Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland vs Fairview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Clint Westwood Wrote:Do we need to sit up a cage on the south end of the lawn Friday night? Be sure to get a full grown trained German Shepherd as a guide dog for little boy. He will have a patch over both eyes come Friday night and will need help navigating to the concession stand for some ice and coney dogs.

You are going to need help navigating to the concussion stand.....BROTHER!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:YES.......only the best football league in these United States! What rock you been under?

I don't know but I think I'm going to climb on top of it.
Ramcat77 Wrote:I stated what I believe would happen, that's all. This is an open forum, and it's meant for debate. I didn't slander you, I don't know why you have to call me an idiot. Since TJ has taken over, how many toss up games have they won? And by toss-up games, I mean games that Raceland was not heavily favored to win. To the best of my knowledge, they have won zero. I have also said that TJ will earn my respect when he does win one of those games.

Honestly, this shouldn't qualify as a big game for this staff to win. We should be at minimum 2-3 td favorites, then again, we were probably 30 pt favorites over Pikeville last year. I do think Raceland wins this contest easily, Fairview is rebuilding and injury plagued worse than us. I hope some false sense of greatness doesn't arise if this game is easy or a blowout, if so another Pikeville is waiting on over inflated ego's. Got to do the hard work,keep grinding to win.
On a Serious note. There will be a split the pot Friday night and you will have to have a valid kentucky drivers liscense to collect. That will eliminate a lot of the Westweed contingent.
That one is funny.
Raceland gets it done in a close one!!!!!!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:On a Serious note. There will be a split the pot Friday night and you will have to have a valid kentucky drivers liscense to collect. That will eliminate a lot of the Westweed contingent.

That was pretty funny RAM-A-BUTT. Did the boy private message you that insult because the fans at Soggy Bottom knows you are not clever enough to think that up by yourself.

Didn't hear you on here whining when the Ams got some new kids from Greenup and Russell...go back to smoking your crack RAM-A-BUTT.
voice of reason Wrote:Honestly, this shouldn't qualify as a big game for this staff to win. We should be at minimum 2-3 td favorites, then again, we were probably 30 pt favorites over Pikeville last year. I do think Raceland wins this contest easily, Fairview is rebuilding and injury plagued worse than us. I hope some false sense of greatness doesn't arise if this game is easy or a blowout, if so another Pikeville is waiting on over inflated ego's. Got to do the hard work,keep grinding to win.

I agree that Raceland should be the favorites to win on paper but games are not won on paper they are won in the field. I realize that Fairview has its injury issues but at this point in the season they should not be compared to last year's team nor considered to be rebuilding because this team is 7-0 against a much tougher schedule than last year's team faced. This game will come down to the players as much as it will the coaches. You have to consider the mentality of the players coming into this game and no matter how favored you may be it will still be tough to overcome the mental barrier of facing a team you have never beat. I think this game will be close and should be very fun to watch but I wouldn't quite call a 7-0 team that has never lost to Raceland an underdog.
^^my thoughts exactly. If raceland comes out with the win like i kind of expect, regaurdless of injuries, or w/e, it can be a great confidence builder, or it can create a problem with getting the big head. The Rams need to take it all one game at a time. Tey should have learned that last year, we will see. Man i am read for friday night
Man I love how each teams fans give cheap shots.But I like it. keep it up
Tbh u would probably be hard pressed to find a more heated rivalry in the state. Outside of x trinity.
RamPride Wrote:I do not see him setting his senior year of football. .

There's no reason for him to sit out...he's good at both sports, and loves both sports, therefore he'll continue both sports. Anyone who would think he'd bypass football has lost their mind.

Hopefully the Rams can win the region in football this year, and defend their Regional Track championship in 2014 & repeat.:yes:
Raceland won the region in trsck this year slic?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Raceland won the region in trsck this year slic?

Yep...won in 2009, runner-up in 2011 & 2012, and won it this past track year (2013).
Raceland also won STATE in 2002? IN TRACK? Hey RIC? is that right?
Slic Ric Wrote:There's no reason for him to sit out...he's good at both sports, and loves both sports, therefore he'll continue both sports. Anyone who would think he'd bypass football has lost their mind.

Hopefully the Rams can win the region in football this year, and defend their Regional Track championship in 2014 & repeat.:yes:

I think my original post about Conner sitting out was misunderstood. I was merely looking at it from a practical point of view and practically it doesn't make sense. I was looking at his track numbers on the Khsaa sight and he had very impressive numbers, especially in the pole vault. The point I was trying to make was that I would hate to see him get injured playing football and miss out on a potential opportunity to be an elite track athlete. As I said in an earlier post I don't see him sitting out next year because he love the game and his team and he should most definitely play for those reasons. He may also make it through the rest of his high school football career injury free and go on to do big things in track. My main point was to look at the big picture and see life after high school football. Do a lot of the football players run track? It is awesome to here they won their region last year. I think Raceland may have won a state championship in track a few years back but I'm not sure about the year though. Were any of these boys on that team?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Raceland won the region in trsck this year slic?

http://dailyindependent.com/localsports/...nab-titles
Clint Westwood Wrote:That was pretty funny RAM-A-BUTT. Did the boy private message you that insult because the fans at Soggy Bottom knows you are not clever enough to think that up by yourself.

Didn't hear you on here whining when the Ams got some new kids from Greenup and Russell...go back to smoking your crack RAM-A-BUTT.

We get them every year Clint Canbearlygetwood. As I told you once before....All of our kids are from one county. Can you say that out there in West tri-state wood?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We get them every year Clint Canbearlygetwood. As I told you once before....All of our kids are from one county. Can you say that out there in West tri-state wood?

Well, you got me there. What I can type to refute that ...probably not much. A transfer is a transfer regardless. Yes we have had an influx of WV kids come over but here is the hypocrisy with the other schools that are doing the same thing...Ashland and Boyd both do it in Basketball, where is the complaining about them, not that I care, just wondering. The Ams have had their share of kids transfer in as well and if these kids from WV would have went to Soggy Bottom not a word we be coming out of your mouth.

About the highlighted reference, I have a smart remark to make but you will get really offended by it. If it was the Apache Boy making that comment I would have fired away.

I AMs glad that I am bringing out your true colors! Nice comments from you and I love it, you piece of crap! You are lower than snakes belly in a wagon rut, well that's what the Raceland fans say about you anyhow.

:flush::Thumbs::popcorn::Wave:
Here's an article I found that smacks down on RAM-A-DEVIL

www.RAM-A-DEVIL/really a woman/ jerry springer/.dailyindependent.com
Well, looks like the weather conditions or at least the field will suck. I imagine the Rams field will be a mud hole by half. Nice and cool too.
Havent seen him post in awhile, but this question is for Talon or anyone else who can share the insight. With 70 kids on the roster, I know Fairview had around 22 freshman come ot this year, but, I was wondering if the injuries on the defensive line would affect the offensive line of Fairview? Many times, even the bigger 1A schools dont have the luxury of havig their entire dline and oline not have to go both ways.

Also, does any body have an injury update of Boggs or Joseph from Raceland?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Havent seen him post in awhile, but this question is for Talon or anyone else who can share the insight. With 70 kids on the roster, I know Fairview had around 22 freshman come ot this year, but, I was wondering if the injuries on the defensive line would affect the offensive line of Fairview? Many times, even the bigger 1A schools dont have the luxury of havig their entire dline and oline not have to go both ways.

Also, does any body have an injury update of Boggs or Joseph from Raceland?

3 positions will be greatly affected
[quote=Clint Westwood]Well, you got me there. What I can type to refute that ...probably not much. A transfer is a transfer regardless. Yes we have had an influx of WV kids come over but here is the hypocrisy with the other schools that are doing the same thing...Ashland and Boyd both do it in Basketball, where is the complaining about them, not that I care, just wondering. The Ams have had their share of kids transfer in as well and if these kids from WV would have went to Soggy Bottom not a word we be coming out of your mouth.

About the highlighted reference, I have a smart remark to make but you will get really offended by it. If it was the Apache Boy making that comment I would have fired away.

I AMs glad that I am bringing out your true colors! Nice comments from you and I love it, you piece of crap! You are lower than snakes belly in a wagon rut, well that's what the Raceland fans say about you anyhow.

Give it a rest Bent Tinywood. A transfer is not a transfer. I havent heard anybody complain about the boyd co. kids you guys have gotten. Thats because they are local. Stop trying to justify whats going on out there in Westwild by saying that we get transfers too. That isn't remotely what is going on in Westvirginia wood and you know it!! By the way.....Whats the deal with this perkins kid who has mysteriously dropped off the team? Word going around is that he is ineligible and was ineligible last year as well and played all year? Whats up with that Impotent Tinywood?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:[quote=Clint Westwood]Well, you got me there. What I can type to refute that ...probably not much. A transfer is a transfer regardless. Yes we have had an influx of WV kids come over but here is the hypocrisy with the other schools that are doing the same thing...Ashland and Boyd both do it in Basketball, where is the complaining about them, not that I care, just wondering. The Ams have had their share of kids transfer in as well and if these kids from WV would have went to Soggy Bottom not a word we be coming out of your mouth.

Give it a rest Bent Tinywood. A transfer is not a transfer. I havent heard anybody complain about the boyd co. kids you guys have gotten. Thats because they are local. Stop trying to justify whats going on out there in Westwild by saying that we get transfers too. That isn't remotely what is going on in Westvirginia wood and you know it!! By the way.....Whats the deal with this perkins kid who has mysteriously dropped off the team? Word going around is that he is ineligible and was ineligible last year as well and played all year? Whats up with that Impotent Tinywood?

Not what your wife said
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:[quote=Clint Westwood]Well, you got me there. What I can type to refute that ...probably not much. A transfer is a transfer regardless. Yes we have had an influx of WV kids come over but here is the hypocrisy with the other schools that are doing the same thing...Ashland and Boyd both do it in Basketball, where is the complaining about them, not that I care, just wondering. The Ams have had their share of kids transfer in as well and if these kids from WV would have went to Soggy Bottom not a word we be coming out of your mouth.

So you know so much...you tell the rivals community what is going on in Westwood.
waiting...Alex, I'll take "I don't have the answers" for 800
Get back with you later RAM-A-BUTT, I have some clients to talk to.
Clint Westwood Wrote:[quote=RAM-A-DEVIL]

So you know so much...you tell the rivals community what is going on in Westwood.

Who has to be told anything? They can all see what is going on.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Get back with you later RAM-A-BUTT, I have some clients to talk to.

Clients??? Didn't know you were that kinda guy tinywood.:eyeroll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7