Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central v. Mason County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So how bad to you guys think JC will win this one by??
I'll say by 30 points!
JC-56
Mason- 7
i say if might be a good game
depends on the coach....if he see's he has an win in hand why not play the bench and let your starters rest up for the play-offs..if this happens mason might a couple of late TD's to shorten the gap.....JC 35 MC 24
JC by a comfortable amount.
Never know about the final, because you don't know how long the JC starters will play. But I don't see a close game. JC hasn't had one yet, and they probably won't until well into the playoffs.
I think this will be a very close game. MC has had some close district games beating BC by 5 and GC by 7 and losing to Ashland by 7, but MC seems to be able to play up or down to their oppenents ability. MC record is 7-2 one lost was to Lafayette (9-0) they then beat Frankfort (7-2) which beat Danville (8-1) 33-13. MC has a solid defence only allowing 105 points in 9 games. No mistake about MC is a very solid team and if JC is not ready they could lose, as I have said before Coach Matney and his staff always have the eagles prepared.
Johnson Central
Jc 49
Mc 14
JC may come out and think they will win by 28 pts but I think Mason Co will surprise them in the 1st Half ! The rest is all JC !

JC--35
MC-14
JC by 21
JC by 3 td's
This is by FAR the most dangerous game on the regular season schedule for JC, I think Mason Co. is catching them at the right time this year,a complete turnaround from last year when they got beat up on by a mad bunch of Eagles! An extremely long road trip and lack of respect for Mason could lead to a huge upset. Mason finds a way to win and hang in BIG Games, ask Rockcastle if you don't believe me. Don't overlook this team or it will be a long bus ride back.
Mason is very talented and quick however i dont know if they can physically match JC But this is also a huge chance of a letdown for the eagles after a emotional victory i ask of JC to come prepared cause not to many teams get to run the table in district play and it is a great accomplishment also i am pulling for JC cause if they win then my cats get at least one homegame in the greatest stadium on earth and then hope they would maybe meat boyd in the second round and mason vs jc again in paintsville and just have a district 8 sweep of this region to return the favor of the butt kicking our district received last year as only one team made it out of the first round so with that said

JC-35

Mason-21
JC by 3+ TD's
JC 28-7, maybe 28-14. If JC can roll up 40+ against Mason......Then I will say WOW!!
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Mason is very talented and quick however i dont know if they can physically match JC But this is also a huge chance of a letdown for the eagles after a emotional victory i ask of JC to come prepared cause not to many teams get to run the table in district play and it is a great accomplishment also i am pulling for JC cause if they win then my cats get at least one homegame in the greatest stadium on earth and then hope they would maybe meat boyd in the second round and mason vs jc again in paintsville and just have a district 8 sweep of this region to return the favor of the butt kicking our district received last year as only one team made it out of the first round so with that said

JC-35

Mason-21

With the new playoff system that was put into place this year. Your first 2 rounds of the playoffs will be teams out of your own district. For instance if things play out as they should then your first round matchups will be:

Johnson Central vs Boyd Co.
Ashland vs Mason Co.

Then your 2nd round matchup obviously will be the winner of JC/BC and Ashland/MC.
IM gonna say that this will be one of the best games that JC has been in all year, I will not make a prediction but I think it will be a good game because Mason County beat Frankfort which beat DANVILLE a powerhouse bad, also there going to be at Mason County and its a homefield adv., both playing for a home field playoff games stakes are high and anything could happen.. Good Luck EAGLES .....Goal since day one, district champs and home playoff game!!!!!!!!! not to mention 10-0!!!! Go get em' EAGLES
JC easily
JC by 3 TD
Kayaker Wrote:With the new playoff system that was put into place this year. Your first 2 rounds of the playoffs will be teams out of your own district. For instance if things play out as they should then your first round matchups will be:

Johnson Central vs Boyd Co.
Ashland vs Mason Co.

Then your 2nd round matchup obviously will be the winner of JC/BC and Ashland/MC.

This Is A Terrible System Cause one districe could easily be better than the other and the teams that deserve to advance wouldn't advance i think distric 8 is far better than district 7 with the exception of maybe Rock so eith either jc ashland or mason will not advance as far as they should
I was watching the weather forecast and it is showing rain for Thur, Fri, and Sat.. What condition is Mason County's field in? I understand that it was really bad this past Fri..(?)
40-7 Johnson Central.
JC should win easily. But it goes without saying that they have to be prepared and ready. There can be no let down against Mason. But if JC brings their A game like they have all year, then they should win. And I would be very surprised if Matney allows anything but the A game to be played. Matney knows that each game requires the teams entire focus, whether it is a game you should win or could win. JC is clearly the better team, but they need to remember that Mason is every bit as good as any team they have played this year. Ashland didn't beat them by much. With that said, Matney will have the Eagles primed to complete their undfeated regular season!!
JC big time
i have to go with jc huge! and this may be a bold statement but i see jc winning state this year, they are a powerhouse
I heard from one of the players that one of the coaches had to be taken off the practice field in an ambulance on Monday.....what happened? Is he OK?
Mason should make a game of it they are a well coached team! the Ashland -JC game was 21-7 early in 4th quarter, I think mason will hang that long, and they can give JC fits if they have an answer for Grimm, he was the difference in the Ashland game IMO without Grimm JC is about even with Mason or Ashland!
JC wins another game going away. Can we please get some competition for JC this year.
Pages: 1 2