Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green 65 Knott County Central 58 (KHSAA Sweet 16 1st RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How much better is the 14th than the 15th ? Looks as if the 15th is still standing But Idk much so I'll let y'all decide that.
Look out for knott co next year. This should motivate them to step up in the off season, if they do look out, if they don't?
IntheZone Wrote:How much better is the 14th than the 15th ? Looks as if the 15th is still standing But Idk much so I'll let y'all decide that.

Oh the 15th is just leaps and bounds better that the 14th.
That squeaker against the Camels proves it.
B-BALL2 Wrote:I watched the game and felt so sorry #embarrassed for our 14th region rep. KCC'S D-1 # 5 bound to have had a bad case of vertigo because he was falling down every time he missed a shot . In the back of my mind I was thinking , is this kid sick or is he really searching for a FRIENDS OF COAL CALL in Rupp Arena .

I wanted to stay out of the flopping and refs conversation...

but I HAVE to commend you on the "Friends of Coal call" comment.

But honestly Knott has had a great run and a great season - get back home and get to work.

The target on their back is much bigger with Justice trying to go 4-4 in the 14th next year.
IntheZone Wrote:How much better is the 14th than the 15th ? Looks as if the 15th is still standing But Idk much so I'll let y'all decide that.

I don't blame you for crowing IntheZone if clay county would have won i would be saying the same thing abouth the 13th region. Confusederiously: now lets go Johnson central only team i have left.
I never said they were better zags you all just always talk abt how bad the 15th is and they have a team in the elite 8. No matter who they beat They're the worst region I'm the state acorrding to BGR I'm surprised they lasted longer than Knott I just wanted to get under the skin of all those folks bash the 15th. Good luck to the eagles.
Too to bottom the 14th is head and shoulders above the 15th. However the best team in 15th can beat anyone in the 14th on any given night just the same they could also loose to the top 4 in the 14th on any given night.
Well a team that didn't even make the 15th regional tourney is 4-4 in their last 8 games against jc but did get ran out the gym by KCC if you ask me the regions are pretty even.
IntheZone Wrote:I never said they were better zags you all just always talk abt how bad the 15th is and they have a team in the elite 8. No matter who they beat They're the worst region I'm the state acorrding to BGR I'm surprised they lasted longer than Knott I just wanted to get under the skin of all those folks bash the 15th. Good luck to the eagles.

I've never said anything about how bad the 15th is - there is plenty of talent to the east of the 14th.

I will tell you this, though.
Johnson Central would have a tough time getting out of the 54th District.
At state you have to have a player step up and carry the team to the next level.... like Elisha Justice did for the Shelby Valley team a few years ago. Camron has not been able to do that for KCC, but Elisha Justice he is not.
Welcome back hitter, let the butt hurt continue.
Evidently I'm someone who has rubbed mix1 the wrong way . He must still be a little sore from watching all of the falling down . So B-BALL2 signing off until next year . P.S. try yoga it helps with balance.
Shortest Knott County thread this year.
The best 15th team would not contend with the top 4 of the 14th.
Especially next year.
Knott and Hazard will be up there..
I'm sure Perry and Cordia will pull some strings.
I like the Friends of Coal Call.

How about Fouls keep the lights on?
Ahhh the whistles didn't blow Knott's way in this one. Sure they had kids in foul trouble but they also didn't catch half the breaks they catch back in the mountains. Justice and the flops back home are automatic whistles that doesn't work down this way. Mouthing off to officials works back home it doesn't work down this way.

Knott did a good job of battling without Hall until the half and played well at times in the second half which is a credit to them.

Knott has to spend more time playing than looking at officials and throwing their hands up.
Ballers Wrote:The best 15th team would not contend with the top 4 of the 14th.
Especially next year.

Same was said this year and yet the 15th won a game at state and the 14th didn't... All the drama from the 14th this year amounted to 0 wins at Rupp. The 14th has been the worst region in the state at Rupp...
Pages: 1 2