Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper @ Harlan County - WYMT-TV GOTW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even on a good night the visiting crowd doesn't have a chance to be as loud as the Black Bear Nation...cowbells, air horns, train horns not to mention at least 3000-4000 screaming and yelling fans. Hope your boys are used to some noise!
Good Luck from a Hazard Bulldog Fan !!!
Same to you and Hazard, KyGurl!!
HHellBird Wrote:You don't have to worry about the turnout from the Cooper side. They have outnumbered the home team in 2 of the 3 playoff games already. Even though this game is further than the usual 2 hour drives they've had they will still show their support by making the long drive.

So if the HC faithful would prefer to stay home, go ahead and make yourself comfortable on your couch, Cooper fans will make it sound as if it's a full house anyway for you :biggrin:

I don't even know where to start with this comment!
First of all the people looking to stay at home to watch are NOT the HC faithful, they are mostly folks we have picked up along the way that have learned to respect our program. Folks that are out of the area, and we are very very pleased to have them on board!!
You won't outnumber the home fan base. Even if WE were driving THERE. Trust me.
A friend of mine who has kids on the Bell Co team told me that the first time we scored against them in our game, the only reason they knew the cannon went off was because of the smoke they could SEE, because they didn't HEAR it.
As far as describing the sound is concerned, I just can't do it.
I will be watching this game on tv and will be listen or watching the hazard game online or radio depending on if its online or on the radio.
zaga_fan Wrote:Absolutely!

Never mind. I finally found it.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Never mind. I finally found it.

But the quality is terrible and now it's on and off. Looks like Appalachian Wireless needs to spring for some bandwidth.
Is anybody able to get the game online? The icon you click on has a line thru it like its not time yet. UGGHHHHHH
I too was looking for it on-line :-( checking the radio.
Good game so far. Very impressed with #28 trevonne (sp) and Carson Whitehead..
Carson is an absolute ox.
#28 quick as a cat.. Been giving Cooper fits so far..
Good game so far. Very impressed with #28 trevonne (sp) and Carson Whitehead..
Carson is an absolute ox.
#28 quick as a cat.. Been giving Cooper fits so far..

17-7 Cooper lead.
Pages: 1 2