Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
gaines still recovering from shoulder surgery. not looking like he will play either. Talked to him at therapy other day. so looks like allen only one playing.
That's what usually happens when you're talking about guys who haven't played before or haven't played in years. I wonder about Allen staying if he's not starting since he's a starter for one of the best baseball teams in the state. If Neal had played all four years it would be one thing, but just to come out as a senior when you've already committed to a Division I school in baseball didn't add up.
Sometimes it's better just to start over with the young guys instead of adding one-year players.
What kind of JV and frosh team did South have last year with all these sophomores in the mix to start?
Talk to allen quit a bit. He dates my daughters best friend. I am pretty confident he is playing. He has already committed to ky wesleyan for baseball.
Allen could very well be in the starting lineup. Have to wait and see. I just forgot about him playing when I made that list for some reason. If he dont start he will be in fairly quick
I need to adjust my South roster a little. How tall is Allen? Are Hensley, Deaton and Feltner still on the roster? Arnold is at Clay? I don't have the other player you mentioned going to Clay. Did he play last year?
arnold is at clay. jacob vaughn is the other one t clay. no he didnt play last year. Allen 6 2 or 3. deaton I think moved up north. feltner is playing. Hensley I am not sure
Why is South having a hard time getting kids to play? They used to have kids lined out the door begging to play.
They need to bring Roscoe back.
north loosing more than south. talked to a friend of mine yesterday. his kid is a freshman at north . he said he was enrolling him in clay today.
Why not South? Seems like there would be more minutes there.
When it's closer to the start of the regular season it'd be interesting to compile a list of the new faces in new places throughout the 13th region.
Just talked to a friend of mine at work and said the kid that was suppose to go to Clay is at North today in school. If players they start talking transfer stuff let them go . as a coach how could you ever put total trust in a player when they are talking about leaving every time something doesnt go their way.
Who was talking transfer? Did he see any varsity action?
in laurel co if a kid transfers from north to south or visa versa the kid has to sit 365 days
thats why clay and corbin usually gets the kids that transfer. jackson gets a few.
KC will win this region this year. Coach Voight will have this team running a thousand miles per hour. They return everyone and also have some quality freshman coming up. Youth is no longer a factor. I look for KC to run circles around most teams. They have the potential to beat Clay by 8-10 points as well. How is Jackson county doing this year??
What's the word on Harlan Co. With the return of miller they should be tuff.
No one seems to think Harlan County is even a contender. I think they're a top five team with the talent to beat anyone - Bumgardner, Carmical, Spurlock, Miller, Caldwell and Sanders, plus one of the top freshmen groups in eastern Kentucky.
HDE Wrote:No one seems to think Harlan County is even a contender. I think they're a top five team with the talent to beat anyone - Bumgardner, Carmical, Spurlock, Miller, Caldwell and Sanders, plus one of the top freshmen groups in eastern Kentucky.

I agree, as a CC homer I'd rather see KC in march. This HC has a lot of weapons. They gave CC all they wanted last year at CC without miller.
Williamsburg WILL win 13th region.
I am not A BB fan but I saw them scrimmage University of the Cumberlans and they went toe to toe.
Williamsburg will win it all and go strong in St, tourney
Really? Open gym without coaches, regulation scrimmage, or just pick up ball? Wondering because I can't see this being legal right now.
topnotch Wrote:Williamsburg will win it all and go strong in St, tourney

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA......I really hope ur kidding:hilarious:
Can someone post the cats pause rankings for the 13th.
:please:
My predictions
1. Knox central
2. Clay Co
3. Williamsburg
4. North laurel
5. Corbin
6. South laurel
7. Harlan Co
8. Pineville
9. Whitley
10. Bell Co
He probably means in the summer. Almost all the Williamsburg guys are playing football.
Williamsburg is capable of winning the 13th, but they really struggled last year until mid February. I think they are the favorite in the All A but will have a battle in the 50th with Corbin, Whitley and South Laurel.
1. Clay Co.
2. Knox Central
3. Corbin
4. Harlan Co.
5. Williamsburg
6. North Laurel
7. South Laurel
8. Whitley Co.
9. Bell Co.
10. Jackson Co.
11. Pineville
12. Lynn Camp
13. Barbourville
14. OBI
15. Harlan
16. Middlesboro
17. Red Bird
That's real close to how I would rank them going into the season, except I'd flip flop Lynn Camp and Harlan.
I watched Lynn Camp several times this summer and they have size and a couple of nice players. The McFarland kid is one of the better players in the region. they also have a solid point guard in Hopkins, so I like Lynn Camp to be a little more competitive than usual.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18