans. At this point in the season nothing is guaranteed.

I agree, it's not like they blew NL out in regular season, 1 pt is not a wipe out. Take away that controversial call & that ballgame could have gone to NL not SW. We have seen NL play a lot this season & I will say, do NOT look past NL, they can do a LOT of things really well....if you do over look them, you could very easily be the loser of this game! :flush:
If PC was smart they wouldn't play Hall this year. Crazy to take a chance on re-injury...
Southwestern 34
North 14
No disrespect to NL but I don't see them hanging close this time 42-20 warriors setting up a rematch with pulaski who will beat LCC imo
Pages: 1 2 3 4