Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co @ Bell Co 10/5/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions!
Bell County by 18. They are Bell County. What else do I need to say?
Bell by 100.
Don't know much about Clay. I will take the Bobcats 35-14.
Bell County 35

Clay County 14
I'll take Bell BIG in this one. I think Clay has lost the will to win again. Same. As last year, loaded with talent but just lacks the want to.

Bell. 48
Clay. 6
:trolldad2:
Clay will turn it around in this one! Clay wins by 2 scores.
kick'n it my style Wrote:Clay will turn it around in this one! Clay wins by 2 scores.

wooooow. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, good luck to you and yours.

I think Bell hangs 50 in this one.

Bell-56
Clay-7
Bobcats have too much. Bell Co. 41-6.
bell co. 41
clay co. 0
Bell rolls.

Bell County 49
Clay County 14
Bell by 35 on Homecoming night
Bell County wins big!
Bell County will kill them... Bell wins 42-7
Bell has the big advantage here.

The most interesting match up in this game will likely not even happen since they don't line up head to head. Hyde vs Bell's right tackle (Tanner ?) would be fun to watch. Hyde is upper body one of the strongest dudes in KY. On the other hand, I watched Tanner at Bryant Station and he create holes all night. He, to me, is a true D1 prospect. Would be great to watch them lock horns for 4 quarters.
:dontthinkHyde will be the best Lineman on the Field!!!! But Bell Wins by 49
I have to agree Football1! That match up will be the best competition of the night!!
Bell wins this one IMO, by 30.
Bell County
easy win for the Bobcats
Bell will be too much for the Tigers to handle. Bell wins 45-14.
Bell wins this one big, Clay has no answer for Polly, Hyde as good as he could be just too soft talkes way to many plays off. Tanner is by far the best lineman of the field for this game.

Bell-48
Clay-6
Bell by 30
It's never a good sign when your the Homecoming game opponent and when you start to become everyones Hc opponent, things are really bad...
I agree Old School, It's a sad time in Tiger Town and I don't see it getting better.
TheTigersEye Wrote:I agree Old School, It's a sad time in Tiger Town and I don't see it getting better.
Man, after checking your posts, everyone knows who you are. No sad time here with players, staff, and community. Two hundred kids playing grade school ball, 48 kids on varsity, and 85 in flag football. The kids were stuck with a very tough schedule and had no season last year. Everyone here but one family loves our Head Coach. The Polar bears head man quit at every stop. Playing Clay's schedule is slightly tougher than the Bears. Get off our back. Move to Bracken Co.
Bell wins 42-21. It would be closer if Bell was playing at Clay and fighting the refs. But this will be a fair game. Only thing needs to be done is to stop Clays O/D Line and thats the game. And if Bell runs a lot Clay will get tired fast. You seen that in the WC Clay game.
Tigers ruin the bobcats homecoming! :redboxer:
Hyde tears Marcum up all night, closer game than what people expect but Bell by 14
I think it is funny how in every sport thats played,the refs have to "cheat for Clay Co" so they can win, but the other schools always win on talent. I think its alot of leftover jealousy from the days when CC owned the region in basketball and nobody could do anything about it. That was then and this is now, give the kids credit when they succeed or fail. Homecooking occurs everywhere not just at one place.
Bell Co-42
Clay-12
Pages: 1 2