Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens vs. 49ers (Superbowl) 2/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's that time again.
Fresh teams. Not the same ole.

Im not gonna lie, the 49ers was the one team i didnt want to face from the NFC. Not sure if Kappernick can run like he has been though, but there were several times that Brady could have last night, but we all know brady is scared to death to run.

Ill take my Ravens 24-20
Thoughts?
I absolutely hate the Ravens, as I'm sure all Ravens fans hate the Steelers. But, I respect how they play. I respect how Ray Lewis plays. It's only fitting that he gets to play in the Super Bowl in his last game, just as the Bus did. I'm just glad New England and Green Bay aren't playing. This will be an entertaining game.
There are many story-lines this this game, several of which that will make the hype for this Super Bowl as filling on the television networks as any championship game that we have ever seen. But I can honestly say, I have absolutely no interest in this game what so ever. It's got nothing to do with hatred for the teams, players, or fans, it's just a game that triggers no interest in me, and quite possibly will result in not watching the game.

Kudos to the fans, enjoy the game, but I've completely shifted 100% interest into college basketball and won't peruse the threads on the NFL until next season.
Shady Grady Wrote:I absolutely hate the Ravens, as I'm sure all Ravens fans hate the Steelers. But, I respect how they play. I respect how Ray Lewis plays. It's only fitting that he gets to play in the Super Bowl in his last game, just as the Bus did. I'm just glad New England and Green Bay aren't playing. This will be an entertaining game.

Like you I don't like the Ravens. I like the way the Ravens play, I like to watch the Ravens. They play very similar to the Steelers. This Super Bowl will be very entertaining to watch IMO.
The ravens are a great defensive team and they have a good offense too. But IMO little brother gets the big win over big bro. Pay back for all the time he would get the crap out if him like all little bro's do!!!
Experince over skill ravens by 10
I think the Ravens pull out the upset also. Gut you must be ecstatic about your Ravens.

Ravens 24-21
^
That i am.
Its been a while.
I think lil bro learned from the mistakes when he played big bro and got beat so this time with a lot more at stake the 49er's prevail, for San Fran's record tying 6 Super Bowl!!!
Going with division allegiance on this one and have confidence in the Ravens D to contain Niners within reason to win. Flacco and Rice will need to be hitting on all cylinders.

The team with less turnovers wins, Imagine that ;!!!
Go Ravens
Ravens will win. It has simply been their postseason. 27-24 is my final score prediction with Ray Lewis going out a Super Bowl champion.
Niners - 31

Ravens - 24
One more for Ray.
Niners by 14.
I honestly think this entire country is split when thinking about this game.
I havent looked on ESPN, but i would imagine they have a sportsnation poll on it, and id say its close to 50/50.
If the Ravens win, I will credit them, but in the back of mind I will always think this is rigged for Lewis and cause of that S-O-B Art Modell. Cheering HARD for the 49ers, but Ravens take it 14-0. Just the same I think the Harbaugh Bowl could be rigged... and the Saints winning within a few years of the hurricane ... and the Patriots winning after 9/11 ... maybe I just don't believe in the "magic"
Conspiracy!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
That i am.
Its been a while.

Enjoy it while you can Gut. They will all be applying for Social Security after the game. Confusednicker:
Taking the Ravens 27-24.
49ers take it 28-17
Hopefully Ray Lewis can go out a champ, but the 49ers are looking scary good right now
Lets not forget that Moss has a chance to get a ring too
This game is going to be epic, I can feel it!
Just saw a great documentary "New Orleans:Let the good times roll," part of the pregame coverage...

Enjoy the game folks...may you eat well, drink well, keep good company, and thoroughly enjoy the last game of the season!
Rat Birds bring home the trophy
I wont be back on until later on tonight.
As many of you know, its bad luck to post while watching.

Please, try not to get to mad when the Ravens win.
Its the natural thing.
Gut you ready to lose today?
One hour till kickoff!! Can't wait to see the 49er's to win #6.
Bengals by 21
Pages: 1 2