Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top young starting players in the mountians....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who are the top young starting players in the mountians.....need some people.....:Thumbs:
Jared Waller.... Sheldon Clark.... hes improved a whole lot:Clap:
Harmon from Pikeville!
Tyler Olinger- Hazard
Bobby Meade from SF...Big Freshman with a lot of speed and power
Harmon is tough probably my pic as one of the top p;ayers in the mountains. As for freshman a player to watch is dillon hughes from valley.
I think harmon form P-Ville, Dillon Huges Valley, and Chris Yates from Valley...
MVP2 Wrote:Tyler Olinger- Hazard
I agree, he's going to be a good one, good genetics for that kid.
Cody Varney Freshman QB/DB for Shelby Valley
Armchair Coach Wrote:Cody Varney Freshman QB/DB for Shelby Valley

Yes he is a very talented freshman quarter back!
knott has some young d lineman that r doin very well #74 ron christian and #72 jason green theis two r gonna b some monsters!!1
Ian Welch at Johnson Central-Sophomore
I think Jimmy Joe Morgan of Leslie County is a very tlaented sophmore. He plays quarterback and he has a cannon. I think he will be a suprise player in the mountains.
i
i watched the sheldon clark and boyd county game friday and dustin meade seems to be getting really good..he is only in the 10th grade..and of course adam dials from sheldon clark he is in the 11th
UVA_Wise_Football Wrote:I think harmon form P-Ville, Dillon Huges Valley, and Chris Yates from Valley...

Thought Chris Yates was a senior? Dillon is very talented. Harmo has some skill to used to watch him when he playd at Virgie.
daniel harmon-soph
houston mcanallen-fresh
Boone Goldsmith from LC. Freshman QB. He is going to be something special.
ryan kelly from sheldon clark he is just a sophmore and if not for the beast adam dials he would be carrying the load for sc
Morgan From Leslie and Olinger From Hazard Both These Kids are going to be something special
For Prestonsburg
#3 Allen Craynon--Sophmore
#5/35 Seth Setser--Sophmore
[QUOTE=RB#2]Yes he is a very talented freshman quarter back![/I agree with that statement about varney and he has to play behind a very good Quarterback in Tyler JohnsonQUOTE]
dillon hughes and harmon
THE LISTENER Wrote:[QUOTE=RB#2]Yes he is a very talented freshman quarter back![/I agree with that statement about varney and he has to play behind a very good Quarterback in Tyler JohnsonQUOTE]

Yes , you are right Tyler Johnson is starting . I saw the Johnson Central game and at that time the word was that Johnson was out for season. Glad to hear that he is playing and doing well.
Knott centreal has two good sophmores on there D-line.. Jason green #72 and Ron christan #74
damem hensly QB for sheldon clark is in the 11th grade he looks really good this year
Tyler Olinger-qb for hazard has the potential to be better than durell olinger(his older brother)
Michael Campbell-This kid has good strength and a good defensive leader if he keeps his temper down college ball will be in his future
Quote:Cody Varney Freshman QB/DB for Shelby Valley

your kidding right?

my pick is houston mcanallen-fresh
daniel harmon-soph
dillion hughes
i also agree that micheal campbell is good but temper still very talented tho
I think that Dillion Hughs will be one of the if not the best defensive players in the mountians by the time hes a junior .
The McKinney kid at P'burg starts I think and is only a Freshmen
Pages: 1 2 3