Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th region summer update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
insideinfo Wrote:You would think that school that hosted so called early season tournament and that pays the referees the big money to ref the tournament would have won the tournament at least one time. They have never won there own TOURNY. Even losing one year to Perry Central in the championship game when they scored with .08 to take the lead and Perry called time out and threw the ball to half court and called another time out, then threw the ball in and took a dribble and hit a 35 footer to beat them. It may be just me,but if anyone was cheating I'm pretty sure that shot would not have counted. Just saying!!!!

The tournament I'm talking about.......was for both Boys and Girls on seperate dates.... They use the same refs for both...... so you can see there is a lot of money and special favors to be had by all!!!:trolldad: Seems to me several of YOU are trying REAL HARD to keep the TRUTH from coming out! Could it be that YOU are connected to these fine cheating institutions????? LIKE I SAID BEFORE........MONEY TALKS!! BS WALKS!!
YOU'VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK.....................

:problem:
Look above and read close. Now everyone can see what I mean by medication that the wizzard is on. I will bet he is on medication.
Lilly Wrote:Look above and read close. Now everyone can see what I mean by medication that the wizzard is on. I will bet he is on medication.
Confusedilly::haters: .........And STALKERS................GOING TO STALK!!!!!:drooling:
Wizzard I have challenged you to give us a list of your medication and yet you resist. I may file a open records request and see If I can get it myself. It has to be some good drugs for you to post the stuff you do.
Lilly Wrote:Wizzard I have challenged you to give us a list of your medication and yet you resist. I may file a open records request and see If I can get it myself. It has to be some good drugs for you to post the stuff you do.

:gtfo:
pjdoug you are no better. If you cant come with anything better than that, you need to join your friend wizzard. You are nothing more than a thread troll who offers nothing but smileys and stuff like above. Speak for yourself or stay out weak one.
Pages: 1 2