Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next coach at fairview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Talon Wrote:This person is around 30ish has never been a HC , but has been an offensive Coord. For a couple of high schools , & did play D1 as a starting QB .

Jimmy Skinner???

He lives in Lexington, He is around 30 yrs old, never been a HC, former D-1 QB and has been offensive coordinator for my beloved Lawrence County and another team currently.

And a pretty darn good coach that has had success everywhere he has coached as well.
Talon Wrote:This person is around 30ish has never been a HC , but has been an offensive Coord. For a couple of high schools , & did play D1 as a starting QB .

I'm guessing: Dusty Bonner
Fred Ray?
You guys are asking whether the kids stay. To me it's pretty simple, unless the player in question is 100% eligible and above board then there is no way they can come back. No more commuting from Huntington or using gas stations as your home address. So the short answer is no.
They need some one fresh, some one with no ties in ky or surrounding states!! thats how you get a clean start!!
64sur, sign him up. He is currently free.
Pages: 1 2