Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central @ Rockcastle Co 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins
Ill take the bottle rockets by 2 scores.
Ballers Wrote:Ill take the bottle rockets by 2 scores.

Ballers are you going to the game.
Rock by a few scores.
I hope Rock.
Will some one add the date
I'll add it when I get in the office.

I'd say rock wins this one but it looks like they have had some struggles this year. If Beatty doesn't play I don't see the Dores winning.
Dores by 7.
Hoping for Perry but remember "THE ROCK IS HARD." Will be tough game for Perry against a good running team with home field advantage. Dont think Perry has ever beat the Rock before and they probably wont this year.
I like perry in a mild upset.
How good is Perry this year
rustyankle Wrote:How good is Perry this year

Putting up 50+ points against Lawrence and Sheldon Clark back-to-back.
But defense is sketchy.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll add it when I get in the office.

I'd say rock wins this one but it looks like they have had some struggles this year. If Beatty doesn't play I don't see the Dores winning.

Whats wrong with Beatty. PCC has an offence that rock struggles against. should be a good game. even tho PCC is down, so is rock. they have a legit shot at winning.
Does either team deserve to win this game? They have both had GLARING weaknesses and under-performed.
The Rocks offense didn't show up last Friday that's for sure I hope our D plays well this Friday
lets see

rock has no defense and perry has no defense

looks like a high scoring game

i say rock wins on tradition and it at home
Rock
Perry in a good game by 7.
rock could win this game should have beat pc the defense is doing better but the offense has to do better and i really mean the play calling is a joke the coaching staff better lean to adapt to the players they have you can not run the ball over and over with 8 and 9 in the box we do not have the line for that but a certain coach wants to live in the past,but i wish the boys luck.
running the ball last year is what won rock the dist title. For those who dont know anything, it is hard to just change every year to something different. Some teams run and that is all they do and the other teams have to stop it also.
Last year we ran out of T and power formations we can still run the ball
this years team is not the same team 11 starters gone that does not mean we cant compete but good coaches do change somewhat with the talent leval they have and no we can not run the ball almost every down againts good team thats been proven we have to become more balanced to keep team honest thats just the way it is we are not bigger or stronger than most teams we play anymore
Rock by 12
To you PCC fans that i told would lose to Rock last year, well i was right......and im doing it again...

[YOUTUBE="HARD AS A ROCK"]TS6_Y6n-nZY[/YOUTUBE]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To you PCC fans that i told would lose to Rock last year, well i was right......and im doing it again...

[YOUTUBE="HARD AS A ROCK"]TS6_Y6n-nZY[/YOUTUBE]

Me and Aslan will be there...

and we are also predicting Rock winning. We were wrong last year :ChairHit:
zaga_fan Wrote:Me and Aslan will be there...

Maybe I will finally get to meet you guys
Should be a good game, another week, another power run team for Perry Central. Losing 2 players to ejections last week will hurt PCC, especially the loss of Beatty. Rock's D coordinator is one of the best in the entire state and will have them ready to go i'm sure. That being said, i'll go out on a limb and say the Commodores go on the road and pick up their first win against Rock.

Perry Central 37
Rockcastle County 31
zaga_fan Wrote:Me and Aslan will be there...

I don't know about your prediction....but I appreciate your opinion....and the tunes. See you Friday boys.:thanks:

I don't suppose you will find someone on here this year wanting to make an avatar bet the way things have played out so far for Rockcastle. I remember you being the rainbow warrior last year. You had my pity Sir. Confusedhh:
papagrit Wrote:I don't know about your prediction....but I appreciate your opinion....and the tunes. See you Friday boys.:thanks:

I don't suppose you will find someone on here this year wanting to make an avatar bet the way things have played out so far for Rockcastle. I remember you being the rainbow warrior last year. You had my pity Sir. Confusedhh:

ah boys...
But I'll go out on a limb and say avatar bet and take Perry.

No shame in pulling for the alma mater Wink

Pages: 1 2