Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 70 Cordia 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Bout to send a msg to ole torqque myself.
These operators on here getting to trigger happy.
Got him on fbook too guys, chill out.
Ppl got things to say let em say it.
Stop being a bunch a babies.
Anyways...
KCC wins region now. Probably by 30 every game.
D-ROCK Wrote:Which definition of trolling are you referring to overrated...singing or fishing? Furthermore you accuse Hazard of paying the refs and then tell someone to grow up??!!?? You make me laugh!

Your a mole that was planted. Enough said I crack myself up on here. :lmao: goodluck against a Wolfe team that's ready to attack.
Real Badman Wrote:keep your comments on track. No further warnings will be issued.

:yawn:
QQ made a post not too long ago.
I advise the mods/admins read it carefully.

I am allowed to cuss, be off topic, do whatever I want.
Sure hope someone's badge isn't revoked in the morning.
Night!
Don't blame the refs because there was so many fouls on both sides. Hazard just wanted it more. Good luck to whoever represents the 14th region.
toussaints Wrote:is there an archived broadcast anywhere? sounds like a good game

You can listen to the game here.... http://wsgs.com/gm3_6_14.wax
Hazard had a great game !! Yes there were alot of fouls called, but if you were there you would have seen why !! Love seeing my Dawgs play with heart !! Gotta Love Them Dawgs !!!
Big congrats to the Hazard Bulldogs!!! Smile
No Surprise here
Ballers Wrote:Bout to send a msg to ole torqque myself.
These operators on here getting to trigger happy.
Got him on fbook too guys, chill out.

Ballers Wrote:Ppl got things to say let em say it.
Stop being a bunch a babies.
Anyways...
KCC wins region now. Probably by 30 every game.

Ballers Wrote:QQ made a post not too long ago.
I advise the mods/admins read it carefully.

I am allowed to cuss, be off topic, do whatever I want.
Sure hope someone's badge isn't revoked in the morning.
Night!

You go right ahead and complain all you want. Complaining about Mods/Admins, this site, saying you can do whatever you want, revealing identities, personal attacks, all of this to a high degree, etc. all grounds for suspension. Which you now are. Congrats.

Stay on topic.
If haz and pats meet in finals it will be a battle, hazard dictates playing style but both have to get there first
How do you like those 13th regions officals?.....haha now you see what Clay and other have had to deal with all year.
alfus21 Wrote:You go right ahead and complain all you want. Complaining about Mods/Admins, this site, saying you can do whatever you want, revealing identities, personal attacks, all of this to a high degree, etc. all grounds for suspension. Which you now are. Congrats.

Stay on topic.

:Clap:
Congrats to Hazard and Coach Holland. Go win another regional title coach!
Go Pats!!!
Thought the reffing was fine, considering the type of game it was. Mistakes where made but could anyone done better? You are never happy with officals but what about the missed FT at the end and the turnovers also? Plus didn't the KC kid score 20 in the 4th qtr. So how is that the officals fault. Clay just use to getting what the want and the 13th region officals want give it to them anymore
Also!

Dedicated to the Cordia Lions

[YOUTUBE="WSYB"]?v=zDKO6XYXioc&[/YOUTUBE]
Where are all the Cordia ppl at?????? Man, the homers have been out in full force for months and now we have like one person from Cordia that has even said anything about the game!! I think they know its the end of the road for real. I wish Rhodes well and the seniors well in whatever they decide to do!
But anyway...

The Lions don't have anything to hang their heads about.
They fought hard and the reason they lost this game was simply missed shots.
Either FTs or FGs... they missed a lot of shots that cost them this one.
To even get this down to a two possession game was a big feat in the last minutes.

Thompson hit a lot of big FTs at the end of this one and had to do the ball-handling (what little bit he got to do) with Hazard's two primary dribblers sidelined with 5 fouls.

I hope Rod sticks around for a while. Cordia has the team to compete and I'm not going to say that he can't coach, because he proved against Perry that he had scouted them and set up a good gameplan for them, but I will say that as much as your players have to grow your coach has to grow too and he has some room for improvement. Sticking around here he'll have the opportunity to learn and grow a lot.
ballstar Wrote:Where are all the Cordia ppl at?????? Man, the homers have been out in full force for months and now we have like one person from Cordia that has even said anything about the game!! I think they know its the end of the road for real. I wish Rhodes well and the seniors well in whatever they decide to do!

And I think they just got banned or suspended!!!:biglmao:
All 3 of em..
cchsfan4life Wrote:How do you like those 13th regions officals?.....haha now you see what Clay and other have had to deal with all year.
I just hope your not having to deal with our 14th region refs, ~~:flame:
Go bulldogs !!!
ballstar Wrote:Where are all the Cordia ppl at?????? Man, the homers have been out in full force for months and now we have like one person from Cordia that has even said anything about the game!! I think they know its the end of the road for real. I wish Rhodes well and the seniors well in whatever they decide to do!

This Cordia fan is right here. I've got nothing bad to say about the game. The game plan didn't work and the better team (at least last night) won. As far as Rod goes, no one seems to know what he will do. I hope he stays for a long time, because I like how he is ruffling the feathers of the hierarchy in the 14th Region. If he is staying, I think things may be a little different. No inside info, just a personal opinion. History was made at Cordia this year and I am proud to be a Cordia fan!
I would have to say Rod has brought some excitement to Lotts Creek! Fans have really rallied around that program and he has made serious strides there. Just because I don't agree w/ everything he does doesn't mean I right or he is wrong. I don't like the fact that he filed injunctions to play kids by it is what it is! He has done a good job at Cordia and made them a real contender this year and if he stays they will be a contender for years to come. Once again, Congrats to Rhodes on a great season and all he and the kids accomplished. I'm sincere when I say "Good luck to them in whatever they do."
Being from Knott,, it would be beneath me to say anything good to em. Plus I'm a di**..
This was a great basketball game. Huge credit to Hazard for holding on without their two top ball handlers and to Cordia for continuing to fight back into the game.

Hazard is one of the most balanced and well coached teams I've ever seen. Kids play hard and play within themselves. I've known Big Al for many years and this is in my opinion his best coaching he's done.

Congrats to Cordia on a really good season. Fun team to watch and I wish all those seniors the best. Not sure what Rhodes next move is but I hope he sticks around here.
Mix1 Wrote:Being from Knott,, it would be beneath me to say anything good to em. Plus I'm a di**..

Believe me, I feel the same about Knott.
PCC Starters Cordia KCC Hazard
1 - from Perry County Lexington, KY Knott County Perry County
2 - from Perry County Lexington, KY Knott County Perry County
3 - from Wolfe County New Jersy Bath County Hazard
4 - from Johnson County Canada Pike County Houston, TX
5 - from Philly, PA Canada Knott County Hazard

why all the whining? what is fair for one should be fair for all. Just saying.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5