Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 29 Fairview 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As a Lawrence County fan I'm embarrassed for some in this thread. Please show some maturity and class. JC has been the superior program since Matney has been there. That's not a dig on LC. That's just a compliment to the job Matney has done. Back on topic. The Bulldogs need to keep working hard and improving week by week. They played a gritty Fairview team with a chip on their shoulder and came out on top. I believe in this coaching staff and these boys. Go Dawgs!
baseball1974 Wrote:If I was from LC I'd want it closed too

No I wanted it to be closed because it was going in a diresction way beyond football and trash talking! And who pulled on your chain Mr baseball with your
30 something post count. It is clear that you are new or someone who got embarrassed and came back with a new account, nothing better then a fresh start lol! Now get back under your bridge troll because you suck at this and we don't care about anything you have to say!

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8cj7wsNNiZH1Ulg8P9qj...MiOcuaWcg3]
Lawrence Co and Pike central consolidate to make the new " It's our year this year High School" they will play a schedule full of lower class schools and schools with .500 or below .500 records and claim their greatness all regular season before bowing out early in the playoffs LIKE ALWAYS gotta love you guys
WildDawg Wrote:As a Lawrence County fan I'm embarrassed for some in this thread. Please show some maturity and class. JC has been the superior program since Matney has been there. That's not a dig on LC. That's just a compliment to the job Matney has done. Back on topic. The Bulldogs need to keep working hard and improving week by week. They played a gritty Fairview team with a chip on their shoulder and came out on top. I believe in this coaching staff and these boys. Go Dawgs!

I can only speak for myself and If you are talking to me be embarrassed for your self! Those idiots are the ones who came here because they can't do anything with me. They go recruit other idiots or immigrants Confusednicker: to come on here. And if you ain't down with that move to JC! Sure I talk alot but I'm not going to take crap just like I don't expect them to. I do it out of boredom and to get Bobby Seger fired up they may take it personal but I don't say it to be personal.
So once again Don't I repeat DO NOT take it Personally. Just TAKE IT!
irishcard16 Wrote:Lawrence Co and Pike central consolidate to make the new " It's our year this year High School" they will play a schedule full of lower class schools and schools with .500 or below .500 records and claim their greatness all regular season before bowing out early in the playoffs LIKE ALWAYS gotta love you guys

:yawn:
Fairview made it seem like they may turn out to be a notable contender. At the same time I wasn't impressed by Lawrence.
KyRock Wrote:I can only speak for myself and If you are talking to me be embarrassed for your self! Those idiots are the ones who came here because they can't do anything with me. They go recruit other idiots or immigrants Confusednicker: to come on here. And if you ain't down with that move to JC! Sure I talk alot but I'm not going to take crap just like I don't expect them to. I do it out of boredom and to get Bobby Seger fired up they may take it personal but I don't say it to be personal.

Its funny bc your avatar is exactly the face I'd expect you to have as your posting on here. Now if it were in a 12 year old body it'd be perfect bc we are all aware of you adolescents.
Do-double-gg Wrote:No I wanted it to be closed because it was going in a diresction way beyond football and trash talking! And who pulled on your chain Mr baseball with your
30 something post count. It is clear that you are new or someone who got embarrassed and came back with a new account, nothing better then a fresh start lol! Now get back under your bridge troll because you suck at this and we don't care about anything you have to say!

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8cj7wsNNiZH1Ulg8P9qj...MiOcuaWcg3]

I wouldn't except anything less from someone from Louisa.
baseball1974 Wrote:I wouldn't except anything less from someone from Louisa.

:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup: I give...........you are so good at this, so now I'm speechless and I can't think of anything to say!

:poker face:
Do-double-gg Wrote::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup: I give...........you are so good at this, so now I'm speechless and I can't think of anything to say!

:poker face:

Surrender excepted. Smile
baseball1974 Wrote:Surrender excepted. Smile

*accepted
KyRock Wrote:*accepted

KT Rock off your medication again. Please take your psychotropic medication as prescribed.
Eagle84 Wrote:KT Rock off your medication again. Please take your psychotropic medication as prescribed.

*Ky I take it you girls were not on the Academic Team at JC? :hilarious:
KyRock Wrote:*Ky I take it you girls were not on the Academic Team at JC? :hilarious:

They were too busy winning
Here's hoping most of the participants in this thread since Tuesday aren't yet grown people.

Confusedhh: :ChairHit: :biggrin:
KyRock Wrote:*Ky I take it you girls were not on the Academic Team at JC? :hilarious:

I am so sorry to have misspelled your name by using a T instead of a Y. When a person is in the mental condition you are in. I can understand how difficult and emotional this must have been on you. I would guess I completely traumatized you. That why it is so important to say on your medication.
:blabbermo
Fairview is for real.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5