Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset @Letcher Co Central 9-27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who ya got?
Mike and I have been friends for 30 years. That and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee. Somerset is getting better each and every day. Too Much speed, don't think Letcher will slow them down. Somerset 35-21
Somerset
Somerset 34
Letcher 20
Another long bus ride. Another game in the mountains. Another opportunity to try and get better. Somerset will have another out of district test from another future Hall of Fame coach. Good luck Jumpers.
Bunnies by 10. They are beginning to put the pieces together.
What's the injury report looking like?
playtowin Wrote:What's the injury report looking like?

Somerset came out of Glasgow game healthy. I feel everyone will dress and play. Some will not be 100% but will have enough to beat Letcher.
Somerset by as many as they want.
Optimism is always good.
Somerset 48 Letcher county central 12 I pick letcher co at the beginning of the season as a sleeper team an surprise some teams but this is somerset team that is a mad bunch of bunnies.Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:Somerset 48 Letcher county central 12 I pick letcher co at the beginning of the season as a sleeper team an surprise some teams but this is somerset team that is a mad bunch of bunnies.Confusedmoke:

The bunnies are not just mad, they are getting healthy. If that continues, this bunch will be hard to deal with the rest of the way.ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Somerset
Letcher will fight hard in this game, but I just feel somerset has just about got to the time of the year where everything should be click and having everyone back even though not 100 % but to get the kids in game shape for district play.
Bunnies will start to show the team we expected at the beginning of the year. They are battle tested and ready to start rolling.
64SUR Wrote:Somerset 48 Letcher county central 12 I pick letcher co at the beginning of the season as a sleeper team an surprise some teams but this is somerset team that is a mad bunch of bunnies.Confusedmoke:

I think this will be a little closer game because of the home field advantage may 26-12
Somerset 42-21.
Somerset's speed is the difference here.
Somerset by 14+
Interesting game for the Jumpers. Last week was just what the doctor ordered. But if the bunnies think they're already cured, there could be a relapse.

The optimist in me says they'll handle the long business trip in appropriate fashion and continue to improve:

Somerset - 41

Letcher - 13

Last dress rehearsal before district play, Jumpers . . . make it count!
Somerset has done what is needed to be done and that is get better each and every week and they are at the point and haven't reached there peak just yet...
Look out 2A the bunnies are getting healthy.

Somerset 35
Letcher Central 14
The only thing that might hinder Somerset is the long bus ride, after they get their legs under them I expect them to win going away.
Cellking Wrote:Somerset came out of Glasgow game healthy. I feel everyone will dress and play. Some will not be 100% but will have enough to beat Letcher.

Not quite. Lange retweaked his hamstring at the end of the Glasgow game and will sit til district play.
Dumpster Diving Wrote:Not quite. Lange retweaked his hamstring at the end of the Glasgow game and will sit til district play.

Sorry to hear this. Just get well and be ready for Dist play. Jumpers should still have enough to handle Letcher Central.
Letcher Central 28 Somerset 26...Letcher had Hazard 20-6 at Halftime, Somerset lost by 4 and Letcher by 2 at Hazard I take the Cougars Somerset a little overated, no matter who wins.
ballboy Wrote:Letcher Central 28 Somerset 26...Letcher had Hazard 20-6 at Halftime, Somerset lost by 4 and Letcher by 2 at Hazard I take the Cougars Somerset a little overated, no matter who wins.

Careful comparing scores. Style of play, and in this case injuries, can skew the results. Somerset was playing their 3rd string running back and had multiple defensive starters out in that game.
^ I fear that ballboy may have lost his mind, Letcher never led hazard the entire game and beat them by 5 points. Check stats before posting. I say somerset 42-14.
This is a weak 5A Letcher Central team, going to be a long season. Somerset by 22.
Letcher was ahead of Hazard 20-6 at one point and Hazard beat them 26-20. Everyone said Somerset was a good team they lost to Hazard I guess with 3 starters out 32-28. I just tink Letcher wins this one. Hazard held Letcher scoreless the second half to to win 26-20 at Hazard the first game of the season so check your states before posting.
Pages: 1 2