Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County at Wayne County 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hard fault game. I've got Bell winning by three. Bell County 24 Wayne County 21

Predictions
Wayne Co. Will roll in this one as well.
Wayne. 34. Bell 14
Bell is not as bad as people want them to be

But, Wayne is much better than Bell hopes they really are

Wayne Co 35
Bell County 20
I imagine with the off week there will be a number of Hounds in the stands for Bell - Wayne next week. This is the best district in 3A with 3 of the top 5 or 6 teams in the state. Should be some good football over the next few weeks.
28-14 Wayne. Cards have to many skill people for Bell.
Wayne county 44 bell county 06 Wayne is the real deal.:Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead
I really don't know about Bell, completely blows my mind how they beat Knox!
I thought Knox was legit and would win every game on there schedule, except Harlan Co.
That shows that I don't know anything about this game.
Something we agree on redstorm. The Bell Knox game was a surprise to me also. Bell may be finding their mojo. Knox Central appears to have some chemistry issues.
64SUR Wrote:Wayne county 44 bell county 06 Wayne is the real deal.:Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead

Must be in the water in Williamsburg area???

Wayne possibly has their best team in school history but not that dang good to make that score happen. Bell will come to play. They are starting to figure some things out. They should also get a couple of starters back that did not play against Knox.
I'm pulling for my BOBCATS!!! GOOD LUCK AND BRING IT HOME BOYS!!!
:Cheerlead I think Bell will be ready for this game. My pick is THE BOBCATS!!! GOOD LUCK CATS. :Clap:
redstorm Wrote:Wayne Co. Will roll in this one as well.
Wayne. 34. Bell 14

WHAT????? I can not believe what I am seeing. The president of the Bobcat fan club and Mills PR guy going with Wayne Co. You know it is Wayne County , not Wayne Mills you went for. They are not going to give you a job now.
Looks like I will have to drive to Wayne Co two weeks in a rowSmile I'm looking for a reality check for the Wayne co cardinals. I am still not crazy about Bell this year either. If the Bell that struggled with Whitley shows up then Wayne puts them away. If the real Bell shows up the one who beat down KC then I see it going right down to the wire. I'm looking for the real bell to come to town.

Bell 28

Wayne 27
This will be a great game and should clear few things up, will bell radio station carry this game and what is the numbers on that station? I will be listening to this one :beerwez::beerwez::beerwez:
Bobcats win or lose ,play your best and leave it all on the field good luck!
1/4bak Wrote:This will be a great game and should clear few things up, will bell radio station carry this game and what is the numbers on that station? I will be listening to this one :beerwez::beerwez::beerwez:

Believe radio number is 106.3
Bell is bad.
Wayne is good.

Wayne County 38
Bell County 14
panther nation Wrote:Believe radio number is 106.3

Thanks panther nation
Bell is a very young team, however they will be ready to play on Friday night.
Wayne co should be the favorite. They have everyone back. A great QB who puts up huge numbers. They should win the district and challenge central.
Bell will not lay down for Wayne. Wayne will win a hard fought Football Game. I said pre season Wayne would win the Dist. nothing they have done will change that.
I don't want to make anyone mad but I believe Mountain football is down a littel this year. Bell is down a little, I knew Knox was down after I seen the game with a struggling 2a Prestonsburg team and Harlan Co. is just a mess that I don't know if we will ever figure out. Johnson Central and Belfry both looked good beating Harlan but now that we see the season that Harlan is going through I just don't know what to think. I believe this will be a good game to see just how things are in the Mountains this year.
^
It may be, IMHO, one of the downest years for the entire state that ive ever seen, maybe ever.
I think Wayne is a good team but saying they are going to win the district? There is a whole lot of football left before we can hand them the trophy. They are no doubt in the toughest district in the state! Corbin is good enough to beat Wayne and bell on a good night could beat Wayne or Corbin. I know you think Corbin hasn't played anybody and I don't disagree but they have beat teams like they should. 10/4 could reveal the district champion we shall see.
Could this be a year that is showing the future and a changing of the guard for the top teams in the mountains? It has happened before. Bell, Knox, and Harlan are down. Teams like Somerset, Whitley and Breathitt are having problems. Somerset is showing some life but I don't think there is any hope for teams like Whitley or Breathitt this year. On the other hand you have teams like Pulaski, Corbin, Middlesboro, Williamsburg and Pikeville and even Paintsville doing good, and some of thos teams were struggling bad for quite a few years but they all seem to be getting their programs on the right track.
I can remember back in the day when Pikeville was always good and now they seem to be back and Middlesboro also seems to be back. I remember when teams like Breathitt dominated the Mountains in the 90s but now look. Hazard has in the last 4 or 5 years become a very good 1a Mountain team but I remember when they were very bad. Corbin was very good in the past but then fell off the map for a bit but they are doing good this year. All I know is that it is a crazy year in the Mountains and I can't wait to see how it all goes down.
As a longtime Wayne County fan, I think they are the favorites but NOBODY thinks the next two weeks will be easy. Bell County hasn't been defeated in district play in two years so it all starts with them, after that Corbin has played as well as anybody in 3A, so it's still far from a given. Bell County will bring it and Corbin will bring it, I just enjoy that after over 40 years of football people also think Wayne County is in the mix.
Three teams are ranked in the top 10 in 3A in the district, so while my Cardinals are in the hunt, lots of work to be done before anything is decided. Nobody in Cardinal Land is counting anything before the games are played. Roll Cards!
Well said. Let the games begin.
Bell County should be a little healthier this week and gained some much needed confidence. It will be a tough task, however, beating Wayne at Wayne. Its going to be a fun game I'm sure!
William Muney Wrote:Must be in the water in Williamsburg area???

Wayne possibly has their best team in school history but not that dang good to make that score happen. Bell will come to play. They are starting to figure some things out. They should also get a couple of starters back that did not play against Knox.

we have just got a shipment of water from mysonis55 mayfield team after the wayne county game.I hope bell can win for the mountain team but from my view wayne looks like they had aleast 20 or 30 starter on the sideline that could be a starter now thats scary bobcats Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:we have just got a shipment of water from mysonis55 mayfield team after the wayne county game.I hope bell can win for the mountain team but from my view wayne looks like they had aleast 20 or 30 starter on the sideline that could be a starter now thats scary bobcats Confusedmoke:

They have 20-30 starters on the sideline? Sounds like they are doing a good job.
Pages: 1 2