Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is This a Rumor ?: Quentin Baker to Transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Leaping Lee....

Does loud music still bother you?
T-CATS Wrote:Every good or great thing comes to an end sometime and theirs is WAY WAY over due!!!

Like your enthussiasm, and yes they are due to come back to earth but saying it and doing it are two different things. I have a hard time thinking anybody in 4A has the depth to keep up with them for a whole game.
Really can't see Ashland beating Highlands, ever. The Tomcats might have an edge against the local teams in the eastern Kentucky area, but football in northern Kentucky is on another level. You take the best team from Class A to 4A and they beat Ashland before they step off the bus. They all would win by at least three touchdowns.
So is it a rumor that I'm really Badcat74?
I am being for real. Is Cabell Midland a real possibility? I have heard some real chatter there.
washed up Wrote:LL, I heard that Bob and Pulp go to movies with Pee Wee Herman. Is that a rumor?

Pulp Fiction Wrote:You Ashland fan take notes.... this is how you answer a question.

No, we do not go to the movies with pee wee herman.

See.... it's not that hard.

Looks like PF is in denial. However, the jury is still out on our good friend and message board simpleton Bob Segar.
Pulp Fiction Wrote::Second:

Here is a preview of Ashland's district trophy this season.

PaytoPlay Wrote:I am being for real. Is Cabell Midland a real possibility? I have heard some real chatter there.

As someone stated before only the Bakers really know. The real question is, why did Bob Segar have to go to a message board to ask if the rumor someone told him was actually a rumor.
Cabell Midland is a legit thought. I feel for Ashland fans right now. I listened to the NCC game and I thought Dickie was gonna have a stroke he was so displeased with Love. I see it from the outside.

Love might keep Baker, but he is already testing the loyalty of the TomCat faithful. I might be wrong but I don't think so.
Bob Seger Wrote:Rumor that I just heard from a hard core ASH Land alumni is that Al Baker has landed another job...Is this the end of the Quentin Baker era at ASH land already? More importantly is this gonna be a blockbuster package deal that will include NotsoBADCAT ? Anyone one else at Putnam World hear anything like this on the street? If not true, don't shoot the asker of questions.

From the Cambridge Dictionary:

Rumor (n) - an unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented, which quickly spreads from person to person:

Bob, does this help verify that the rumor you were told is indeed a rumor?

I do have one question, what the hell is an asker? Are they indigenous (that means they live there) to Johnson County?
Leaping Lee Wrote:From the Cambridge Dictionary:

Rumor (n) - an unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented, which quickly spreads from person to person:

Bob, does this help verify that the rumor you were told is indeed a rumor?

I do have one question, what the hell is an asker? Are they indigenous (that means they live there) to Johnson County?

Gonna dodge the question all night NotsoBAD?
:Guitar01: Big Grinrums02: :headphone

Is this post to loud for you NotSoLeapingBadCatLee??
Pulp Fiction Wrote::Guitar01: Big Grinrums02: :headphone

Is this post to loud for you NotSoLeapingBadCatLee??

Be careful pulp, he'll report you to the KHSAA.
Leaping Lee Wrote:As someone stated before only the Bakers really know. The real question is, why did Bob Segar have to go to a message board to ask if the rumor someone told him was actually a rumor.

Because I knew that you would tell the truth about it NotsoBAD...Now, are you going with him?...This is a package deal, right?

After all , you've had that puppy love man crush on him for awhile now, I'd say you'd be lost ?
T-CATS Wrote:Have heard the rumor too!! Al works at ACTC and if the rumor is true J.C isn't where he is going! I heard Lexington or NKY!!! If it is NKY i have heard Highlands but it is just a rumor!!! Ashland if he stays next season will have a team that might be able to take out Highlands!!

:biglmao: I saw him play against NewCath a few weeks back. He was about it as far as talent was concerned for Ashland. NewCath is a 2A school, albeit a good 2A school. They aren't Highlands. The lack of conditioning that I saw on the field at Newport that night would be the death of the Tomcats against a team like Highlands, even in a "down" year.:dudecomeon:
Honestly whatever the family decides is best for them is what they should do and this thread should be left alone. I've just enjoyed watching Quinton Play.
Bob Seger Wrote:Gonna dodge the question all night NotsoBAD?

You do realize I answered your question in the post you quoted?
Leaping Lee Wrote:You do realize I answered your question in the post you quoted?

No you didn't. I asked why the change in ID? You came back with that other jibberish.
Bob Seger Wrote:No you didn't. I asked why the change in ID? You came back with that other jibberish.

You are asking a question based on an assumption that you have made. You should just go ahead and ask why I am 12 feet tall.

Why don't you start by asking if I changed my signon name.
The truth is that the Bakers have no reason to be loyal to Ashland. Apparently, this boy has a lot of potential. You don't need to be a genius to know that, to reach his full potential, he needs to be somewhere other than Ashland. Ashland usually plays second fiddle to Johnson Central and neither is likely to win the region over Fort Thomas or CovCath. Therefore, Baker never gets out of the area. Also, Ashland's schedule is, year after year, weak overall.

So the best route for the Bakers is to follow the example of the two Ashland basketball recruits from Huntington and Illinois and to move on to a more high profile situation. Surely the Bakers will be smart enough to do the same.
Pages: 1 2 3