Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper @ Harlan County - WYMT-TV GOTW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just in
Wow!!!

Black Bear Mamas, we need to make some signs for the GOTW!!

Give the Black Bears AND BGR a little press time.....
:letsparty:letsparty
Can the Blackbears make it to the finals?!?!
zaga_fan Wrote:Can the Blackbears make it to the finals?!?!

You're kidding, right!! Just in case you aren't, Yes the Black Bears will make it to the finals!!
I hope lots of people will still come out to watch the game instead of watching it at home. I'll be there rain or shine! Smile
I'm glad our Black Bears are getting the exposure but this could impact the turnout of the crowd. People from surrounding areas that would have came will just stay home and watch it.....
If Harlan school officials at HCHS don't care about the turn then I guess I want either! I really wish they would not have allowed the game on live! If need a big turn out like the Bell Game and it going to be 30 degree out. I just don't see everyone coming out if they can watch it at home. But I guess it don't really matter I just want to win this week so bad! Black bears remember your playing for you, me, the county and the whole mountain area!
I agree with everyone else, i enjoy the exposure the bears are getting but at the same time would love to see a turn out the size or bigger than the bell county game. I really hope everyone comes out and supports the bears in this very important game....
watching it on TV is nothing like being at the game. if it wasn't for that mountain i would go to this game.
the mountains is behide Harlan Co, Belfry, Hazard, and Somerset.... let's send 4 teams to BG this year.
^ I agree lets have the big city of BG full of mountains teams for a mountain party...
Black Bears Im with you the rest of the way. 2 more wins!
Im happy this one got picked up.
Unlike you all, i will enjoy the heat of my own home while watching the Bears win.
You promised you would be there!
Wish WYMT would replay the GOTW after sports overtime so the other participated school's fans can enjoy. Or archive the broadcast.

I have voice my concerns in the past, but no luck.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Wish WYMT would replay the GOTW after sports overtime so the other participated school's fans can enjoy. Or archive the broadcast.

Invest in a DVR my friend.

I'm really glad this is the GOTW. I will be attending the Belfry game, but will be recording this game to watch when i get home.
I'm soooooooooooooooooo sad I'm not going to be able to be at the game! Family plans in Richmond for Thanksgiving. So, I'm glad it's going to be on TV, but will we be able to watch it live online?
I know many people who are not physically able to attend. I think it's great for them. I don't think it will deter many fans from attending. I'll be there.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I'm soooooooooooooooooo sad I'm not going to be able to be at the game! Family plans in Richmond for Thanksgiving. So, I'm glad it's going to be on TV, but will we be able to watch it live online?

Noooooooo!!!!
Gonna miss you so much BBDM!!! Hey, my grand daughter must work Thanksgiving night for the sales. She'll be coming back to Harlan for the game, then back to Lex for work shift on Saturday. Let me know if you wanna hitch a ride!!
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I'm soooooooooooooooooo sad I'm not going to be able to be at the game! Family plans in Richmond for Thanksgiving. So, I'm glad it's going to be on TV, but will we be able to watch it live online?

Absolutely!
rudedogky Wrote:I'm glad our Black Bears are getting the exposure but this could impact the turnout of the crowd. People from surrounding areas that would have came will just stay home and watch it.....

You don't have to worry about the turnout from the Cooper side. They have outnumbered the home team in 2 of the 3 playoff games already. Even though this game is further than the usual 2 hour drives they've had they will still show their support by making the long drive.

So if the HC faithful would prefer to stay home, go ahead and make yourself comfortable on your couch, Cooper fans will make it sound as if it's a full house anyway for you :biggrin:
Granny Bear Wrote:You promised you would be there!

That was before WYMT picked up the game Confusednicker:
Granny has been making signs to get on TV that read

Quote:http://BlueGrassRivals.Com #1

Stardust is HOT!!!!
I don't think that sign would get me on TV.....unless of course, zagafan is interested in what that sign says!!??!!
Confusednicker:
When I go to the WYMT home page where do I find a link to watch live programming?

Will this be different for the game?
Can someone post the exact link that we can watch this game??? I havn't been able to find it. I'd really appreciate it!
The Harlan/Bell game was the GOTW as well, plenty of HC fans showed up then, I dont think the county will disappoint this week either, hopefully anyway! GO BLACK BEARS!
Cooper 28

Harlan County 34
PaytoPlay Wrote:Wish WYMT would replay the GOTW after sports overtime so the other participated school's fans can enjoy. Or archive the broadcast.

Because of programing purposes we can not replay the game after Sports Overtime. We are still a CBS station and have to air their programming as well.

In order to archive the games, we would have to have unlimited space on our website in order to do that. Unfortunately, our site can not eat up all of that memory.
bulldog4life Wrote:Can someone post the exact link that we can watch this game??? I havn't been able to find it. I'd really appreciate it!

When you go to our website about five minutes before the game or during the game, a banner will be available to click on to watch the game.

Typically, the link send you to this: http://www.wkyt.com/livestream
HHellBird Wrote:You don't have to worry about the turnout from the Cooper side. They have outnumbered the home team in 2 of the 3 playoff games already. Even though this game is further than the usual 2 hour drives they've had they will still show their support by making the long drive.

So if the HC faithful would prefer to stay home, go ahead and make yourself comfortable on your couch, Cooper fans will make it sound as if it's a full house anyway for you :biggrin:

They will not come close to outnumbering this HC Crowd.....not unless they bring 3500-4000 plus. In fact you'll find a pretty good crowd there around 4 o'clock....
Pages: 1 2