Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Pike County Central 8/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thoughts?
Whitley Co. in a close one.
Sincere good luck to Whitley County from us at Buckley's Creek.
Who is PCC scrimmaging?
Whitley by a touchdown.
Whitley Co 27
Pike Co 21
I think Whitley County is going to improve a lot from last year, but I still got Pike Central winning 35-28. PCC to win on a last second touchdown.
OldJacket called it!!

Whitley County by a TD!!
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Sincere good luck to Whitley County from us at Buckley's Creek.

same to Pike County. I like the sportsmanship.
I think this will be a high scoring game.

Pike County Central 41
Whitley county 33

Pulling for Whitley county...:Cheerlead
Made this for my Hawk's Hangout pages (Making one for every team we play), I haven't debuted it on their yet.

So this is a BGR exclusive. Wink

[Image: aotcle.jpg]
Real Badman Wrote:Who is PCC scrimmaging?

Got it, nobody!
I haven't heard anything yet, sorry RB.
Does anyone know what both schools return? and with new coaches at both schools and Whitleys' coach having a spring with his kids, how big a factor will this play since this is game 1 for both
Give the edge to the home team!
Pike Central - 14
Whitley 7
28-27 Whitley County. They will have to outscore Pike Central to beat them.
Depends on the impact of the coaching changes

At the conclusion of last season I would say:

Pike Central 33
Whitley 21

Now it is purely a guessing game.
Good luck Whitley from the Williamsburg fans. It will be hard, I dread this game when they play the Burg. Pike Central will get 0ff the bus throwing, any team that throws the ball because they want to and not because they have to, is dangerous. If Luke hits early it will be a shoot out. Justin is one of the top Qbs in the state. Whitley in A close one./
33 power Wrote:Does anyone know what both schools return? and with new coaches at both schools and Whitleys' coach having a spring with his kids, how big a factor will this play since this is game 1 for both

Well from our side, we return pretty much all of our skill positions. QB & WR's

We'll have new RB's, but they do have some experience.

Our lines will be the thing to watch early on, we don't have much experience there but we should be alright.

Defensively, we only lost a couple starters.
What kind of numbers do both teams have out?
Don Carlo Wrote:What kind of numbers do both teams have out?

I don't know but I would bet Pike Central's numbers are way better.
pjdoug Wrote:I don't know but I would bet Pike Central's numbers are way better.

I don't know about that seem like last year when they came to Williamsburg they didn't have that many player...Just saying :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I don't know about that seem like last year when they came to Williamsburg they didn't have that many player...Just saying :popcorn:

Williamsburg had more players than Whitley last year.
I was told that Whitley had 60 out but 20 were freshmen.
33 power Wrote:I was told that Whitley had 60 out but 20 were freshmen.

that's an improvement. hopefully they have a fun and successful season and have 80+ on their roster next season. Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg had more players than Whitley last year.

Williamsburg only had 40 player lastyear..I would think Whitley had more. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg only had 40 player lastyear..I would think Whitley had more. Confusederiously:

you forgot to add the players that are actually from the city Confusednicker:
I think Whitley only has around 25 varsity players out. Around 20 frosh.
Pulling for pike central. Thacker will do a good job
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6