Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Attention: Belfry and Prestonsburg members...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BCF4L Wrote:Alright, free food. I'm there fo sho. Smile
''

That was pretty much a given wasn't it?? LOL
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:BTW.....BCF4L IS BRINGING ALL THE FOOD :letsparty

ha ha ha....Smile
Bcf4l who all is going with you? If I had to guess I would say Josh and Rudy will be riding with me if you wanna ride I dont mind one bit...its totally up to you tho just let me know
Well, let them Blackcats get their hope up and then the Pirates will bring them by down to earth. They do every year. Blackcats have to travel to Belfry and this won't be pretty. So you better beat up and run the score up on some of the weaker teams in the district Blackcats like you usually do, but Belfry will give you guys the whopping you deserve. Better check your roster and make sure everyone is eligible.TongueirateSho
ERblue4ever Wrote:Well, let them Blackcats get their hope up and then the Pirates will bring them by down to earth. They do every year. Blackcats have to travel to Belfry and this won't be pretty. So you better beat up and run the score up on some of the weaker teams in the district Blackcats like you usually do, but Belfry will give you guys the whopping you deserve. Better check your roster and make sure everyone is eligible.TongueirateSho

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. Please keep it about the topic at hand.
Midee1 Wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. Please keep it about the topic at hand.

THANK YOU :thumpsup:

This thread is about some of us getting together before the game and Joining us at our talegate party :Hungry:
Yea really. I love it when people from ER make me embarassed to say I graduated there.
thetribe Wrote:Yea really. I love it when people from ER make me embarassed to say I graduated there.

We wont hold you responsible Confusedhh:
Getting closer.....
thetribe Wrote:Yea really. I love it when people from ER make me embarassed to say I graduated there.

You graduated from ER..........Smile

Just kidding I don't even know where ER is.

JUst a bit of humor there Tribe
So who all is gonna be there from Pburg ?
Hopefully we'll all be able to meet each other...can't wait :rockon:
Well I have some bad news. It doesn't look like I will be making the trip to Pond Creek. Seems as if I have to take the lady and the baby shopping that day for some winter clothes and won't be able to make it back in time. If this changes I will let you guys know, but as of now I won't be attending. Sad
BCF4L Wrote:Well I have some bad news. It doesn't look like I will be making the trip to Pond Creek. Seems as if I have to take the lady and the baby shopping that day for some winter clothes and won't be able to make it back in time. If this changes I will let you guys know, but as of now I won't be attending. Sad

Nooooooooo.......Wal-Mart is open 24x7 go there Smile . I hate that I am going to miss meeting you again:ChairHit:
BCF4L Wrote:Well I have some bad news. It doesn't look like I will be making the trip to Pond Creek. Seems as if I have to take the lady and the baby shopping that day for some winter clothes and won't be able to make it back in time. If this changes I will let you guys know, but as of now I won't be attending. Sad

:yikes: But who will be bringing the food??????????? Yes! What BelfryPride said and we have a Walmart walking distance from the stadium!!

:howdy: Just kidding....Seriously, I hope things work out and you get to come!! You have one whole week to fix this Confusedhh:
Ok it's now looking like I will be coming again. I'm just not going to say anything else and let everyone know when it gets here. Smile
LOL ok just keep us in suspense....

What a turn out tonight! I dont know how many came but there was a lot of people. We had the usual hamburgers and hotdogs, baked beans, all different kinds of salads, then there was chicken and dumplings, 2 pots of chili, taco soup, spaghetti, lasagna, bbq weiners, and LOTS of desserts....everybody just brings their own drinks, a dish and lots of fun!!
:letsparty
BCF4L Wrote:Ok it's now looking like I will be coming again. I'm just not going to say anything else and let everyone know when it gets here. Smile

kool....:rockon:

Hope you can make it.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:LOL ok just keep us in suspense....

What a turn out tonight! I dont know how many came but there was a lot of people. We had the usual hamburgers and hotdogs, baked beans, all different kinds of salads, then there was chicken and dumplings, 2 pots of chili, taco soup, spaghetti, lasagna, bbq weiners, and LOTS of desserts....everybody just brings their own drinks, a dish and lots of fun!!
:letsparty

Sounds like a feast to me.....and looks like a fun time was had by all, good food, good friends, great fellowship and a great outcome to the game. I look foward to next friday night.:thumpsup:
Its getting closer!! :letsparty

We're trying to get our foods coming in....

everybody just brings a dish, something, anything and your own drinks

about 5:30/5:45 near the softball/baseball fields

who thinks they will be coming??
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Its getting closer!! :letsparty

We're trying to get our foods coming in....

everybody just brings a dish, something, anything and your own drinks

about 5:30/5:45 near the softball/baseball fields

who thinks they will be coming??

I don't know if ill walk over there or not cause they're will be some Pburg people mad at me if they see me walk over there !
Your kidding me! thats awful
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't know if ill walk over there or not cause they're will be some Pburg people mad at me if they see me walk over there !

They will just be mad because they didnt come and get some of the great food :popcorn:
Well lets say I walk over there what all is gonna be on the menu ?
PirateMom#55 Wrote:They will just be mad because they didnt come and get some of the great food :popcorn:

Hey...that just means more for us...LOL....No but seriously you all should come over ... we would love to get to meet ..
blackcat_student Wrote:Well lets say I walk over there what all is gonna be on the menu ?

We have the usual--hotdogs, hamburgers and then there is the potluck variety to the menu...we have had everything from lasagna, spaghetti, soup, chicken and dumplings, etc not your standard tailgating menu....and then there is the desserts .....:letspartyAnd everyone brings their own pop/water to drink..
^Sounds good to me !
:Clap: Sounds good
I'm gonna make the game.
BC75 Wrote:I'm gonna make the game.

Thats great ! See you there man !
Pages: 1 2 3