Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th region summer update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's the latest. Thoughts. Rankings.
Harlan City will win region, mark it down!!!
sports lover Wrote:Harlan City will win region, mark it down!!!

doubt it.
Harlan will have a good shot to win 13th
Harlan definitely has a shot, but in that district, one bad game in the district tourney and you could miss the region. Bell and Harlan County will both be thinking about region as well, but one of the three will have to go home.
Heard someone mention that Mitchell will not be with Harlan that she has moved. Also, that a couple other players are not planning on playing. Any one know, maybe HDE?
Yeah, Mitchell is in Rowan County where her dad coaches. She was very good last year.
They've lost several of their subs - Thomas, Henson, Evans, Wilson - for various reasons. Harlan has a good top six, but no varsity experience beyond that. I think they're good enough to win the All A this year even if they play four on five though with everyone else way down.
With the transfer Bell Co picked up i will go with my Lady Cats
Who did they pick up?
Does Morris have a shot at Miss Basketball ?
Luther Rackley Wrote:Does Morris have a shot at Miss Basketball ?

The Morris's have a lot of connections, but I doubt they have enough clout to make this happen for a player from the 13th Region. State politics will decide this.......not the talent of the player. Adults decide who wins and who loses important games.....not the players! It's sad, but it's all about the greenbacks!!! MONEY TALKS!!!! :1::flush::pondering:
Having never gone to Diddle will hurt as well.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:The Morris's have a lot of connections, but I doubt they have enough clout to make this happen for a player from the 13th Region. State politics will decide this.......not the talent of the player. Adults decide who wins and who loses important games.....not the players! It's sad, but it's all about the greenbacks!!! MONEY TALKS!!!! :1::flush::pondering:

Conspiracies ????????? Sometimes the best teams just win and the losers can never figure it out. And that makes it easy to blame someone else when really all one needs to do is look in mirror.
insideinfo Wrote:Conspiracies ????????? Sometimes the best teams just win and the losers can never figure it out. And that makes it easy to blame someone else when really all one needs to do is look in mirror.
Not a Conspiracy........JUST THE FACTS! Some people just like to keep their head in the mud and pretend everything is on the up and up and life is so fair. I bet you voted for our current president......didn't you?

:dudecomeon:
It's not a fact unless you can prove it.

I think Morris has a great shot at Miss Basketball. Signing with UK puts her in the top four or five automatically. Bell will have a good team again, so that will also help.

The 13th has had at least one Miss Basketball and several others were in the mix.
Money Talks!!!

Confusedilly:
Wizzard you seriously need medication.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Money Talks!!!

Confusedilly:

I have got a question for you.Who gets the money and who pays it? Have you actually seen money change hands or is this something you just think happens?
insideinfo Wrote:I have got a question for you.Who gets the money and who pays it? Have you actually seen money change hands or is this something you just think happens?

I have actually heard Ref's discussing with a school booster how much it will cost to make sure a particular team wins before a game. This occurred in a school in a hallway outside their dressing room. Guess what happened! They made sure that team won! There is a certain school who holds a early season tournmant every year. If Ref's don't provide them certain favors throughout the season, they won't recieve a call to Ref the next year tournament. They get paid very good for this tournament so you don't want to be blacklisted for lack of cooperation. What's so stupid is they actually believe people can't see what they are doing. The whole system is corrupt!! So keep your head in the sand if you want.......Many of us know the REAL TRUTH!! MONEY TALKS.........BS WALKS!!!!Confusedmoke:
It happens more than people think. I have seen coaches pay refs extremely well for doing summer games and everybody knows why. It is more corrupt than people think
Lol !!!!!!!
I have never seen it in girls basketball. I was referring to boys with my statement. I
I think Morris would have to get to State to have a shot at it , unless she averages like 25+ a game. Getting to big stage is important.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I have actually heard Ref's discussing with a school booster how much it will cost to make sure a particular team wins before a game. This occurred in a school in a hallway outside their dressing room. Guess what happened! They made sure that team won! There is a certain school who holds a early season tournmant every year. If Ref's don't provide them certain favors throughout the season, they won't recieve a call to Ref the next year tournament. They get paid very good for this tournament so you don't want to be blacklisted for lack of cooperation. What's so stupid is they actually believe people can't see what they are doing. The whole system is corrupt!! So keep your head in the sand if you want.......Many of us know the REAL TRUTH!! MONEY TALKS.........BS WALKS!!!!Confusedmoke:

And you of all people just so happened to see this happening.:lmao:
Outsider this guy is delusional. He is chasing UFO's as we speak.
The Outsider Wrote:And you of all people just so happened to see this happening.:lmao:
DUH!!!!! How do you think I KNOW.....IT HAPPENS!!! Do me a favor........GO BACK OUTSIDE!!!

:happysmile:
Lilly Wrote:Outsider this guy is delusional. He is chasing UFO's as we speak.

Your an IDIOT!!! enough said..................STALKER!!! :drooling:
Wizzard I challenge you to tell us the medication you currently take that's prescribed to you.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I have actually heard Ref's discussing with a school booster how much it will cost to make sure a particular team wins before a game. This occurred in a school in a hallway outside their dressing room. Guess what happened! They made sure that team won! There is a certain school who holds a early season tournmant every year. If Ref's don't provide them certain favors throughout the season, they won't recieve a call to Ref the next year tournament. They get paid very good for this tournament so you don't want to be blacklisted for lack of cooperation. What's so stupid is they actually believe people can't see what they are doing. The whole system is corrupt!! So keep your head in the sand if you want.......Many of us know the REAL TRUTH!! MONEY TALKS.........BS WALKS!!!!Confusedmoke:

You would think that school that hosted so called early season tournament and that pays the referees the big money to ref the tournament would have won the tournament at least one time. They have never won there own TOURNY. Even losing one year to Perry Central in the championship game when they scored with .08 to take the lead and Perry called time out and threw the ball to half court and called another time out, then threw the ball in and took a dribble and hit a 35 footer to beat them. It may be just me,but if anyone was cheating I'm pretty sure that shot would not have counted. Just saying!!!!
Maybe we can figure out who killed JFK on this thread.
Pages: 1 2