Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Jackson County (49th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Clay vs. Jackson Co.
In the Red corner "the General"
In the Black corner "Bubba Watson"
LET'S GET IT ON
I've got Clay by 8:redboxer:
Can't pass up the Tigers at home.

Clay - 71
Jackson - 62
Jackson by four, however clay gets em in region final!
Bubba clay 75
General Jackson 73

williamsburg marching from the south help on the way :lmao:
No way Jackson makes it to the region finals. If you get Jackson in foul trouble it's over for them. They have NO bench....Even OBI exposed that in the first half last night. I hope it is Jackson and Clay in the finals of the region....but I can't see Jackson making it.
Clay County 78 Jackson County 69
cchsfan4life Wrote:No way Jackson makes it to the region finals. If you get Jackson in foul trouble it's over for them. They have NO bench....Even OBI exposed that in the first half last night. I hope it is Jackson and Clay in the finals of the region....but I can't see Jackson making it.

Confusederiously::lmao: Jackson beats Clay in the district championship, then goes on to beat Clay in the regional finals and marches to Rupp! :flame:
Jackson by 10 or more!
Clay all day! Go Tigers
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Clay all day! Go Tigers

Generals will roll the Tigers! :Thumbs: Confusedinglepar
Keith Gymnasium going to be rockin Friday boys. Suggest everyone come out.
I think me and General are going to square off 1 on 1 at halftime. First to 11 wins. Since its our turf Count or UKCC gets to ref. They might bring out an 8.5 foot goal and I'll do the dunks Blake Smith and Wes Wolfe do in warmups.
If clay plays like they did in the second half against north jackson has no shot at them......especially if jackson gets in foul trouble early it's a done deal.....Clays wins 78-64
Clay wins by 40. Chip has 56 in the first half, Wolfe and Smith throw each other alley oops the entire 2nd half while McDaniel practices his golf swing and Farmer gets mad because there's no nachos left.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:I think me and General are going to square off 1 on 1 at halftime. First to 11 wins. Since its our turf Count or UKCC gets to ref. They might bring out an 8.5 foot goal and I'll do the dunks Blake Smith and Wes Wolfe do in warmups.

I got it. Make sure Donnie Gray keeps the little ones away. Don't want any injuries to our future Tigers.
I'll take Clay County 63-58.

In the regional tournament I'll take Jackson Co.
Clay jumps out to a big lead and Jackson storms back to tie. Clay wins with McDaniels blistering the net down the stretch!!!!
redstorm Wrote:Clay jumps out to a big lead and Jackson storms back to tie. Clay wins with McDaniels blistering the net down the stretch!!!!

It would be a nice way for the kid to end his district career at CC.:devilflam
Chip puts Clay on his back, in the Bobby Keith Gymnasium and Tigers win over Jackson.
Go Big Clay!
Clay- 65
Jackson-60
Clay Co. by 10, look for McDaniel to play big the rest of the way out for the Tigers.
Mountain Wrote:Clay Co. by 10, look for McDaniel to play big the rest of the way out for the Tigers.

I highly doubt McDaniel has 10 points if he tries to shoot a layup early against the big Neely kid from Jackson. That kid would foul the heck out of goliath. I watched him plow threw a kid from LCA and didn't think twice about it.:betterthanexpected:
WolfeCoFan Wrote:I highly doubt McDaniel has 10 points if he tries to shoot a layup early against the big Neely kid from Jackson. That kid would foul the heck out of goliath. I watched him plow threw a kid from LCA and didn't think twice about it.:betterthanexpected:

He would probably just hit some acrobatic layup, shake it off, then knock down the free throw.
UKCC Wrote:He would probably just hit some acrobatic layup, shake it off, then knock down the free throw.

He wouldn't get the shot off. He'd be fouled hard, although my son Terrill Jeffrey from Wolfe Co fouled the Neely kid and it didn't bother him. That kid is so strong. Does he play football?
WolfeCoFan Wrote:He wouldn't get the shot off. He'd be fouled hard, although my son Terrill Jeffrey from Wolfe Co fouled the Neely kid and it didn't bother him. That kid is so strong. Does he play football?

I'm pretty sure he does. Picks up a lot of fouls. Which as a CC fan doesn't bother me because if JC drops 1 player it's a wrap.
Neeley's gotta play more than 2 mins to be considered much in this game. JC relies on shooting, not a 6'2 270 defensive lineman.
UKCC Wrote:I'm pretty sure he does. Picks up a lot of fouls. Which as a CC fan doesn't bother me because if JC drops 1 player it's a wrap.

I'm just saying what if he fouls a CC player really hard and hurts em? CC's bench aint deep either, right?
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Neeley's gotta play more than 2 mins to be considered much in this game. JC relies on shooting, not a 6'2 270 defensive lineman.

Neely can shoot as well, he shot good against us until he broke his foot. He's a fairly good ball player.
WolfeCoFan Wrote:I'm just saying what if he fouls a CC player really hard and hurts em? CC's bench aint deep either, right?

We can push 7 with Trevor Sams who is a pretty good shooter. House is probably the best 6th man in the region is the difference. We can bring House in for Wolfe or Smith and almost not lose a beat.
UKCC Wrote:We can push 7 with Trevor Sams who is a pretty good shooter. House is probably the best 6th man in the region is the difference. We can bring House in for Wolfe or Smith and almost not lose a beat.

So can that Jackson team, they played 7 good players and brought a little blonde hair kid off the bench that could shoot, #2 I think?
WolfeCoFan Wrote:So can that Jackson team, they played 7 good players and brought a little blonde hair kid off the bench that could shoot, #2 I think?

He's a senior. I believe most people in the 13th region would argue Jackson really doesn't have anybody coming off the bench that scares anyone. Nevertheless, the question of hurting someone shouldn't come up. We want to win really bad but Clay County would never intentionally hurt anyone and I would venture to hope Jackson wouldn't either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5