Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Hosting Greenup Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Elm street Wrote:Until Ashland....

They will beat Ashland:redboxer: IMO
Gc-14
Jc-42
JC is not looking past GC...Should be another early evening for Grim. All this talk about strength of schedule....when we beat Ashland will you still be screaming strength of schedule? Will Ashland suddenly become a "weak team" on your scales?

Can't wait to hear it!

Grim how about another 200 yards friday night?
If Grim doesn't do it then look for Johnson to. Too much power and speed in that backfield and their passing game can be effective also.
JC is too good for anyone in their district. They are LOADED, I'll go ahead and say JC beats Ashland by 35. Last home game of the season(unless you want to count the region championship or state semi game), homecoming, senior night, no way they go out with an L. They will make a statement in this game. They have a two weeks to prepare for Ashland, I'm sure they'll do to Ashland what NCC done to us back in 01, call the plays before the ball is snapped, they'll know every little thing Ashland will throw at them and shut it down. But on this game, I say JC hangs another 50 spot up on the board, Greenup may sniff the endzone late in the game.

JC-54
GC-6
lololol why are there so many posts edited in this thread?
I know!!! It says that my posts have been edited..but they haven't.
Johnson Central- No Problem
I hear talk that Tackett may be out for JC this week. Any truth to this?
I seriously doubt that Ashland will have enough to beat JC this year. However, I wouldn't expect a blowout as they are the strongest team on the JC regular season. I just hope that JC is the real deal and can finally go deep into the playoffs. Good luck!
SunDoctor Wrote:I hear talk that Tackett may be out for JC this week. Any truth to this?

Can someone specify...I think it might be his hip, but don't quote me on that
SunDoctor Wrote:I hear talk that Tackett may be out for JC this week. Any truth to this?
There could be some truth to this.. He messed a ligement or something up in his hip that holds it in place and it pops in and out.. Thats what he told me but as far as him setting out he didnt say..
I will try to find out.
I don't think JC will beat them as badly as they have the other teams, but they still will beat Greenup handily.

JC-40
Greenup-14
The talent level of JC is about the same as last year. The two BIG differences are experience and balance of run and pass (which JC didn't have last year)
JCHSfootball Wrote:JC is not looking past GC...Should be another early evening for Grim. All this talk about strength of schedule....when we beat Ashland will you still be screaming strength of schedule? Will Ashland suddenly become a "weak team" on your scales?

Can't wait to hear it!

Grim how about another 200 yards friday night?

:Thumbs:
[QUOTE=JCHSfootball] All this talk about strength of schedule....when we beat Ashland will you still be screaming strength of schedule? Will Ashland suddenly become a "weak team" on your scales?

Can't wait to hear it!

It will most likely be that the refs cheated or something of that nature Smile
It will most likely be that the refs cheated or something of that nature Smile[/QUOTE]
I am sure it will.....we have all heard it before, uh hum. I had no intentions to offend anyone, its plain and simple on paper, jc has played a weak schedule so far. I am by no means taking anything away from your team. you have put up impressive numbers, but I state again...against who??? admit it. I will go ahead and tell you, Ashland isn't the team they were last year. but jc will not walk over them like they have all the other little teams. good luck against greenup, walk all over them, but don't get too high on the horse, trust me, its a hard fall when you get knocked off.
The reason for my opinion..... only 1 team has a winning record, paintsville being 4-3 with a loss to fairvew and prestonsburgConfusedhh: . come on guys, come down out of the clouds and be honest here:notworthy
I talked to Tackett today and he told me that as of right now he is playing. He's not for sure if he will start or even how much he will play, but you will for sure see the BIG 45 on the field come Friday night.
jc pretty big
like the rest of their games
Elm street Wrote:The reason for my opinion..... only 1 team has a winning record, paintsville being 4-3 with a loss to fairvew and prestonsburgConfusedhh: . come on guys, come down out of the clouds and be honest here:notworthy

Ok maybe so but are you saying that Ashland has had a tougher schedule? If so, against who? 1 and 2A teams!! If that makes them better then JC then so be it but JC has played all 3 and 4A teams except for Painstville and to me that makes them more able to handle the Cats then the Cats being able to handle the EAGLES!!!!!
Tackett is playing and he will be starting! How much he will play will is in question. I guess the score of the game will determine this issue.
johnson centrals schedule ---------------------tomcat schedule

north laurel 3-3 -------------------------------raceland 5-1
south point 1-5 -------------------------------belfry 6-1
logan 1-5 -------------------------------------russell 5-1
bryan station 1-5 ------------------------------portsmouth west 3-3
lawrence 1-5 -----------------------------------prestonsburg 3-3
boyd 2-5 ---------------------------------------greenup 3-3
paintsville 4-3 lost to fairview and
prestonsburg
JC fans don't be upset at some for doubting your teams ability against the teams you have played. Those will get what is coming to them in due time. JC's goal this wk. should be taking it to Greenup Co. This game should have been played tonight at the request of JC. JC last season played on a thursday to help GC and they refused to return the favor this season. PUT IT ON GC EAGLES!
GO JC..where is this game going to be at
Eagle Fan Wrote:Ok maybe so but are you saying that Ashland has had a tougher schedule? If so, against who? 1 and 2A teams!! If that makes them better then JC then so be it but JC has played all 3 and 4A teams except for Painstville and to me that makes them more able to handle the Cats then the Cats being able to handle the EAGLES!!!!!
1 and 2 A teams that are very powerful, ranked in the top 5, and have winning records against very strong programs. hello guys... 1-4 is not a winning record, no matter how many A's you put behind it.
Pages: 1 2