Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Vs. Paintsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The bulldogs of Hazard host the tigers of Paintsville in round one of playoffs! sure to be a good game, Hazard beat Paintsville earlier this year 21-8
the tigers are sure to be looking for revenge in this game! whats everyones prediction on the out come of this game?
i say Paintsville pulls off the W 28-21!
GO TIGERS!!! Play like you did tonight, with the intesity and heart you had against Pikeville. Revenge is sweet... GO BLUE
Redneck Wrote:GO TIGERS!!! Play like you did tonight, with the intesity and heart you had against Pikeville. Revenge is sweet... GO BLUE

yes it is! haha nothing better than beating someone who beat u previously in the season
P 14
H 8
Hazard-28
Paintsville-12
i agree
Panther#42 Wrote:yes it is! haha nothing better than beating someone who beat u previously in the season
Hazard-45
Paintsville-14
Hazard-35
Paintsville-14
Cantrell gives Paintsville an added boost but will it be enough?
well i dont know...Hazard freaks out against teams as good as they are so you dont know if theyll win by 40 or lose by 45...Paintsville played well against Pikeville, but Im gonna take the Hazard Freak-A team 33 Paintsville 24
Hm, hopefully they'll think they can go a lil easier cause of what happened earlier in the year and paintsville can get an early lead
goodluck to both teams
Old School Wrote:Cantrell gives Paintsville an added boost but will it be enough?

Could be not only offensively but it helped defensively. The first time the Tigers played the Dawgs, they were dressing only 18 players but now their dressing 21. LOL. But two of those added back have been starting members of the secondary for 2-3 years in Cantrell and Walker. Which I think could be a difference maker against a passing team. Now as far as offensively, I don't know about you OS or if you were even at the game. But it seemed to me that pounding the ball at Pikeville's defense last night seemed effective. The only problem was, the Tigers went away from that after the half. Pounding it at the defense only opens up the offense for bigger plays. Here's to hoping for some revenge next Friday, Let's GO TIGERS!!!
I will have to take Hazard by 14 in this match! What will you bet on?
Heres the facts ,

HAZARD
ITs at Hazard
Olinger has a good arm , and legs
Hoskins has good hands
D-stopped paintsville last time

PAINTSVILLE
Pugh has good legs , but arm not so good
1 good receiver
AND most of all REVENGE

this game is going to come to the first quarter whoever jumps up early the other team will lay down.

so saying that
hazard 42
paintsville 14
Hazard by 3 td's
GridironGang1 Wrote:Heres the facts ,

HAZARD
ITs at Hazard
Olinger has a good arm , and legs
Hoskins has good hands
D-stopped paintsville last time

PAINTSVILLE
Pugh has good legs , but arm not so good
1 good receiver
AND most of all REVENGE

this game is going to come to the first quarter whoever jumps up early the other team will lay down.

so saying that
hazard 42
paintsville 14

Paintsville has a couple of key players back that were out in the 1st match-up. Could this be enough to put them over the top in the 2nd match-up?
i dont think so , but thats just my oppion
Bulldawgs wins this one

Dawgs: 77

Tigers: 0
hazard
i gotta go with hazard here.
kysportsguru Wrote:Bulldawgs wins this one

Dawgs: 77

Tigers: 0

Honestly, do you smoke crack?....lol. If JC only put up 50 some points on Paintsville then there is no way Hazard will neither. Hazard still may win, but not as much as the first game. It'll be a good game though.
im thinkin Paintsville wants a re-match after last fridays game, dont think the seniors wanna go out first round
Hazard
IRISH4 Wrote:Honestly, do you smoke crack?....lol. If JC only put up 50 some points on Paintsville then there is no way Hazard will neither. Hazard still may win, but not as much as the first game. It'll be a good game though.

LOL. Well, JC could have put up as many as they wanted, and the running clock the whole second half kept them from putting up more. Anyways, Hazard has no chance at putting up near that many points so we need to just ignore that prediction. After the way Paintsville played this past friday against Pikeville, I believe they will go into Hazard and pull off the victory so that they can get a rematch against Pikeville.

Paintsville - 27
Hazard - 18
Go Hazard!!!!
Hazard Big
This is interesting. The first match up was very close and if Paintsville could have run the ball a little would have been a barn burner. With Cantrell playing, the running game is better and he helps on defense. This will be a good close game.
Hazard 21-16.
For some reason, PHS could not hang on to the ball against Hazard, way too many dropped passes and a few that were potential Td's. Hazard scored twice on secondary break downs and I'm willing to bet anything that those issues were addressed. Paintsville played well on defense against Hazard and played well enough to win but the offense did not show up. Hopefully that will change.

PHS: 24
HHS: 14
I hear that Hazard had a couple of defectors after the Phelps game? Anybody got info on this? Could make this game more interesting.
Pages: 1 2