Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens vs. 49ers (Superbowl) 2/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RAVENS 31 49ners 21
Well done Alicia Keys on the National Anthem!
Very first play and the refs making there ignorance felt.
So far younger brother and co. are trumping big brother...strong 1st half by the Ravens. Hope for the Ravens sake they don't lose by three, brilliant if the fake FG works, sucking hind teet if it ends up being the difference in the game.

21-6 at half...Ravens
Joe Flacco and the Ravens receivers and tight ends are straight up abusing the 9ers secondary. If I was the Ravens I would be careful because the 49ers
are accustomed to being behind and they were starting to heat up at the end of the 2nd half. They don't want this 49er offense to get on fire.
^I thought the fake field goal call was brilliant. If they make it they have a 1st and goal, if they don't San Fran has the ball pin near the goal line. It was a win-win for the Ravens IMO.
I think it is safe to say that the Ravens will be Super Bowl Champs.
109 yards..that just happened Confusednicker:
and Gut pre-maturely turned the lights out...
Hey GUT, I think it is safe for you to come on out and post. People this just might be the most boring Super Bowl I have ever witnessed. This game IMO has become nothing more then a flashy billboard for the people who pay millions to get a commercial in it. The players don't even seem to get as excited about this game as they did in the past. The fans don't seem to be as loud as in the past. There is just something about the NFL of this day and time that just seems fake to me. This is probably just me but I just get less and less interested in the NFL every year. If you add up all the NFL football I did see this year you might get 3 or 4 whole games worth. On the other hand I did see a lot of college football this year and that has become my drug of choice for a football addict like me. I don't think a college playoff could come at a better time for me because with my continuing disgust with the NFL if the college playoff thing works and takes off I just might stop watching the NFL all together.
31-23 in the 4th with 12 + mins...we have ourselves a game. Niners have won 21 consecutive straight games when they've scored 20 points.

Currently in the red zone!
LOL holy crap. Ravens are offside and tackle the guy in the endzone. hilarious.
Love these announcers taking up for the officials.

Crabtree was pushing the defender? Well no shit. He had him held.
LOL they just grabbed the 49ers on that punt fake.
34-31 Ravens....congrats Baltimore.

I thought the Dodge commercial with Paul Harvey was the best of the night!
Nope; gotta be the Taco Bell and the old man pressing his nipple against the window!!
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Nope; gotta be the Taco Bell and the old man pressing his nipple against the window!!
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

I thaught that was you and papa bear!!Confusednicker:
Strikeout King Wrote:Gut you ready to lose today?

Sure......
Pages: 1 2