Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 70 Cordia 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Final
Thompson. 17/18 from the free throw line
All right boys lets hear how bad the officiating was.
Let the butt hurt begin
HUGE GAME from Hudson!
Refs made good money from Hazard and khsaa tonight.
I wasnt at the game but listen to some on the radio. How was the officiating ? Seem like foul, foul, foul, another foul on Cordia all night long. This is coming from a fan just listen to the game.
Let the tear fest begin......
Wonder if they still love the draw.
Its began, absolute cheat fest. refs suck.

Now we are gonna lose Rhodes, Justice graduates in one more year, 14th region basketball will suck and be boring again..
Final.. Stated the other day that Coach Holland doesn't lose to a team 3 times in a row or atleast not in the same season... Listen to quite a bit of this game..Fouls were every where most of cordias fouls come on turnovers and they pretty much fouled out of frustration I guess but fouls where pretty evenly called because it seem like there was a whistle every time down the floor.
Ballers was right. This did look like a blowout at one point.
This thread will be watched very closely. Keep it on topic and be mature when discussing this game. Suspensions will be given to those who don't.
bac2369 Wrote:Final.. Stated the other day that Coach Holland doesn't lose to a team 3 times in a row or atleast not in the same season... Listen to quite a bit of this game..Fouls were every where most of cordias fouls come on turnovers and they pretty much fouled out of frustration I guess but fouls where pretty evenly called because it seem like there was a whistle every time down the floor.

Im pretty sure Knott beat him 3-5 times one season recently.
Hudson came back and beat old Rod tonight. You just cant beat Big Al
Knott beat Al Holland four times Josh Whitaker's last year.
I think big al is the big overrated.
Cordia was 21/35 from the FT line.
Hazard was 33/49 from the FT line.

Thompson was 17/18 from the FT line.

Frimpong finished 1/9 from the field.
Big Al = COY

Rod Rhodes couldn't out coach volunteers at my church league.

Congrats to Hazard. What day will the championship be played?
I imagine Hudson feels good to have this huge game against Cordia his senior year.

Imagine Cordia if they still had him.
Overrated Wrote:Its began, absolute cheat fest. refs suck.

Now we are gonna lose Rhodes, Justice graduates in one more year, 14th region basketball will suck and be boring again..

I was thinking bout Rhodes tenure being over when I seen this result. I really hope not, I like Rhodes, he seems like a good guy. A LOT of in EKY hate on Rhodes for bringing in players but same schools due it too, I'll never understand. I hope Rhodes is back a Cordia for many years. I would like to see them get their first appearance ever to the Sweet 16 and I think he is the man that will lead them there.
Overrated Wrote:I think big al is the big overrated.

Name a coach in this region with more regional titles.
Hudson had his way with cordias bigs, Thompson has ice water in his veins with those big fts
And my god, is it everytime Cordia loses he is outcoached? I understand the coach plays a huge role in winning ball games but every single game CHS loses its Rhodes fault. I just want to know if CHS would have won tonight? How many would of said congrats to Rhodes and said he outcoached Big Al...NONE a lot of Rhodes haters on here.
zaga_fan Wrote:Name a coach in this region with more regional titles.

BB will pass him, How long has "Al" been in the 14th?
Buc Wild Wrote:Big Al = COY

Rod Rhodes couldn't out coach volunteers at my church league.

Congrats to Hazard. What day will the championship be played?

Tuesday night.
Rhodes = All american, played in NBA, so yeah he is God, face it east ky...

BB King..a great coach and great music...Jesus
zaga_fan Wrote:Name a coach in this region with more regional titles.

My god ZF, dude has been in the region for 50 years.

He is a great basketball mind...
From the 15th region, congrats Hazard. The 14th region champs may have transfers, but they are at least Kentucky kids.
All seriousness though, I think KCC will have a snooze fest to Rupp now..Big Al is overrated..BB should be COY..I hope RR comes back, I enjoy his excitement and watching everyone get tore all too hell over his recruiting, Ill never have nothing good too read if he goes 98.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5