Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sweet 16 Pairings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
See the attachment Smile
Region got a tough draw
Warthog Wrote:Region got a tough draw

Region 15
Congrats Region 7
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Congrats Region 7

lol
Region 7 got somewhat of a cakewalk to the final four and maybe the finals.
1,2,3 and 8 feel into a good draw as well.
One and done for the 15th Region.:igiveup:
Congratulations to whoever wins the 15th Region Championship! You have accomplished something great, will play in Rupp, and that can never be taken from you. That's about as far as it goes lol.
Thats why they play the game! 7th not as strong as recent years. Still very good. 6th may have gotten the worst draw.
PantherTradition Wrote:One and done for the 15th Region.:igiveup:
Just like usual ... Boom goes the dynamite.
Thing I like about whoever plays the 7th, they have a heck of a crowd backing them!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Just like usual ... Boom goes the dynamite.

Awesome Pic.Confusednicker:
Fatt Jones Wrote:Thats why they play the game! 7th not as strong as recent years. Still very good. 6th may have gotten the worst draw.

True, but many won't shed a tear.:Clap: Don't know if you can tell but I root for the underdogs at state.:biggrin:

lol, posterized.

HOP24 I know what you mean I'm usually the same way. SlammaBamma this footage is awesome, you should contact ESPN and see if they're interested for top 10. No kidding.
Like everyone has said, 7th region got a great draw and is set up for their 2nd straight title.

Top bracket loaded, anyone could come out of that side. What matchup it could be in the quarterfinals with 11th vs 6th.
Who does everybody think will play in the 13th, 14th game?
WALL2WALL Wrote:Who does everybody think will play in the 13th, 14th game?

No idea who comes out of the 14th or 13th

I think it could be Perry/Clay

but I could easily see Harlan County, Knott County, Cordia could be a dark horse.
^
How could Harlan Co and KCC beat considered a darkhorse? lol.
I think he meant Cordia was the dark horse, but not sure..
Perry and Clay. 15th has no shot of playing with any team coming out of the 7th.
:HitWall: bring it on 6th region!!! :HitWall:
13th region has beat up on each other all year long. I think Harlan Co is a slight fav over the other teams but Corbin/Clay Co right there on their heels. NL shocked the 13th last season, I could see Bell Co being that team to shock the world this season. 13th is up for garbs, better not count out Jackson Co either.
toussaints Wrote::HitWall: bring it on 6th region!!! :HitWall:

lol, rough draw for the 9th.
^ im hoping for a nice string of upsets in the 6th. lets go Beth Haven lol

the 6th will be a dog fight between bullitt east, fairdale, PRP, and Moore
Looks like a decent draw for the 14th region
toussaints Wrote:^ im hoping for a nice string of upsets in the 6th. lets go Beth Haven lol

the 6th will be a dog fight between bullitt east, fairdale, PRP, and Moore

Have watched many games in the 6th this year. Mabrey usually has PRP ready to go come tourney time. After a strong start Butler has not played very well. Fairdale is the surprise thus far in the region. Lost to Madison Central in overtime after leading by 5 with 20 seconds to play. Also played Trinity to the wire in LIT. The solid favorite though is Bullitt East. This team is looking for its' 3rd straight trip to the Sweet Sixteen. They are senior dominated and have easily played the toughest competition in the state. Willis has really come into his own recently making East the team to beat.
PantherTradition Wrote:One and done for the 15th Region.:igiveup:

If they were playing a best of 7 series I would bet the farm the 15th could not beat the 7th. However, it has been proven many times that anything can happen in a 1-game series.
It's the worst possible draw for the 15th we could have hoped for. We can say that stranger things have happened. But that's just not true. It'd take a miracle to get out of the first round. Trinity, Ballard, and the list goes on. The regional crown will have to be the goal. Getting to Rupp, in and of itself is a great accomplishment but lady luck crapped us out this year in LexVegas boys.
Pages: 1 2