Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central v. Mason County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TRAIN85 Wrote:JC wins another game going away. Can we please get some competition for JC this year.

im still stickin with my earlier opinion...jc wins state
JC is looking good this your more than likely going to thrash Mason by 4 or 5 touchdowns and possibly win state

Jc-56
Mason-6
Keepnitreal Wrote:I heard from one of the players that one of the coaches had to be taken off the practice field in an ambulance on Monday.....what happened? Is he OK?
from which team?
Whos next? Wrote:from which team?

Johnson Central
JC should kill em..56-14
AHS86 Wrote:Mason should make a game of it they are a well coached team! the Ashland -JC game was 21-7 early in 4th quarter, I think mason will hang that long, and they can give JC fits if they have an answer for Grimm, he was the difference in the Ashland game IMO without Grimm JC is about even with Mason or Ashland!

No I DON'T THINK SO. Go ahead and worry about Grim, stop him. And JC will use the best fullback around in Blake Johnson and knock your heads off! Or JK's arm, or the bruiser halfback Chase Richardson! It doesn't matter, NO ONE CAN STOP THIS TEAM! Especially as long as their defense plays as well as they have all year.

One player doesn't put JC in a different category than Ashland and/or Mason, the whole team does. Matchup for matchup, no one in the region can matchup evenly.
Once King Now Prince Wrote:One player doesn't put JC in a different category than Ashland and/or Mason, the whole team does. Matchup for matchup, no one in the region can matchup evenly.

Johnson Central may be at the top of the heap. But I am sure that Bell and Rockcastle Co will give them all they want in the post season.
The thought of JC having a letdown doesnt worry as much as Mason Co. matching their intensity. Johnson Centrals players and coaching staff know what is on the line with this game. You win, you have to possibility of playing at home all the way to Papa Johns Stadium considering the can make it that far. You lose, your on the road for nearly the entire playoffs. Mason as well has alot on the line. Lose, your probably playing on the road through the playoffs and win you may be district champs with home field throughout the playoffs.

With all that said, JC will come prepared for this game and will be ready to do battle with a tough Mason Co. team. The field conditions are going to be bad so I wouldnt expect as much offensive production out of JC as we have seen all this year, and that applies to Mason as well. The game will be won on the defensive end and both teams have shown they are very solid defenses throughout the year. I believe that it will be low scoring game but the ground game of JC and solid defense should carry this team to a narrow win.

JC: 28
Mason: 14
No letdown this week, JC 34 - 6
One of JC coaches fell during a drill and hit his back. He had broken his back a few years ago and unfortunatley hurt it pretty bad. I haven't heard anything else about his condition.
Pages: 1 2