Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Hosting Greenup Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so what does everyone think about this one and when do you all think that Matney puts his JV in to finish it off???
All JC in this one! Not even a game!
Amen to that BJ. I've seen Greenup this year and they just can't seem to get their act together. Subs in by half time.
JC will easily win this one. In fact, they should easily win all of their remaining games, with maybe the exception of Ashland. However, I don't think Ashland can stay with them this year. JC SHOULD go deep into the playoffs if they keep playing like they are right now and don't become overconfident.
JC will murder Greenup.
Jc
What is greenup's record this season?
Tough Turf Wrote:what is greenup's record this season?

Greenup Co. is 3-3 overall and 0-1 in the district. Their wins are against South Point, OH, East Carter, and Rowan County with its 3 loses coming to Ashland, Raceland, and Russell.
Kayaker Wrote:Greenup Co. is 3-3 overall and 0-1 in the district. Its wins are against South Point, OH, East Carter, and Rowan County with its 3 loses coming to Ashland, Raceland, and Russell.

Raceland beat GC 27-21 and GC beat SP Oh. 36-12
JC
JC could be looking at a shut out if they wanted. I don't think that it will happen because they have more class than that.
JC has not had a shut out all year but it's not because they couldn't have had them. I don't think they will have a shut out the rest of the season. They have 2 really tough games coming up after Greenup. I don't see a shut out in either one of those games.
All I want to say is good luck to both teams
Central by 28+. JV goes in somewhere early/mid 3rd quarter.

Expect to hear that cannon go off several times.
Well they could shut them out, but it's going to be up to the JV to stop them. When I played our JV held the shutout several times...I think we ended up with 3 my senior season. Anyway...JC by as many as they want.
It doesn't matter if they shut them out! Just win the game and protect the starters. If JC can stay healthy, they should be able to handle Ashland and that is there only real competition this year until the playoffs.
I hope that everyone can put the Apple Bowl behind them and talk about the bigger game...a district game...Everyone gets caught up in the Apple Bowl, but this game is even bigger...Like I've said good luck to both teams!!!
JC- 49
GCHS- 6 or 7
I've seen Ashland and they really didn't impress me all too well. They have a good running back and a QB with a strong arm, but has a tendency to be inaccurate. JC should roll until they face Region 3.
This is kinda a trap game for JCHS. It is right after a record setting performance and in the middle of what would be the district championship game. If the Golden Eagles overlook GC than it could be a rough night. I don't look for that to happen though. JC should win this one big
IRISH4 Wrote:I've seen Ashland and they really didn't impress me all too well. They have a good running back and a QB with a strong arm, but has a tendency to be inaccurate. JC should roll til they face Region 3.
When did you see Ashland? They have turned it around. It will be a battle when these 2 play.
JC by 1 billion in the first half............................................. JC will win by 45 at least.
Greenup should have beat Raceland,but o'well... JC big in this one.:popcorn:
Prestonsburg
IRISH4 Wrote:Prestonsburg

?????????? I do think they would beat GC:Thumbs:
I saw Ashland at Prestonsburg.
First, I don't think that JC could overlook GC. The whole JC team would have to go on vacation to lose this one. They could be half a sleep and should still win.

Second, Ashland's performance at P-burg was not one for the books. They can and have played much better this year. But, with that said, this year's Ashland team isn't last year's either, while JC seems to be better than last year.

I expect JC to go deep into the playoffs if they stay healthy.
I see all this talk about ashland, guys I am very impressed with JC this year and they are putting up very impressive numbers....but against who??? The schedule looks very weak to me. Not trying to stir a stink in here, but its something to think about. btw, JC rolls at there own pace, jv's in quick. I am also glad to see our district putting two teams in the top ten, better yet at least one (JC) above the Rock and Bell!!! about time!
Should be a Blow Out! Eagles All The Way!! No Contest!
Well they haven't played a team the caliber of Rock or Bell, BUT....look at the stats. Very impressive, should roll easily through the rest of the season.
Until Ashland....
Pages: 1 2