Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County at Wayne County 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
should be a good one GoodLuck to both teams!
Don't know much about both teams this year other than everybody says Wayne is loaded and Bell is down. I will say this though. Bell will be Bell, yes, they don't have the team that they have had in the past 25 years but they will be ok. This should be a good game.
Wayne
This will be a key victory for whoever comes out on top, Wayne has been putting up some big numbers and are a very physical football team. This could be the year for the Cards to do something special. 2 huge home games in consecutive weeks for the Cards as they host the Redhounds next week, seems as the real season is just starting as we enter district play. Go Cards
#2 in this district gets a trip to Central second round of the playoffs. #3 gets to travel to winner of this district second round. Not winning this district will make it very hard on a team.
I don't pick against the Bobcats often but I think Wayne County will get them this week. Hopefully I'm wrong because I've always been a fan of Bell County. Any truth to the rumors flying around that Dudley might be interested in coaching high school football again?
It pains me to say this, but Wayne Co is going to beat them like they stole somethin!
I think Dudley could find a job.
Bell County gained some momentum last week with a big win over a rival school. But Bell is still not healthy I hear and have a tough task ahead of him. That being said I believe Bell will rise to the occasion!
Wayne is 1 of the best teams in 3A. They have a huge SR. class and a bunch of returning starters. BUT I am confident the Bobcats will step up and give them a run for thier money.

Besides Monroe Co. Wayne has played nobody like Bell Co. Williamsburg is the next best team Wayne has played and they are a finesse team that is nothing like what Bell Co. will bring to the them! It will be a hard fought win for however pulls it out.
Wayne
you can also listen on line http://www.thebig1063.com or on Tune in
If the game was on Log Mountain, I would say Bell would have an obvious advantage. However, I do think the Bobcat faithful will make the trip and the team is looking to start district play off right!
Our boys will be ready to play. Should be a good one. GO BOBCATS!
Wayne had better be ready for run it down your throat football this week. Bell is not as good as past bell teams, but they still know how to win. With that said I still think wayne will win this game. Bell is and middle of the road team while wayne is one of the front runners in the western side of 3a to prob play belfry in bowling green this year.
Wayne is a very physical football team. Their linebackers and dbacks fly to the ball and make plays. Having watched them each of the last two seasons it is hard to believe how much better they are this year. They were in wars with Bell, Central and Corbin last year. They will be ready for Bell's pound and ground game.
Wayne Co 34
Bell County 13
Good luck tonight Bobcats; you sure have your work cut out for you. But as was said earlier, Bell will be Bell!!

Hope you guys have an injury free game tonight; we seem to be getting way too many of those lately!!
Dang EKUAlum!!
Are you stalking me today??
Wink
I've used comparisons since I played middle school football ....we played them they played this team so we should win ...now this may not be science but it can give you an IDEAL of how two teams should match up if you've not watched a team play...

Southwestern and Knox Central are evenly matched teams 28-31 Knox won

Wayne beat Southwestern by 22 42-20
Bell Beat Knox by 22 34-12

I think this game is closer than most expect, team with most turnovers loses
Wayne has a bunch of very good seniors. If they don't win this year it may never happen.
Pages: 1 2