Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top young starting players in the mountians....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what about powell countys young class...watch out for powell in the next couple of years
#72 jason green from knott county central he plays 0-line and d-line
#74 ron christon he plays d-line
theis two r some of the best line i have seen around here in a while
Quote:#72 jason green from knott county central he plays 0-line and d-line
#74 ron christon he plays d-line
theis two r some of the best line i have seen around here in a while
Iv read this about 4543154378915436754327895432789789785432789543 Times now and when I watch/see these games I see squat from these kids
The qb from clay, His name doesn't come to mind right off the back but this kid is good,
GoldenHands10 Wrote:I think Jimmy Joe Morgan of Leslie County is a very tlaented sophmore. He plays quarterback and he has a cannon. I think he will be a suprise player in the mountains.

I agree he is very talented, but he needs to mature some more this season so he will be ready for the 2008 season
LovetheBucs Wrote:#28 Charlie Dotson starts a LB for Belfry. He has played well at times and looked young at other times (Pikeville game).

# 2 Ivan Lee also has more or less been a starter. #3 Corey Coleman has played alot as has #37 Webb. #87 Dotson is probably the #1 WR on the Pirate team.

A lot of solid Soph talent among the Pirates, but as of now, no "gamebreaking" talent. I watch Belfry play as see many solid soph's but no standouts in the mold of game changing players.

IMO, Belfry will be overall better than years past next season, but still not as good a team as recent vintage simply because there is an absence of spectacular skill.

I see a LOT of "good" talent, but i don't see any Matt Maynard, Corey Chapman, Doug Howard, David Jones etc, gamebreaking talent.

Based on what Pikeville has coming back next season (#2, #5, #24, # 23, #3 etc) I see them having the most talented squad in Pike Co next season.

Webb # has changed to 51 and I know Andrew Elkins has already been mentioned, but with the great season he is having I had to mention him again.
Bulldog 4 Life Wrote:Lawrence County
Ben Preston OL Freshman
Shane Pack RB Freshman
Boone Goldsmith QB Freshman
Chris Kazee DE Freshman
William Montgemery OL Freshman
Matt Marcum FB Freshman
Josh Mills WR Freshman

:football:
wow lc has that many freshman starting
Webb could be an EXCELLENT nose gaurd IMO. Seems very agile and has a motor.

Ivan Lee should be playing every down IMO. (unless he doesn't earn it in practice)
andrew elkins he is a soph but has raw talent by his senior year he will be awesomeTongueirateSho
IF.... He hits the weights and really wants to be great.
Bulldog 4 Life Wrote:Lawrence County
Ben Preston OL Freshman
Shane Pack RB Freshman
Boone Goldsmith QB Freshman
Chris Kazee DE Freshman
William Montgemery OL Freshman
Matt Marcum FB Freshman
Josh Mills WR Freshman

:football:

Just because they start varsity doesn't mean these kids are great! LC is way down this season. How long has was it that this many freshman started varsity for the Dogs? I am sure these kids are talented but I believe it is the fact that the Dogs are way down.
t-cat50 Wrote:wow lc has that many freshman starting
I knew they had a few but wow
Seth Harvey- Russell Sophmore starting defensive tackle....he's 6'6 330 lbs. great athlete
Kcc_26 Wrote:The qb from clay, His name doesn't come to mind right off the back but this kid is good,

Zach Lewis
houston mcanallen-fresh/db/wr
josh mullins-soph/safety/rb
daniel harmon-soph/db/rb
I think Ben Benedict #26 and Clay Baber #30 from Estill are really good. They are only sophmores and those two are what's holding Estill together right now as a team.
TRAIN85 Wrote:houston mcanallen-fresh/db/wr
josh mullins-soph/safety/rb
daniel harmon-soph/db/rb

They all start. Soph lineman Trey Branham can be as good as he wants to be.
Pages: 1 2 3