Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green 65 Knott County Central 58 (KHSAA Sweet 16 1st RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Bowling Green will play McCracken County tomorrow in the quarter-finals
Looks like their luck ran out
Awful shooting today
Horrible shooting by Knott, especially Justice.

Bowling Green was 24-35 from the line, KCC was 16-27

http://khsaa.org/basketball/boys/sweet16.../xlive.htm

Knott Central will be back at Rupp next year....Almost guaranteed.
dont get the calls in Lexington like they do in the 14th, A lot of floppoing by Knott County justice falls down and gets the calls in the region but not in Central Kentucky. Bowling Green to athletic and to many players.
Knott only loses Sammons I believe..
So yea, be a big contender next year if they make it to state.
ballboy Wrote:dont get the calls in Lexington like they do in the 14th, A lot of floppoing by Knott County justice falls down and gets the calls in the region but not in Central Kentucky. Bowling Green to athletic and to many players.

Did you even watch this game?
I'm thinking no...
Bowling Green is not athletic..not even close to Cordia.

Knott Central couldn't buy a shot.
Let the ARMS race begin.
Good run this year, just forget about this game and come home and prepare for next year. Every team has a bad game sometime.
Congratulations to bowling green and good season knott county. see y'all next year 14th region. :HitWall:
Tough loss
Bowling Green is not that good. This game Knott was not that good. Is all that counts though for this game. Was horrible called game on both sides. But I'll say this,, Knott don't strengthen their bench,, be useless for them to go next year. 5 pts off the bench won't help you very much in a 1 out tournament. Shooting under 30% doesn't help either. Kinda an embarassment to the 14th region.
Nothing to be embarrassed about. Our Eagles looked like Knott last night and got lucky enough to survive. Absolutely awful shooting performance and very outa sinc on defense as well. Still proud it was Knott that represented our mountains and we all know they are much better then this performance. Good luck next year! And great season!
Heard some Austin Combs rumors while there...
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Heard some Austin Combs rumors while there...

Not going to happen.
What is there to say? Mix pretty much summed it up.

There is only one good thing about basketball season ending and that is dirt racing is beginning. Until next season, let's all go racin.:rockon:
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Heard some Austin Combs rumors while there...

I heard some about Elvis and the ghost of Jesse James.
Just a FYI,,, I didn't mean the team was an embarrassment. Meant was an embarrassment for the 14th as a whole. Stay in top 10 all year and lay a goose egg like that to a team you should have beat by 20.

At least we have mushroom season and ginseng season coming up to get me through the summer.
Oh, the 14th region Confusednicker:
Right back at ya gut!
ballboy Wrote:dont get the calls in Lexington like they do in the 14th, A lot of floppoing by Knott County justice falls down and gets the calls in the region but not in Central Kentucky..
. They definitely missed their boy Cook tonight with the whistle, they just didn't understand why their falling down after shots didn't get any whistles like they are used to. Make a big difference when you have to earn what you get. But their is always next year!
Congrats to Knott County on a good season
Hauler Wrote:Right back at ya gut!

Giving the 13th region hope since the beginning of time Confusednicker:
The announcer on khsaa.tv made it sound like BB was on the refs ass all game. He also was saying how much Knott hit the floor and no foul calls.
Im assumkng the officials at state either got tired of listening to BB or the players and wasnt cutting them any breaks.
Did not have to watch this game listen to it on the Radio and the anouncer even said when Justice would fall down the refs would look at him and say no foul, I watch Knott enough this year and I knowed what was going on. In the Regional Justice got them calls in Lexington he dont and the games more pjysciall and they let them play not here in the 14th. Like it or not they dont get the calls in Central Kentucky
I watched the game and felt so sorry #embarrassed for our 14th region rep. KCC'S D-1 # 5 bound to have had a bad case of vertigo because he was falling down every time he missed a shot . In the back of my mind I was thinking , is this kid sick or is he really searching for a FRIENDS OF COAL CALL in Rupp Arena .
B-BALL2 Wrote:I watched the game and felt so sorry #embarrassed for our 14th region rep. KCC'S D-1 # 5 bound to have had a bad case of vertigo because he was falling down every time he missed a shot . In the back of my mind I was thinking , is this kid sick or is he really searching for a FRIENDS OF COAL CALL in Rupp Arena .

Uh yes,, and you are? Come back when more than one person knows ya.
Knott County Central had a fine year. Next year should be even better.
B-BALL2 Wrote:I watched the game and felt so sorry #embarrassed for our 14th region rep. KCC'S D-1 # 5 bound to have had a bad case of vertigo because he was falling down every time he missed a shot . In the back of my mind I was thinking , is this kid sick or is he really searching for a FRIENDS OF COAL CALL in Rupp Arena .

He does that every game. And he always gets the calls in the 13, 14, and 15th regions. Sad but true. That's the only way they won the region. Justice shot 14 free throws in the fourth quarter vs perry and should've shot 3. And a terrible call at the end against hazard to send them to the sweet 16
Pages: 1 2