Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who ya got
Prestonsburg by score or 2.
Prestonsburg by as many as they want.
Blackcats by 4 TD's
Prestonsburg - 48

Sheldon Clark - 13
Prestonsburg 28-7
I think P-Burg comes out ready to play. The Blackcats roll 42-14.
Blackcats 54
Cards 20
Prestonsburg bounces back from tough loss and wins by 12.
Prestonburg 42 SC 12
cards 21 pb 14
Prestonsburg 44
Sheldon Clark 14

:igiveup: If Prestonsburg lose this one.
I think some feelings are gonna get hurt in this game lol ,pb fans be like ,but they supposed to be down this yr lol
Prestonsburg is angry, at home, and have more weapons than before. Blackcats take this one handily by 2 or 3 scores.
64SUR Wrote:Prestonsburg 44
Sheldon Clark 14

:igiveup: If Prestonsburg lose this one.

Stay on board 64. We will get it done. Confusedmoke:
S. C. 26 P.B.. 18. :ChairHit:
The Burg
Prestonburg -42

SC -16

Blackcats will substitute often in this game.
cardfan1398 Wrote:I think some feelings are gonna get hurt in this game lol ,pb fans be like ,but they supposed to be down this yr lol

Down as in -more- than last year's winless Cards ?!? I don't think anyone in or out of P-burg expects SC that down this year !!
Blackcats 49
Cardinals 12
Blackcats roll.
I think we will see a running clock at some point if P-Burg wanted to.
P-Burg wins this one big!!!
Pburg 42 SC 21
Cards lost their strongest senior Cline last week. The cats offense will be hard to stop in this one.
PBurg-54
S.Clark-20
Red Bird Wrote:Pburg 42 SC 21
Cards lost their strongest senior Cline last week. The cats offense will be hard to stop in this one.

From what I understand a lot of the kids are glad he is gone and just wait and see he was not the strongest senior SC is very much improved even without Cline
I'm going with the Blackcats..

Prestonsburg 50
Sheldon Clark 13
FaYebball Wrote:From what I understand a lot of the kids are glad he is gone and just wait and see he was not the strongest senior SC is very much improved even without Cline
Actually out of the whole team Cline always been the strongest. I have watched these kids play since pee wee. I know what I am talking about. Who is going to fill his position on the field? The boys will be missing him Friday night I am sure.
cardfan1398 Wrote:I think some feelings are gonna get hurt in this game lol ,pb fans be like ,but they supposed to be down this yr lol

Well after Friday night some SC fans be like, but they are 2a, how they be whooping dat a$$ so bad and stuff lol! :popcorn:
^^ Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2