Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are crazy do-double-gg!! Confusednicker:

Prestonsburg will be out for vengeance tomorrow, and ready to taste blood!!
Blackcats by 21!!
i gotta say that was funny lol ,either way I wanna watch some football lol
Cards better be much improved or it's going to be a long night.

Prestonsburg 42
Sheldon Clark 13
cardfan1398 Wrote:i gotta say that was funny lol ,either way I wanna watch some football lol

I'm just having some fun and I also want to watch some football.:Thumbs:
The Blackcats win big
Could be a running clock in this one.

Good luck to both on an injury free game.
Heard there was a Dudley Hilton sighting in Inez!
KyRock Wrote:Heard there was a Dudley Hilton sighting in Inez!

I don't think he has any eligibility left.
P-Burg by as many as they want I think and hope. I don't mind seeing Sheldon Clark being beat down yearly.
There will be a lot of shocked people tonight. I believe the difference will possibly be Prestonsburg playing their 2nd game opposed to SC playing their first in two weeks. Don't know if Sheldon Clark can win but will not be surprised. SC has the advantage in playmakers for the first time in years against Pburg.
D IT UP Wrote:There will be a lot of shocked people tonight. I believe the difference will possibly be Prestonsburg playing their 2nd game opposed to SC playing their first in two weeks. Don't know if Sheldon Clark can win but will not be surprised. SC has the advantage in playmakers for the first time in years against Pburg.

Unless all these "playmakers" are Freshman or are upperclassmen who didn't play last year, the Cards did a great job of hiding them all last season.

But in all seriousness, I really DO hope SC is more competitive this year !! I'm not one who enjoys watching a blowout - even if it's my team on top.

:popcorn:
oneijoe Wrote:Unless all these "playmakers" are Freshman or are upperclassmen who didn't play last year, the Cards did a great job of hiding them all last season.

But in all seriousness, I really DO hope SC is more competitive this year !! I'm not one who enjoys watching a blowout - even if it's my team on top.

:popcorn:

In fact, they are. Trevor Blackburn, who is arguably a top 2 athlete on the team is however, out for a few weeks while he recovers from a broken wrist. He will make a great difference once he returns.
Saw a Prestonsburg staff member at the Pikeville-Sheldon Clark Junior high game last night. If he was looking for hints as to what SC runs, don't think he got to see much of it last night.:Clap:
Sheldon Clark-13

Prestonsburg-58
Pages: 1 2