Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Attention: Belfry and Prestonsburg members...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Guys,

I thought I'd open up a thread and see how many of you all would like to have a meeting and introduce ourselves before the game on october 6th between Belfry\P'Burg at Belfry. I'll be in on Vacation during that time and would love to finally meet you all. I think it would be good to meet up at the flagpole at the corner of the staduim by the school since it is a wide out of the way location of the main gate. What time would be a good time for all of to get together and would you like to meet somewhere else...up for suggestions....

Hope to see you all there.
More than likely I will be there and can't wait to meet everyone, especially you BP. We have talked for somewhere around 4 or 5 years but never met. LOL. Hopefully we break that this year.
I would, but I don't even get to make it to this game.
Trader. Smile
I will be there, but we have met BP, at the belfry pburg basketball game....such a classic game I WAS so mad I remember
I wonder if we could work out something at our talegate party Confusedhh:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I wonder if we could work out something at our talegate party Confusedhh:

That sounds doable!!!!! Since I have to work the concessions!:redboxer:
football05 Wrote:I will be there, but we have met BP, at the belfry pburg basketball game....such a classic game I WAS so mad I remember

Yeah, I remember too...Smile
I'd love to be there, but I don't get off work till 6:30 Friday nite's. Maybe another game. I'll catch you all at the P'burg Belfry Basketball game. It's at P'burg this year I think.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I wonder if we could work out something at our talegate party Confusedhh:

Sounds good to me.....Let me know if I need to bring anything. I'll be glad to :popcorn:
Well what we usually do is everyone brings there own drinks and we all bring some sort of dish or dessert. We've been known to have a little of everything. I had some of the best chili beans ever last week and the same person is bringing spagetti next time. There was also soup beans and cornbread and bbq weiners/meatballs, potato salad, baked beans. I cant remember what all we had. There is usually a little bit of everything.....then we also do hamburgers and hotdogs. Everybody brings something and its not bad at all. We will need more food if theres a lot of new friends coming. So as long as we know....:thumpsup:
:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
we start about 5:30...6:00
Sounds yummy....I'll bring something delicious.
:dontthink you will have to travel....
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Well what we usually do is everyone brings there own drinks and we all bring some sort of dish or dessert. We've been known to have a little of everything. I had some of the best chili beans ever last week and the same person is bringing spagetti next time. There was also soup beans and cornbread and bbq weiners/meatballs, potato salad, baked beans. I cant remember what all we had. There is usually a little bit of everything.....then we also do hamburgers and hotdogs. Everybody brings something and its not bad at all. We will need more food if theres a lot of new friends coming. So as long as we know....:thumpsup:
:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
we start about 5:30...6:00

I can't wait.....we've had some really good food
ME EITHER!! :letsparty
See you guys there then !
:thumpsup: see you there...
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::dontthink you will have to travel....

I'll be there , I'm driving in on Sunday the 1st.:Clap:
ohhh ok then. You are going to make SURE that your here for this game aren't you!! :rockon: I can't wait! TongueirateSho
well looks like us Pburg fans will be out numbered...does that mean we have to bring a baseball bat along with our dis, or drink ? haha just kidding But I should be able to make it....
:dontthink no weapons allowed :ChairHit: LOL

Just good food and good company
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:ohhh ok then. You are going to make SURE that your here for this game aren't you!! :rockon: I can't wait! TongueirateSho

Yea, I planned my vacation around this game. Smile

I can't wait either......
football05 Wrote:well looks like us Pburg fans will be out numbered...does that mean we have to bring a baseball bat along with our dis, or drink ? haha just kidding But I should be able to make it....

ha ha ha

you'll be outnumbered I am sure, but you will be welcomed none the less
BelfryPride Wrote:ha ha ha

you'll be outnumbered I am sure, but you will be welcomed none the less

:thumpsup:
Have fun guys. Maybe next year when the game is at P-burg..
Alright, free food. I'm there fo sho. Smile
Talked to a couple of friends, one of them being from Prestonsburg, and we are talking about making a trip over there so I will update you when I know something. Would love to meet a bunch of you.
I don't know if I will be in that week... If I am I will try to make it.. my nephew plays for Prestonsburg and I haven't had a chance to go to a game yet
BCF4L Wrote:Alright, free food. I'm there fo sho. Smile

:moon: Smile

Sounds good. Everybody just let us know :Clap:
BTW.....BCF4L IS BRINGING ALL THE FOOD :letsparty
Pages: 1 2 3