Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenville (Tenn) 45 Harlan Co 0 Final Score.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greenville (Tenn) 45 Harlan Co 0 Final Score
WOW... Lol...
Harlan Co shut out.... WOW
bac2369 Wrote:Harlan Co shut out.... WOW

Harlan killed themselves all night, even when the refs GAVE them a first down on the worst spot ive ever seen in my life, they still blew it by having two penalties on a scoring drive that took the points off the board, at that point you could litterally see the air come out of their sails...oh and dont be too shocked, we shut alot of people out....we might not be "filthy animals" on defense, but we're well known for "cleaning up"
i was getting updates from a friend from tn, and i said dang it,i would like details, was there alot of turnovers like last week at JC, or greenville the best team they played this yr?
cuppett777 Wrote:i was getting updates from a friend from tn, and i said dang it,i would like details, was there alot of turnovers like last week at JC, or greenville the best team they played this yr?
Wasn't there but I got alot of family in TN and believe me Greenville is def the best team they have played...
^
Oh yeah turnovers galore...We just aren't playing good football right now..Plus Greeneville is a very good team...
We had a bunch of dropped passes. 3 or 4 were tds for sure. Is kentucky football down?
:truestory looks like.:yeah:
GREENEVILLE Wrote:We had a bunch of dropped passes. 3 or 4 were tds for sure. Is kentucky football down?

Who had the dropped TD passes? If it was Harlan Co it is very understandable......they have never thrown the ball 4 times in a game. The receivers probably had no idea they were supposed to catch the ball
Leonards_loser Wrote:Who had the dropped TD passes? If it was Harlan Co it is very understandable......they have never thrown the ball 4 times in a game. The receivers probably had no idea they were supposed to catch the ball
No it was Greeneville that dropped the ball, but thanks for showing us why your last name is loser..It fits..
Another really embarrassing exhibition of football by HC. 3 lost fumbles, 1 lost kickoff, several penalties and a lot of boring football..... 1 or 2 yds and a cloud of dust with no imagination once again by HC is just getting OLD..... Along with the physical mistakes for the 2nd week in a row, the Bears again had numerous mental mistakes!!!! Just poor football fundamentals and execution to put it kindly......Greenville is is very good team, but not as good as Johnson Central IMO. There is no excuse for HC to get beat down like that again!!
did that Belfry lose set HC back that much ,cause the wheels have fell off?
How would you HC fans compare this team to JC?
Both are 4A schools, and JC did almost the same amount of damage, it just wasnt as big of a spread.

Could JC go down there and clean house?
We all know Highlands could, curious on how JC would stack up to them though.
Just like i said in the other thread, fundamentals, penalties are killing us. Plus, i have to finally admit we are just relying on the run too much, just being one-dimensional is killing us. We can throw the ball but for some reason choose not to. Really frustrated right now..
Demarcus ware Wrote:No it was Greeneville that dropped the ball, but thanks for showing us why your last name is loser..It fits..

Don't get mad......Tommy has made fun about the passing attempts for years now. But Im sure the guys know they're supposed to catch it, if they could only add the forward pass to the playbook
We didn't play to our full potential at all. It should have be 70-0
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How would you HC fans compare this team to JC?
Both are 4A schools, and JC did almost the same amount of damage, it just wasnt as big of a spread.

Could JC go down there and clean house?
We all know Highlands could, curious on how JC would stack up to them though.
GUT i believe JC would give them all they could handle and then some...To me JC would win that one, it would be a battle for sure..
Leonards_loser Wrote:Don't get mad......Tommy has made fun about the passing attempts for years now. But Im sure the guys know they're supposed to catch it, if they could only add the forward pass to the playbook
Yeah tensions are a little high on our end right now, didn't mean to snap at ya, but you're right. Sad thing is we have it in the playbook but just for reasons beyond me we just don't throw the dang ball.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Just like i said in the other thread, fundamentals, penalties are killing us. Plus, i have to finally admit we are just relying on the run too much, just being one-dimensional is killing us. We can throw the ball but for some reason choose not to. Really frustrated right now..

This is what I'm saying with the sarcasm!!! Time to add the passing game. The offense kills Harlan Co every year in the playoffs
Leonards_loser Wrote:This is what I'm saying with the sarcasm!!! Time to add the passing game. The offense kills Harlan Co every year in the playoffs
Totally agree. These next three games are very winnable and the perfect time to start throwing the ball, the playoffs will be here before we know it, and i can honestly say Pulaski Co. is on fire right now, if we can't balance this offense out, then they will wipe the field with us..
Dont worry HC fans.
Youll easily win this district anyways Confusednicker:
We will probably win the District with running the ball every play and maybe throw a deep ball one out of 70 plays but it is getting old. The kids play their hearts out and leave it on the field but when the teams is putting more in the box then we have to block them then I just don't understand. We throw the ball on 3rd and 20 and then run the ball on 4th and 20 just don't know and yea this happened. The Defense didn't look to bad but when you turn the ball over or have 3 and outs and give them the ball back even kids get tired and their confidence is shot. I hope we can get the confidence back and make a run but time will tell. Good luck and I will be there to root these kids on.
Greenville has a great team, I expect them to go all the way in the playoffs. My Black Bears have got to hold on to the ball. Drive, then cough it up. Not big hit forced fumbles, but rather mishandlings. Can't beat a team like this while handing them the ball, especially not in the red zone like several times tonight. The Bears fumbled four times in the first half again. Several other times as well tonight. Two games in a row, fumblefest. You can't get things rolling, you cant establish a drive, you can't establish a running game nor passing game when you fumble this many times and those flags ughhh. Defensive stop? Nope, Penalty=First down. The Black Bears will be fine once they hold on to it and quit killing themselves with those penalties. Greenville has nice team, facilities, and good fan base. My Bears will move on and back to themselves soon and before the playoffs. Back to the Filthy Animal Defense and hopefully removing the FUMBLE and PENALTIES from their playlist. Establish their run and passing too. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!! I know your potential!!!!
bigguy989 Wrote:We will probably win the District with running the ball every play and maybe throw a deep ball one out of 70 plays but it is getting old. The kids play their hearts out and leave it on the field but when the teams is putting more in the box then we have to block them then I just don't understand. We throw the ball on 3rd and 20 and then run the ball on 4th and 20 just don't know and yea this happened. The Defense didn't look to bad but when you turn the ball over or have 3 and outs and give them the ball back even kids get tired and their confidence is shot. I hope we can get the confidence back and make a run but time will tell. Good luck and I will be there to root these kids on.

You think thats aggrevating, I watched Whitley miss 4,192 tackles tonight, onside kick it to start the game, and let a 4th and goal from the 23 yard line turn into a score for KC on a screen pass.

Trust me when i say HC's problems are not that bad.
This one really shocked me. I thought HC would make a good game of it. If HC don't start mixing up a little come playoff time they are going to be in some trouble foresure. When teams are putting 8,9,10 in the box you have to throw the dang thing. If you don't you just can't run the ball very well. HC has plenty of athletic kids to throw the ball to. It's just something Larkey has to start doing if he is ever going to win a state title. You just can't win running the ball every time that's all there is to it.
panther nation Wrote:This one really shocked me. I thought HC would make a good game of it. If HC don't start mixing up a little come playoff time they are going to be in some trouble foresure. When teams are putting 8,9,10 in the box you have to throw the dang thing. If you don't you just can't run the ball very well. HC has plenty of athletic kids to throw the ball to. It's just something Larkey has to start doing if he is ever going to win a state title. You just can't win running the ball every time that's all there is to it.
^^This^^
To be honest, im not sure if PC can beat HC, but i think PC is a lot better suited to beat the Region 3 team in the state semis than HC.
That soph QB at PC can throw the ball, and he does it well.

But, before we get there, Madison Southern and North Laurel might throw a kink into things.
Leonards_loser Wrote:This is what I'm saying with the sarcasm!!! Time to add the passing game. The offense kills Harlan Co every year in the playoffs

I think Harlan County is 10-5 in the playoffs in five years. That's a pretty good winning percentage (.667) in the postseason.
Everybody loses one playoff game a year unless you don't make it or win the state championship, and we've not had anyone do that since 1968. Winning at least one playoff game for five straight years is unusual.
I really don't think you add the passing game in the middle of the season. Scotty Bailey is one of my favorites and is a very good athlete and leader, but he's not really there to throw the football a lot. Neither was T.J. Green or Jordy Brewer or Austin Maggard.
The best hope, I think, is to stop fumbling and get some confidence back with the toughest part of the schedule out of the way.
GREENEVILLE Wrote:We didn't play to our full potential at all. It should have be 70-0
Should have been 70-0 your ignorant Ass........should have been a lot closer than it was Jackass!!!!'
Pages: 1 2 3