Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Jackson County (49th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Count Wrote:Cant say much about the haircut, just wish I had hair, But I do think CC has been, is, and will always be the Bull in the 49th and in the 13th.
CC is like pizza and women...when they are bad they are still good!:rockon:

Thats good stuff right there Count.:notworthy

Diamonds are forever and so is CC basketball!
Boys, what did y'all have for breakfast? Lol I will say this isn't a rivalry, only for Jackson, heck the North game is losing it's spunk. How many districts have we not won? I know last time was 2003 against Rockcastle.
Dairy Queen Gravy and Biscuits, UKCC
I did have some wheaties and cigar. You hit the nail on the head UKCC, CC needs to let everyone know that we are and will forever be KING of the 13th. jc is haveing a very small and unimportant moment and that is that. Tomorrows game should finally put these jc fans back to sleep where they belong.
Good choice Bubba, and I agree Count. Our boys need to just finish this season out the right way, in Rupp.
I had 2 Dos Equis and the general's wife for breakfast :lmao:
Just joking general dont take it to heart. Just bringing back my trash talking days.:biggrin:
The internet doesn't come on untill 4:00 in Jackson County. You guys have had it when it does.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:The internet doesn't come on untill 4:00 in Jackson County. You guys have had it when it does.

LOL, You are probably right skinny.:pondering:
UKCC Wrote:I thought the 13th region boys final four this year was on Saturday. Doesn't it rotate each year?

The boys semi-finals are Saturday afternoon @ 2 and 330. The rotation has probably stopped for awhile because the girls Sweet 16 is going to be played first for the next few years.
OldSchoolTiger Wrote:The boys semi-finals are Saturday afternoon @ 2 and 330. The rotation has probably stopped for awhile because the girls Sweet 16 is going to be played first for the next few years.

I don't know if I like that or not, o well.
UKCC Wrote:I don't know if I like that or not, o well.

I know for a fact Williamsburg don't like playing in the day light.I don't like it either to early for me to drink a soda. :beer:
BrokenArrow Wrote:If 64sur doesn't want it , I'll take it. I'm always needing some toilet paper when I'm out hunting......:hilarious:....

Better be careful whipping with that shirt cause its gonna burn ur a$$ like the generals do Friday night
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Bubba...You're letting these Jackson County guys off the hook way too easy. I think I know your reason...They are not used to being in this situation, therefore their arrogance is not well deserved, so you feel a bit sorry for them. The Generals could win the District this year. If they do they will strutt like a gaggle of Spring Gobblers and crow like a flock of crows circling a corn wagon. You and I know it will be short lived. In the meantime (win or lose) don't back off of these guys, let em have it like I know you can!
What are you PIG? BUBBA's psychologist? Cheerleader?
Crow like a flock of crows circling wagon's? What the hell is that? Sounds fun!
BrokenArrow Wrote:I had 2 Dos Equis and the general's wife for breakfast :lmao:
Queers drink Dos Equis and you couldn't handle either one of my wives.
Looks like everybody has had fun today! Everybody back to trash talking and taking their jabs at the General. That's more like it! Bring it on Clay. We kicked your big A double S this year so all you can come back with is that Jackson Co usually sucks? We are a small county and we have a good team come through ever now and then. You are right. You think everybody don't know this? That this is "news" for anybody in the state? That's the best you can do? All you Tigers out there who only measure success by regional titles better start lowering your standards cause before last year it had been 12 long years since you had won it. By your standards, that was 12 you sucked.
General Jackson I think they all went to bed. :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:General Jackson I think they all went to bed. :biglmao:

Na just got tired of waiting on JCs dial up Internet :biglmao:
We did suck for 12 years. When you had the coaches we did you wonder why. With the exception of Glenn Gray for 1 year. We didn't suck last year though!!
Count Wrote:Na just got tired of waiting on JCs dial up Internet :biglmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I allmost want to take up for the General.....He is a warriors. TongueirateSho
General didn't u read my comparison of CC basketball and pizza and women
NUFF SAID:hilarious:
64SUR Wrote:General Jackson I think they all went to bed. :biglmao:
If Jackson loses, I want one of those Williamsburg T-shirts!
Go Big Clay!:Thumbs:
General Jackson Wrote:If Jackson loses, I want one of those Williamsburg T-shirts!

They are Williamsburg football shirts....My Clay county shirt are all from the late 80 and mid 90....I wonder if they are worth anything now....just sayin. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:They are Williamsburg football shirts....My Clay county shirt are all from the late 80 and mid 90....I wonder if they are worth anything now....just sayin. :Cheerlead
Oh, I'm sure they're worth millions 64! Just ask BUBBA.
General Jackson Wrote:Oh, I'm sure they're worth millions 64! Just ask BUBBA.

Heck going to whole them after the regions....Going to gamble... that's a lot of money. Confusederiously:
Could this be what happends if it's if a close game Friday night https://myspace.com/ernestbarrett/video/...t/29797805
I would rather there be no altercations and good game. If so, the entire CCPD will be there anyway so no worries. I don't think anybody wants to deal with Harvey Dean Collins either.
better wacth whipping with that it might just burn. you like burnt you did in Jackson the other night, I thought you might use to cry on after Frid
Originally Posted by jackson co. fan View Post
5.Jackson county no t- shirt ill give you a Jackson shirt

If 64sur doesn't want it , I'll take it. I'm always needing some toilet paper when I'm out huntingay
jackson co. fan Wrote:better wacth whipping with that it might just burn. you like burnt you did in Jackson the other night, I thought you might use to cry on after Frid
Originally Posted by jackson co. fan View Post
5.Jackson county no t- shirt ill give you a Jackson shirt

If 64sur doesn't want it , I'll take it. I'm always needing some toilet paper when I'm out huntingay

Easy Webster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5