Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next coach at fairview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it looks like this sad saga is winding down and time to move on. Any thoughts as to the next coach at Fairview?
Rex Cooksey
Maybe one of those trust worthy assistants who were oblivious to the goings on out there will take over.
Claude Bassett
Ramcat77 Wrote:Rex Cooksey

Umm no
I actually already know the answer to this but i can not say yet . I will say this i am excited about who it is, because this person will be bringing a very exciting fast paced offense with about being 50 to 60% passing
Talon Wrote:Umm no

Come on man, I thought it was funny, laugh a little.
I would be surprised if Fairview has a football program when all is said and done.
Talon Wrote:I actually already know the answer to this but i can not say yet . I will say this i am excited about who it is, because this person will be bringing a very exciting fast paced offense with about being 50 to 60% passing

If Fairview, unlike its "neighbors", must adher to the letter of the law for a while, why would any legitimate coach want the job? It would have to be someone unemployed, retired, or just out of college.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Maybe one of those trust worthy assistants who were oblivious to the goings on out there will take over.

You mean someone like the Chairman of the School Board.
Ramcat77 Wrote:Come on man, I thought it was funny, laugh a little.

In Westwood thats not funny just scary lol
Truth Wrote:If Fairview, unlike its "neighbors", must adher to the letter of the law for a while, why would any legitimate coach want the job? It would have to be someone unemployed, retired, or just out of college.

This person is around 30ish has never been a HC , but has been an offensive Coord. For a couple of high schools , & did play D1 as a starting QB .
Talon Wrote:This person is around 30ish has never been a HC , but has been an offensive Coord. For a couple of high schools , & did play D1 as a starting QB .

Thanks for narrowing it down to 30,000 or so. Confusednicker:
If Musick is doing the hiring of the new coach than you can believe the death penalty might be next for Fairview. The real crook in all of this is not getting punished. Sad situation in Fairview. All involved should have to go.
I guess the new coach last name will be a mcPeek I'm guessing.Just kidding Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Thanks for narrowing it down to 30,000 or so. Confusednicker:

Lol ya like my political way i talk huh ?:Thumbs:
Talon Wrote:This person is around 30ish has never been a HC , but has been an offensive Coord. For a couple of high schools , & did play D1 as a starting QB .

it would have to be chad pennington to keep the pipeline open.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:it would have to be chad pennington to keep the pipeline open.

Wrong lives in Lexington Confusedhh:
64sur is available and should be cheap! It wouldn't take much to get him to adopt another team.
mysonis55 Wrote:64sur is available and should be cheap! It wouldn't take much to get him to adopt another team.

You can bet if I adopt a team it will be in the east mysonis55 :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Alan Short?
Dudley hilton!!!
QB at EKU from Lawrence County?
Bigger question is do all the players stay?
I see who u r talking about.That way u can keep the cheating going,a good ole boy who will keep his head down and let Music do his thing.its never going to end in Westwood boys I told you that they have to get the head of the snake,that has yet to be done.

I hope for Fairview's sake not Skinner Horrible just Horrible.
With the situation Fairview is in, I don't think they will bring in the cream of the crop. Take what you can get and try to rebuild.
I wouldn't touch that job with a 10 foot poll. Nowhere to go but down.
Imo, with McPeek gone, Idk if you will see alot of the kids that came in, stick around. Most of the time, players like that dont hang around in these circumstances. I hooe that whoever does take over, for the sake of the players and Fairview as a whole, is someone that will refuse to be manipulated and under valued. Bc thats just what Musick and the school board did with McPeek. Should he have known what was going on? ABSOLUTLEY. But too much has been made out of him not knowing what was goin on. Whoever the coach is coming in, best be prelared to either follow suit or MAN UP. Someone has to get rid of Musick. He is bad for the football program, bad for the school, and the surrounding systems as well.

I dont think Fairview can make it through the probation period with him at the helm either. Snake in the grass.
If McPeek takes a job across the river will the kids follow him? Loyalty appears to be to him and not the school.
Pages: 1 2