Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is This a Rumor ?: Quentin Baker to Transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Club17 Wrote:And what makes you think they will be able to challenge Highlands or any other NKY team? Baker coming back is really all they will have. The feeder programs have been so bad there isnt anything coming up and the offense is very bland. A good RB needs plenty of touches and he doesnt get them. Add that in with the product that has been coming out of Veritey lately, I just dont see the help coming to beat JC and you think theyll challenge Highlands?
He is only a soph and next season will get his touches!!! Ashland has enough coming back and coming in to compete with and beat anyone on their schedule next year including NKY schools!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Then shoot the whole thing down with a flat denial....I notice you're not willing to do that. Seems there are posts from other Ashland supporters that seems to be adding a bit of creedence to it.....Like has been said, this comes straight from a strong Tomcat supporter...Again shoot it down, if this is all a bunch of nonsense. All I did was ask a question, I certainly don't know either way.

How about this if you heard the rumor then yes the rumor is out there. Is that fair to say? If you want me to confirm or deny the validity of what you heard, I can't do that because I don't know if what you heard is true or not. What part of that can't you process?
Name me some, heres the list I have off hand:
Offense:
Baker RB-Elite player
Prince QB-Pretty bad
#44 RB-Played a total of two games
Vaughn-RB-Productive
#25 WR-Productive
#42 TE-Pretty bad
O-Line? All seniors and even if they werent theyre pretty bad
Defense:
D-Line? All seniors and all leaving
#2 LB-Best defensive player, makes plays but seems lost at times
#33 LB- Hasnt played since week 3?
#72 LB- Senior and not good in space
#10 LB- Senior- Soft
#26 LB Senior- decent
#22 S Senior- Productive
#9 CB Senior- Playmaker
#25 CB Junior- Productive

Lets go down the JV players:
#8 QB- Slow, lost at QB
#23 CB-Quick seems lost on D
# 61 LB-Aggressive, might be decent
#6-LB- Pretty bad
#34 RB/LB- decent plays hard
O/D lineman- aside from the two big kids in the middle, who arent great, theyre pretty bad

Freshman:
#12 QB-Bad
#18 RB/S-Pretty good, kinda soft
#24 RB/LB-Best player on the team offense or defense
#20 RB/LB- Fast but seems a little soft
O-Line looks decent but cant stay on a block
D-Line gets blown up and LB's look slow.

And from what Ive heard not much is coming up the line, I just worry about the Love era at Ashland ending before it even gets started.
washed up Wrote:How about this if you heard the rumor then yes the rumor is out there. Is that fair to say? If you want me to confirm or deny the validity of what you heard, I can't do that because I don't know if what you heard is true or not. What part of that can't you process?

Hey all washed up all you had to say was I dont know. But if you don't know either way yourself, lets kinda tone down the smart mouth stuff. For some reason it must be a sore spot in your tail, and it kinda makes one think that there may be something to it, and you ain't saying.
Nope, have told you the complete truth about what I know. As for "smart mouthed" well then I apologize. I guess I could have chosen a better way to explain to those that somehow remained in the dark as it related to my ficticious rumor humor. I will try to remember that the next time that people confuse gossip and truth. Everyone wants to find a seat on the bus when it says conspiracy theory on the side.
Yes or No

It's that simple.
If you know the truth it is. And again I say, I dont know the truth.
How about this? Pulp fiction, yes or no, I would like for you to answer the question.
washed up Wrote:Nope, have told you the complete truth about what I know. As for "smart mouthed" well then I apologize. I guess I could have chosen a better way to explain to those that somehow remained in the dark as it related to my ficticious rumor humor. I will try to remember that the next time that people confuse gossip and truth. Everyone wants to find a seat on the bus when it says conspiracy theory on the side.

Who confused anything?.....A simple question was asked.
What I am referring to is when I jokingly put that Matney offered him a job and a few of the posters bit on it.
washed up Wrote:How about this? Pulp fiction, yes or no, I would like for you to answer the question.

:Second:

Here is a preview of Ashland's district trophy this season.
If your not a kitty cat fan, who cares if he transfers. Im more concerned with the team I follow than what a player at Ashland does
Pulp Fiction Wrote::Second:

Here is a preview of Ashland's district trophy this season.

That may very well be true, but why did you change the subject. Did you realize that without knowledge of the truth you just couldn't simply put yes or no?
washed up Wrote:That may very well be true, but why did you change the subject. Did you realize that without knowledge of the truth you just couldn't simply put yes or no?

I'm a JC fan.

Everytime I see that this thread has a new post, I check it out to see if somebody has given a definite answer.

I was just trying to help the poor Ashland fans out by giving them directions on how to answer.

A simple Yes, He is staying or No, He is transferring is all somebody with knowledge of the situation needs to say.

It's not rocket surgery............ :insane:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I'm a JC fan.

Everytime I see that this thread has a new post, I check it out to see if somebody has given a definite answer.

I was just trying to help the poor Ashland fans out by giving them directions on how to answer.

A simple Yes, He is staying or No, He is transferring is all somebody with knowledge of the situation needs to say.

No one knows except for the family, but where theirs smoke theirs usually fire!!! I ask Dicky see if he knows anything!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Rumor that I just heard from a hard core ASH Land alumni is that Al Baker has landed another job...Is this the end of the Quentin Baker era at ASH land already? More importantly is this gonna be a blockbuster package deal that will include NotsoBADCAT ? Anyone one else at Putnam World hear anything like this on the street? If not true, don't shoot the asker of questions.

Your thread title is "Is this a rumor?", then your first statement is you just heard a rumor. Help me out here.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I'm a JC fan.

Your buddy asked if this was a rumor then said it was a rumor. What exactly does he need answered that he didn't answer himself? If he does transfer then it isn't a rumor, if he doesn't then it is a rumor. So as of today it is absolutley a rumor and that isn't rocket surgery unless you are Bob Segar.
LL, I heard that Bob and Pulp go to movies with Pee Wee Herman. Is that a rumor?
washed up Wrote:LL, I heard that Bob and Pulp go to movies with Pee Wee Herman. Is that a rumor?

The only one denying it is Pee Wee.
washed up Wrote:LL, I heard that Bob and Pulp go to movies with Pee Wee Herman. Is that a rumor?

You Ashland fan take notes.... this is how you answer a question.

No, we do not go to the movies with pee wee herman.

See.... it's not that hard.
T-CATS Wrote:He is only a soph and next season will get his touches!!! Ashland has enough coming back and coming in to compete with and beat anyone on their schedule next year including NKY schools!!!

:thatsfunn So Ashland, with what they have coming back, is gonna unseat HHS and it's stranglehold of 4A football they have over the state. You need to get off the devil's lettuce!
hop24 Wrote::thatsfunn So Ashland, with what they have coming back, is gonna unseat HHS and it's stranglehold of 4A football they have over the state. You need to get off the devil's lettuce!
Every good or great thing comes to an end sometime and theirs is WAY WAY over due!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:You Ashland fan take notes.... this is how you answer a question.

Who asked you?
Hey Leapin Lee, and we all thought that NotsoBAD had completely disappeared....Slick one there bud....:Clap:
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey Leapin Lee, and we all thought that NotsoBAD had completely disappeared....Slick one there bud....:Clap:

It was a rumor
Pulp Fiction Wrote:You Ashland fan take notes.... this is how you answer a question.

So it's a rumor?
Leaping Lee Wrote:It was a rumor

Good that you never left, but why the ID change? Just feelin NotsoBAD these days?

I guess I should have recognized the filth you spew a long time before now...haha..You got me bud!!!
Anyone mention Cabell Midland yet?
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey Leapin Lee, and we all thought that NotsoBAD had completely disappeared....Slick one there bud....:Clap:

Bob Seger Wrote:Good that you never left, but why the ID change? Just feelin NotsoBAD these days?

I guess I should have recognized the filth you spew a long time before now...haha..You got me bud!!!

From NotSoBad to Leaping.....

:biglmao: :lame:

washed up Wrote:Who asked you?

Gee detective....

You posted first..... Then I replied No. Then you replied back.... Who asked you?? :lame:

Ok. This is how you put an end to a "rumor"
Somebody starts a "rumor"..... then the person involved or mentioned either says Yay or Nay to whether or not it is true.

If they say Yay... then it's the truth.
If they say Nay... then it's a lie.
Pages: 1 2 3